Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
donlemonkarate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by donlemonkarate »

perfidiousalbatross wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:55 pm
I seem to have the trainer up and running. The no mirian decrease features works great. However when I alter an orc level and then click on the orc in the army it seems to change it. I then fast travel and summon the orc as a bodyguard. Sometimes the level has changed, sometimes it hasnt. A subsequent fast travel and summon then reveals that the level has not changed. Any thought? I am using the definitive edition.
I don't remember if this includes the orc level but for most changes you have to fast travel and then quit the game, then come back. That has usually worked for me

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Medthicc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Medthicc »

Is there a way to edit my Galadriel unit chests? I wanna get a shit ton for whenever one of the special captains dies... Playing on hard they tend to do stupid shit and get downed

D1vineOff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by D1vineOff »

Hi guys, i really need help, i've accidentally sent to garrison my glitched orc that i was trying to modify and now every time im trying to access garrison game instantly crashes, my game is on Steam and i've tried validating game files in hope that it will find glitched files from that orc but it didn't help, reinstalling won't help either i think cause garrison orcs are saved on cloud, does anyone know how to solve this? or at least how to delete could files so my garrison gets completely wiped, in which case is there a way to get Maku the Fixer and rest of the DLC orcs, they are also in my garrison and i really dont want to lose them...ty all onward

Spectre171
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spectre171 »

Has anyone found out how to access where the names of the orcs are stored? The updated table has most of them, but a few (Forthog, Takra the Sandspider, Idril, Baranor, etc.) have names that show up as hexadecimal code. I'm trying to see if the Talons of the Hand from the first game are in there somewhere to recreate them.

LucasOurique
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LucasOurique »

How can I change this? When I click it doesn't change, I'm new to the program.

Jamhardd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jamhardd »

LucasOurique wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:05 pm
Probably hasnt updated

LucasOurique
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LucasOurique »

Jamhardd wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:56 am
LucasOurique wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:05 pm
Probably hasnt updated
Did not update? Some orcs appear, others don't.. I wanted to know some orcs that I can spawn that have everything released to edit.

NeuralREAPER945
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NeuralREAPER945 »

Looking for a number table I suppose, that I can put into the cheat engine

lunasmeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lunasmeow »

D1vineOff wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:27 pm
Hi guys, i really need help, i've accidentally sent to garrison my glitched orc that i was trying to modify and now every time im trying to access garrison game instantly crashes, my game is on Steam and i've tried validating game files in hope that it will find glitched files from that orc but it didn't help, reinstalling won't help either i think cause garrison orcs are saved on cloud, does anyone know how to solve this? or at least how to delete could files so my garrison gets completely wiped, in which case is there a way to get Maku the Fixer and rest of the DLC orcs, they are also in my garrison and i really dont want to lose them...ty all onward
Only thing I know of that you can do, is to unsync the game with Steam. As in, start the game with Steam offline - then start an entirely new game, and resync the game to steam after you have deleted ALL your old saves locally.

That way, you start an ENTIRELY new game, with an ENTIRELY new garrison as well, and you'll be able to get those special orcs again, by earning them once more.

Other than that... no real options.

NeuralREAPER945
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NeuralREAPER945 »

why do i keep getting invalid string id captains when i use this?

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

I'm returning to this game once again, anyway to unlock Raise dead ability (for talion) early?

aceofspades69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aceofspades69 »

How do i actualy install this i know how to port it to PS as i play on that but how do i install it on computor?

Operator111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Operator111 »

deleted
Last edited by Operator111 on Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Any way to increase and not to reset skill values!? They r just revert to normal after save reload ....

VIRUZZZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VIRUZZZ »

Hey folks, its possible to replace celebrimbor wraith with dark talion green wraith at the beggining of the story, to play the whole game as dark talion with his nazgul nature?