Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
foxhoundDutch
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by foxhoundDutch » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:05 pm

what cheat is for never die with defeat and must counter

User avatar
foxhoundDutch
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by foxhoundDutch » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:05 pm

last stand
or something like that

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:55 am

Viable method to increase the 'list_maxlength' of 'Marker abilities' and 'Picker abilities' 'entries' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) for any dominated 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' with the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™':
  • Utilize the 'No myrian decrease' script and/or edit the 'Myrian' amount to afford the cost of the 'Training Orders'.
  • Ensure the 'Value' of the 'dominated' function (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) is '1'.
  • Assign an applicable 'Training Order' that grants a specific status effect on the weapons of respective 'Olog'-hai or 'Uruk-hai' (where aforementioned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' would gain the 'Marker abilities' 'entry' 'Value': 'Marker_StatusEffect_[TYPE]' and the 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Value': 'Picker_[TYPE]_Weapon').
  • Alter the two newly-acquired 'entries' to hold other 'entry' 'Values'.
  • Repeat the above two steps to get the desired 'list_maxlength' of 'Marker abilities' and 'Picker abilities' 'entries' (where the maximum number of visible 'Marker abilities' 'entries' is '48' and the maximum number of visible 'Picker abilities' 'entries' is '56'.)
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:43 am

foxhoundDutch wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:05 pm
what cheat is for never die with defeat and must counter
Ensure an 'entry' in the 'Picker abilities' script (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) has the 'Value': 'Picker_Necromancer_SelfRes'. Any 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' will resurrect: provided their heads are still intact.

Ensure any 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' may counter an attack by assigning various 'Immunities' (where the 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values' could be represented as: 'Picker_Resist_[TYPE]/[_Immune/_Immune_Perm]). Also consider implementing only one of the following 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values':
  • 'Olog' 'Class Bonus' 'Olog Strength': "Counters attacks with powerful Stunning blows." 'Picker abilities' 'entry' Value': 'Picker_BaseStrength_Olog'.
  • 'Savage' 'Class Bonus' 'Savage Counter': "Counters frontal attacks." 'Picker abilities' 'entry' Value': 'Picker_BaseStrength_Savage'.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:04 am

foxhoundDutch wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:05 pm
last stand
or something like that
'Last Stand': "Becomes Enraged when facing the Bright Lord alone." 'Picker abilities' 'entry' Value': 'Picker_Hate_Alone'.

Also consider:
  • 'Enraged by the Gravewalker': "Becomes Enraged at the sight of the Gravewalker." 'Picker abilities' 'entry' Value': 'Picker_Hate_Gravewalker'.
  • 'Enraged by Everything': "Hates Everything. May become enraged at any moment, attacking anyone nearby." 'Picker abilities' 'entry' Value': 'Picker_Unstable'.
  • 'Enraged by Mortal Wounds': "Becomes Enraged when at low Health." 'Picker abilities' 'entry' Value': 'Picker_Hate_LowHealth'.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Onebutton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Onebutton » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Love the table. Just learning how to use it. I had a couple of questions which might seem obvious to some of you pros hehe.
1. So, i was able to use the pointer to edit the ORCs level from say 35 to 80, and graphically it shows up fine in the army almost instantly. No save required, but.. When i send them out, they end up return as level 60. I am thinking you also need to change the field that shows the MAX LEVEL to 80 on every orc you change? Since the level change is now 80 and this table was made when max level was 60? Just checking.

2. I don't want to mess this up, and i know there are 99 pages to sift through, but a lot of people love the necromancer, so I wanted to make sure if i decided to edit an orc to go full necro, tell me all the fields that must be changed so i don't botch it up lol. I am new to this, so please link all fields if you could be so kind. Just to make sure he is full necro. Thx again for such an amazing table !

Usernonymous
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:11 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Usernonymous » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:12 pm

What is the Epic Rage trait called for Uruks in the picker table? I want to remove them but I just know what the are called in the table.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:15 am

Onebutton wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 pm
Love the table. Just learning how to use it. I had a couple of questions which might seem obvious to some of you pros hehe.
1. So, i was able to use the pointer to edit the ORCs level from say 35 to 80, and graphically it shows up fine in the army almost instantly. No save required, but.. When i send them out, they end up return as level 60. I am thinking you also need to change the field that shows the MAX LEVEL to 80 on every orc you change? Since the level change is now 80 and this table was made when max level was 60? Just checking.

2. I don't want to mess this up, and i know there are 99 pages to sift through, but a lot of people love the necromancer, so I wanted to make sure if i decided to edit an orc to go full necro, tell me all the fields that must be changed so i don't botch it up lol. I am new to this, so please link all fields if you could be so kind. Just to make sure he is full necro. Thx again for such an amazing table !
To answer your first question: any dominated 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai', deployed in any regional 'Army menu', must have a 'Lvl' on a par with or lower than the 'Talion Lvl'.

To answer your second question, consider adding the following two 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script):
  • 'Necromancer': "Reanimates the dead." 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Value': 'Picker_RaiseDead'. Take note that respective 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai' can also resurrect ally 'Captains' and not hostile 'Captains'.
  • 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Value': 'Picker_Necromancer_SelfRes'. Any 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' will resurrect: provided their heads are still intact.
The addition of the 'Marker abilities' 'entry' 'Value': 'Marker_IsNecromancer' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) may be unnecessary.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:24 am

Usernonymous wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:12 pm
What is the Epic Rage trait called for Uruks in the picker table? I want to remove them but I just know what the are called in the table.
'Epic Rage': "Stays Enraged for long periods of time." 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Value' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script): 'Picker_ET_ChampionBerserker'.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:15 pm

Viable method to increase the 'list_maxlength' of only 'Picker abilities' 'entries' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) for any dominated 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' with the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™':
  • Utilize the 'No myrian decrease' script and/or edit the 'Myrian' amount to afford the cost of the 'Training Orders'.
  • Ensure the 'Value' of the 'dominated' function (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) is '1'.
  • Assign an applicable 'Training Order' that grants a specific 'Gang' to respective 'Olog'-hai or 'Uruk-hai' (where aforementioned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' would gain the two 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values': 'Picker_ContractReward_Gang' and 'Picker_HasGang_[TYPE]').
  • Alter the two newly-acquired 'entries' to hold other 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values'.
  • Repeat the above two steps to get the desired 'list_maxlength' of 'Picker abilities' 'entries' (where the maximum number of visible 'Picker abilities' 'entries' is '56'.)
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Usernonymous
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:11 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Usernonymous » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:46 am

Thank you so much! What about the Enraged by Rival trait? Is it the 'NamedEnemyBonusMoral' ?

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:56 am

Usernonymous wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:46 am
Thank you so much! What about the Enraged by Rival trait? Is it the 'NamedEnemyBonusMoral' ?
The 'Picker abilities' 'Picker_NamedEnemy_BonusMorale' 'entry' 'Value' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) seems to have no discernible effect on virtually any 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai'. Replacing the 'entry' 'Value' seems to yield no perceptible change.

To eliminate the 'Enraged by Rival' and 'Blood Brother' traits (since these traits can be more detrimental than beneficial): ensure the 'Value' of the 'dominated' function (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) is '1' and 'Command' these 'Followers' to go to the 'Garrison' by assigning the 'Reassignment Orders' 'Training Orders'. The 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' seem to forget such a relation: regardless of the regional 'Army menu'.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

saniman01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:45 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by saniman01 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:51 am

I have problem too with combat immune( Where i choose picker_combat_immune, in game work picker_combat_vulnerable. Tried version 19, 20, 21. Help pls!

Onebutton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Onebutton » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:26 am

Anonymous_User wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:15 am
Onebutton wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 pm
Love the table. Just learning how to use it. I had a couple of questions which might seem obvious to some of you pros hehe.
1. So, i was able to use the pointer to edit the ORCs level from say 35 to 80, and graphically it shows up fine in the army almost instantly. No save required, but.. When i send them out, they end up return as level 60. I am thinking you also need to change the field that shows the MAX LEVEL to 80 on every orc you change? Since the level change is now 80 and this table was made when max level was 60? Just checking.

2. I don't want to mess this up, and i know there are 99 pages to sift through, but a lot of people love the necromancer, so I wanted to make sure if i decided to edit an orc to go full necro, tell me all the fields that must be changed so i don't botch it up lol. I am new to this, so please link all fields if you could be so kind. Just to make sure he is full necro. Thx again for such an amazing table !
To answer your first question: Any dominated Olog or Uruk, deployed in any region, must have a level on a par with or lower than Talion's current level. I once successfully edited a particular Uruk follower, in the Garrison, to have a level of 60; where Talion's current level was lower than 60, at the time. When I wanted to deploy this particular Uruk: I received a specific notification that the orc's level would be lowered because of this difference.

To answer your second question, consider adding the following two picker abilities:
'Necromancer': "Reanimates the dead." For one of the entries of the 'Picker abilities' in the 'Uruk Pointer': choose 'Picker_RaiseDead'. Take note that the Olog and Uruk can also resurrect ally Captains and not hostile Captains.

For one of the entries of the 'Picker abilities' in the 'Uruk Pointer': choose 'Picker_Necromancer_SelfRes'.
Any Olog or Uruk, with this ability, will resurrect himself: provided his head is still intact.

In my experience, adding the 'Marker_IsNecromancer' entry, for one of the 'Marker abilities' in the 'Uruk Pointer', is unnecessary.
thanks for this info. For changing those two picker abilities, do i need to select anything specific or in a general area to modify or does it NOT matter at all what picker ability I change to get those two necro abilities? for example, if i have combat resistant, i modify ONLY that entry to say for example, Combat Immune.. So, does the change need to be done something close to that _raisedead thing or just litterally anything you see? Thanks again.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:18 pm

saniman01 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:51 am
I have problem too with combat immune( Where i choose picker_combat_immune, in game work picker_combat_vulnerable. Tried version 19, 20, 21. Help pls!
I would advise you to use the latest version of this cheat table and make certain that you have saved any such changes; where such changes would be noticeable if certain criteria are met.

You can manually save the game through utilizing a 'Fast Travel' point or 'Equipping' 'Gear' in the 'Inventory menu'. You would then need to "Quit Game' and re-enter the same saved game to observe the alterations.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Devola, mk2, saltso