Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sebastianmias1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by sebastianmias1 »

Hey,

Does anyone know how i get an uruk to become deranged/crazy ?

I find nothing about that ?
Because when i try the normal way with shaming them several times nothing happens ( just lvl goes down)

Pls help thx

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SparklyCola
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SparklyCola »

I don't know if its me doing something wrong or my game being stupid. I used this table like 3-4 months ago then i uninstalled the game because i got bored, now i have reinstalled the game but the table does not work anymore, the only thing it does is crash my game, Does anybody know how to fix this please.

Chibuza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chibuza »

please tell me how Choose multiple skills works. because i tought activaed summon caragor,Graug and dragon will summon 3 of them but just only 1 will show up and same skills Call Followers Skill just 1 show up not 3 of them.

and Epic/Legendary Uruks drop can it just random drop but still will drop epic or legendary?

i will appreciate any reply. thankyou

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Sorry for asking, but is there a working table for steam game version 1.21 (definitive edition)?

tovokos242
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tovokos242 »

yoco wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:25 pm
Sorry for asking, but is there a working table for steam game version 1.21 (definitive edition)?
Well I just finished the main campaign and its DLCs on 1.21 (steam definitive edition) using some of the tables in this topic.
Not all cheats work though but I managed to blast through the game with some of it. This is what I tested and used:

ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21C.CT - viewtopic.php?p=96588&sid=f11426967eb83 ... b10#p96588
-Master script turned on,
-Developer Booleans for unlimited Might, Elf Shot, Focus etc works
-Unlimited Health including allies (works for Talion and Eltariel campaign, kills the game for Baranor DLC, so I just used Developer Booleans to blast through this campaign)
-Unlimited Arrows (Dont think works , Developer Booleans takes care of it anyway)
-Unlimited Mights Mounts (think it works)
-Easy combo works for Talion and Eltarieal, crashes the game for Baranor I think
-All those inventory/orc/uruk modifications scripts seem to kill the game.

The other table I used was for quick siege capture but I can't remember the link in this topic for it, just do a quick search you will find it.
filename is ShadowOfWarCaptureCheat.CT
This worked on 1.21, help speed up the siege missions in the Talion campaign Shadow Wars.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Thank you for replying :)

zhaoji3bs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zhaoji3bs »

tovokos242 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:51 pm
yoco wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:25 pm
Well I just finished the main campaign and its DLCs on 1.21 (steam definitive edition) using some of the tables in this topic.
Not all cheats work though but I managed to blast through the game with some of it. This is what I tested and used:

ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21C.CT - viewtopic.php?p=96588&sid=f11426967eb83 ... b10#p96588
-Master script turned on,
-Developer Booleans for unlimited Might, Elf Shot, Focus etc works
-Unlimited Health including allies (works for Talion and Eltariel campaign, kills the game for Baranor DLC, so I just used Developer Booleans to blast through this campaign)
-Unlimited Arrows (Dont think works , Developer Booleans takes care of it anyway)
-Unlimited Mights Mounts (think it works)
-Easy combo works for Talion and Eltarieal, crashes the game for Baranor I think
-All those inventory/orc/uruk modifications scripts seem to kill the game.

The other table I used was for quick siege capture but I can't remember the link in this topic for it, just do a quick search you will find it.
filename is ShadowOfWarCaptureCheat.CT
This worked on 1.21, help speed up the siege missions in the Talion campaign Shadow Wars.
Poor English sorry.
steam 1.21 with DLC
I can use all inventory/orc/uruk modifications in Talion Campaign.(have not test DLCs)
In my situation,game only crashes when texture setting is ultra and modifications is on.
I changed it to high then game doesn‘t crash。

BadIndio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BadIndio »

Does anyone know what the personality for stormbringer is?

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Can you make an Infinite Gem pointer? Or at very least, is there a way to get the value of Gems easily enough?

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Gems are in 4byte. Grab 9 of them to find the value then edit from there.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

need update to dlcs

shoaibmughal84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shoaibmughal84 »

hey I am trying to add some Rage Traits to Bruz the Chopper but they are not sticking. I select them from the drop down list in Uruk_Pointer and in the game I Fast Travel then Restart the game. But the Rage Traits are not there. I can only move trait from weakness to rage e.g. If Bruz is Weak Master then I can change its attrib 'Picker_WeakBy_BodyguardDefeat' and change it to 'Picker_Hate_BodyguardDefeat' and this trait is changed from Weak Master to Vengful Master but I cannot add any new trait. Can you help me?

deadwight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deadwight »

Okay, got it running and everything, but when I'm editing, but as I'm editing abilities [Master Script>Uruk Pointer>Derived Abilities(visual)], I've found that I don't actually have a list of abilities(the technical ones)! I'm trying to find the "Summon Drake", but the closest thing that I can come up with is " Quirk_Summoner_Drake", but I kinda don't want to corrupt my save! If there's any list someone can point me to, that'd be great!

fineilljoinin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fineilljoinin »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:53 am
mjike wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:44 am
Does anyone else have issue assigning armor to an Orc? I'm getting mixed and inconsistent results though one thing that is constant is only one shoulder piece appears on the orc. For Orcs it's always their left shoulder and Olags it's always their right shoulder. I've also had it just not appear at all though according to multiple reloads of the game and cheat engine the armor is assigned, just not visible. I've also had it change where I had a Warmonger's set assigned to an Orc and over several "advance time" commands it morphed into a mix of Talion's Armor and Druid armor. Just to be clear I am assigning armor for Orcs or Olags, not Talion. I don't have any issue swapping weapons and have even been able to give an orc a sword which was Talion's(though this caused the game to crash when inspecting said Orc's details).

My method is to Select Orc -> Change a single armor piece ->Fast Travel->Exit and Reload game. I found that if I change all pieces at once it has a much lesser chance of taking though still several of my orcs are just naked.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 855#p23626

I've checked and tested a lot of uruks about shoulder tags, seems the shoulder armor thing is either a default value for certain models or not included in current version yet, I prefer the former since most uruks spawn without any shoulder tags, still, their sides of shoulder armor are different. We can override them by setting shoulder tags, that's enough IMHO.

As for shoulder tags, Left_Shoulder & Right_Shoulder are most reliable ones, you can add them both, the Tag_ShoulderBoth works sometimes only.

and BTW, there is a quicker way to change appearance in seikur0' post, time-saving.
I am finally getting around to playing these games, and LOVE them. That said, it drives me nuts how some of my orcs armor ends up. I make them fight all the way up in current form from what ever level I pick them up in to max level in the pits. If they live, they live.

I have figured out how to edit EVERYTHING I want using seikur0's table, except the shoulders. I've found a few posts talk about adding these tags (left_shoulder and right_shoulder) and I have no idea how to add them? Under Equipment/look there is a section named Tags with numbers (1-16) I believe, and I can see that I can assign a value (left/right_shoulder) to random tag that doesn't have another value but numbers in it, doesn't seem to do anything. Within CheatEngine, I can't add another look field for individual shoulders, and when I open up the table in Notepad++, I can find BOTH sections, but am not sure if just adding another section in there for left/right would work?

I want to be able to do things like "Dark Tank warrior" make him have tank armor on his non-weapon arm, and dark armor on his weapon arm. e.g. kinda a shield arm, and things like that. I've also noticed with some chests it nukes one shoulder or the other, but it does it randomly per orc, not consistent.

Anyone know how to do this, and or where do I put these tags? left/right_shoulder

fineilljoinin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fineilljoinin »

deadwight wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:47 am
Okay, got it running and everything, but when I'm editing, but as I'm editing abilities [Master Script>Uruk Pointer>Derived Abilities(visual)], I've found that I don't actually have a list of abilities(the technical ones)! I'm trying to find the "Summon Drake", but the closest thing that I can come up with is " Quirk_Summoner_Drake", but I kinda don't want to corrupt my save! If there's any list someone can point me to, that'd be great!
So, from what I've seen, and done myself, is before experimenting, make a copy of your save, there's a few video's and such that show where it is. When you're done messing around, put the old save back, and just make the changes you want. That's what I did and it worked well.