Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by predprey »

Added "Enable Warchief/Overlord Bodyguard" & "Create Blood Brother Relationship"

Table here: viewtopic.php?p=96588#p96588

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Flamew1ng
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flamew1ng »

Would it be possible to add a script that changes the wraith appearance, ability colors and such on Celebrimbor Talion to those of Dark Talion? There is already a Dark Talion skin, but not having the proper ability colors and such with it just looks off

Also, is there any way to delete unique items from the inventory? I want to give myself Ringwraith items but i'm afraid what happens when i get them the intended way

Being able to play around with the Ringwraith skills from the get go would also be amazing

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Flamew1ng wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:31 pm
Would it be possible to add a script that changes the wraith appearance, ability colors and such on Celebrimbor Talion to those of Dark Talion? There is already a Dark Talion skin, but not having the proper ability colors and such with it just looks off

Also, is there any way to delete unique items from the inventory? I want to give myself Ringwraith items but i'm afraid what happens when i get them the intended way

Being able to play around with the Ringwraith skills from the get go would also be amazing
Should be possible. I uninstalled the game already, but if I'm not wrong, what you want to do is swap PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main with Player_Character_DarkTalion in the Restore Celembrimbor Talion script. If you know Lua you can add the additional symbols in and logic checks into the AA script. Else, swap the lines
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character"))

with
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character_DarkTalion"))

Items are entire structures in memory so only way is to find the "destroy item" function and call it from CE. Or if the items table is an array and not a list you could try finding the location where it is stored and deleting the item entry off it.

Flamew1ng
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flamew1ng »

predprey wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:20 pm
Flamew1ng wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:31 pm

Should be possible. I uninstalled the game already, but if I'm not wrong, what you want to do is swap PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main with Player_Character_DarkTalion in the Restore Celembrimbor Talion script. If you know Lua you can add the additional symbols in and logic checks into the AA script. Else, swap the lines
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character"))

with
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character_DarkTalion"))

Items are entire structures in memory so only way is to find the "destroy item" function and call it from CE. Or if the items table is an array and not a list you could try finding the location where it is stored and deleting the item entry off it.
How exactly do i do that? All i see when i choose to Edit Script is;

obscanmodule(aob_darktalion,ShadowOfWar.exe,48 89 51 58 48 8B CA E8)
registersymbol(aob_darktalion)
alloc(newmem_darktalion,1024,ShadowOfWar.exe)
label(return_darktalion)

newmem_darktalion:
cmp edx,PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar
jne short @f
mov edx,Player_Character
@@:
mov [rcx+58],rdx
mov rcx,rdx
jmp return_darktalion
aob_darktalion:
jmp newmem_darktalion
nop
nop
return_darktalion:
[DISABLE]
aob_darktalion:
db 48 89 51 58 48 8B CA
unregistersymbol(aob_darktalion)
dealloc(newmem_darktalion)

Then lots of blue text, i'm absolutely braindead when it comes to LUA...i'm so close yet so far. Also, will this change everything and not just skills? It's 1 am here at the time of writing and i really should be sleeping already, but i was so exited to finally be able to do something like this that i got out of bed...only to run into an issue like this

Also, this might be somewhat off-topic, but how do you update CE to the latest version without uninstalling the old version first? I can't seem to be able to download the latest version, trying to download it from the main site has the browser tell me to install download manager or smth

The items i was planning on giving myself are the full Ringwraith Set minus the armor and cloak which i plan replace with Servants Blackened Armor and one of the Masks. Heres hoping i can just make captains drop them and have it work both then and when i get them the normal way

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Flamew1ng wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:03 pm

Then lots of blue text, i'm absolutely braindead when it comes to LUA...i'm so close yet so far. Also, will this change everything and not just skills? It's 1 am here at the time of writing and i really should be sleeping already, but i was so exited to finally be able to do something like this that i got out of bed...only to run into an issue like this

Also, this might be somewhat off-topic, but how do you update CE to the latest version without uninstalling the old version first? I can't seem to be able to download the latest version, trying to download it from the main site has the browser tell me to install download manager or smth

The items i was planning on giving myself are the full Ringwraith Set minus the armor and cloak which i plan replace with Servants Blackened Armor and one of the Masks. Heres hoping i can just make captains drop them and have it work both then and when i get them the normal way
The lines are in the Master script. It should change only the skill set for the Dark Talion skin before the Shadow Wars chapter.

You don't have to uninstall the old version, newer CE installs into a different directory. Not sure where you get the message asking you to install download manager, but you can alternatively get the installer from CE's GitHub.

Flamew1ng
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flamew1ng »

predprey wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:20 pm
Flamew1ng wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:03 pm

The lines are in the Master script. It should change only the skill set for the Dark Talion skin before the Shadow Wars chapter.

You don't have to uninstall the old version, newer CE installs into a different directory. Not sure where you get the message asking you to install download manager, but you can alternatively get the installer from CE's GitHub.
Welp, there goes my dream to play the whole game as a badass Nazgul, possibly the only game of this type there is that could have let me do so. Stunningly, i'm not even sad, just disappointed...But then again, it is a WB game; to have any dreams or desires when playing such a game was naive to begin with. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here indeed...

asdqwer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asdqwer »

hey, if u still working on this one, i have a problem with uruk spawn command. it doesn't work when i want to spawn a certain class, for example berserkers or slayers only.

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

will this be updated anymore or not id like to play it since i just noticed that it is in the pc game pass

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

lol3003 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:00 pm
will this be updated anymore or not id like to play it since i just noticed that it is in the pc game pass
what do you mean by update? the cheat table is updated to the latest patch of the game, if you mean new content i dont know, seikur0 said hes done adding new stuff and predprey said hes taking sometime from hacking this game.

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:22 am
lol3003 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:00 pm
what do you mean by update? the cheat table is updated to the latest patch of the game, if you mean new content i dont know, seikur0 said hes done adding new stuff and predprey said hes taking sometime from hacking this game.
well then it just wont work on the windows store because some scrips dont work on widows store (the game says 1.0.28.0 so i thought it would just be outdated)

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

lol3003 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:46 pm
well then it just wont work on the windows store because some scrips dont work on widows store (the game says 1.0.28.0 so i thought it would just be outdated)
i know people had the same problems as you had, try searching in here about it in past comments.

rvnz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rvnz »

Hey, is there a way to add minions to followers? Sometimes they come with their own minions, and i wonder is it possible to change them or add more (preferably add more). Or even duplicate them, or duplicate followers. Or maybe can spawn more/unlimited gondorians, basic orcs or simply spawn minions or followers on the battlefield or nearby? Wondering about this since the game release.

DrakeLyon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DrakeLyon »

I'm new to the Cheat Engine, so forgive me if I'm missing something here. I'm having issues getting several of these scripts to expand/activate. I've tried it on both Steam and the Windows Store version. Basically I can activate the unlimited mission time and no myrian spent as well as get all intel and I can edit just about all properties of an Uruk in my army/garrison but the only spawn options I can access are force uruk class. No other options will open. What am I doing wrong?

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

can anyone please tell me how to add some traits on an orc?
i need: decoys, necromancer and triple strike.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

mostevil94 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:28 am
can anyone please tell me how to add some traits on an orc?
i need: decoys, necromancer and triple strike.
to edit orcs i suggest you see this video
what you want is to edit traits that are picker abilities, their names are:
1.decoys-Picker_GangOfDoppelgangers
2.necromancer-Picker_RaiseDead
3.triple strike-Picker_MultiAttack