Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

[QUOTE="IEATFETI, post: 46699, member: 17546"]isnt that outdated??[/QUOTE]

Nope, works like a charm.

Use the table named "for versions >= v1.0.8622.0 (Desolation of Mordor)"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46552, member: 8101"]I don't think I can help you guys, especially the "Modify FOV" entry is something I made when the game came out and since then I've never touched it, because it's still working. If that's not the case for you, it might be some platform specific issue or something else unrelated to my table.

Both of you could try the older versions of my table, because these might be a better fit for an expansionless game or a pirated and maybe outdated one though normally it should be working with the current table.[/QUOTE]

Turned out I did own the expansions, but steam told me neither of the expansion packs were installed, so I thought the bundle I bought off the sale didn't include them. Anyways I'm using the expansion table and it works like a charm.

Btw, it is possible to have some sort of a level/exp cheat? Leveling past 40 had been annoying. I mostly just want it to get all the abilities an such.

Also, not sure if it's possible, but is there anything to be done with the gold currency in the market? I hate dailies in a SP game.

P.S.: Thanks for your work on the table!
Last edited by lcmiracle on Wed May 23, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="lcmiracle, post: 46748, member: 1970"]Turned out I did own the expansions, but steam told me neither of the expansion packs were installed, so I thought the bundle I bought off the sale didn't include them. Anyways I'm using the expansion table and it works like a charm.

Btw, it is possible to have some sort of a level/exp cheat? Leveling past 40 had been annoying. I mostly just want it to get all the abilities an such.

Also, not sure if it's possible, but is there anything to be done with the gold currency in the market? I hate dailies in a SP game.

P.S.: Thanks for your work on the table![/QUOTE]

They put in this message that gold currency will be removed/made free, once they do that, I'll probably add it.Even now I could do stuff like executing any order without the need for gold currency, but meh I've been nice and didn't do that. Apart from maybe gold in the future I'm not planning to add anything else, just level up normally.

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

So can anyone tell me if the picker_loyal ability for Uruks actually prevents one from betraying the player? I'm trying to finish Act IV and for some reason my Uruks are getting gutted by one Lv.45 rapid-firing hunter captain (they are all at most 2 level below him, some are equal in level). So I want to give them all the immunities so they can handle it better. But if one of them betray me I'd be fucking myself over. I usually make my captains vulnerable to range since I use pinning and headshot often, kinda of like a contingency plan.

jelf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jelf »

Just want to say thank you so much for this great table!

Jojo00182
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jojo00182 »

Could you brievly describe what i need to learn to do the things you do in SoW? (Lua, (Auto)Assembler are pretty obvious but how you find a part of the code that does something specfic? Yes iam talking about your comment on gold-chests ^^ (I dont want you to tell me but to show me how to learn))

Awesome table by the way!

Cheers

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Jojo00182, post: 47470, member: 17722"]Could you brievly describe what i need to learn to do the things you do in SoW? (Lua, (Auto)Assembler are pretty obvious but how you find a part of the code that does something specfic? Yes iam talking about your comment on gold-chests ^^ (I dont want you to tell me but to show me how to learn))

Awesome table by the way!

Cheers[/QUOTE]

See my post in this [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/shadow-of-war-research.5310/#post-23281'][thread][/URL], it's outdated but in principle still valid. Apart from the general methods to find stuff in SOW you can look for specific things from the game database, slightly similar to how it works with mono games only not with functions but constants. If you want to learn how to access that game database, you can start with the printLists and printList lua functions from my master script. At some point I had a function to dump the whole game db into a file but that got lost ?When you have the address for one of these base objects from the game database you can search with cheat engine to find out, when the object data gets accessed and that will be a function dealing with that object type.

So for training orders you'd find the object for one of the common training orders, then find out what accesses it, identify the function structure and identify some "execute training order x" function. Call that function with you own parameters aaaaand success. (Or for the easy way just inject and use that function to switch training orders.)
Last edited by seikur0 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jojo00182
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jojo00182 »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 47487, member: 8101"]See my post in this [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/shadow-of-war-research.5310/#post-23281'][thread][/URL], it's outdated but in principle still valid. Apart from the general methods to find stuff in SOW you can look for specific things from the game database, slightly similar to how it works with mono games only not with functions but constants. If you want to learn how to access that game database, you can start with the printLists and printList lua functions from my master script. At some point I had a function to dump the whole game db into a file but that got lost ?When you have the address for one of these base objects from the game database you can search with cheat engine to find out, when the object data gets accessed and that will be a function dealing with that object type.

So for training orders you'd find the object for one of the common training orders, then find out what accesses it, identify the function structure and identify some "execute training order x" function. Call that function with you own parameters aaaaand success. (Or for the easy way just inject and use that function to switch training orders.)[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. Most of it makes sence, but i have to dive into the stuff abit more. I guess everything else will be in tutorials. If i really strungle i might ask you for a hint but i'd rather find it out myself :)

Jojo00182
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jojo00182 »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 47487, member: 8101"]See my post in this [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/shadow-of-war-research.5310/#post-23281'][thread][/URL], it's outdated but in principle still valid. Apart from the general methods to find stuff in SOW you can look for specific things from the game database, slightly similar to how it works with mono games only not with functions but constants. If you want to learn how to access that game database, you can start with the printLists and printList lua functions from my master script. At some point I had a function to dump the whole game db into a file but that got lost ?When you have the address for one of these base objects from the game database you can search with cheat engine to find out, when the object data gets accessed and that will be a function dealing with that object type.

So for training orders you'd find the object for one of the common training orders, then find out what accesses it, identify the function structure and identify some "execute training order x" function. Call that function with you own parameters aaaaand success. (Or for the easy way just inject and use that function to switch training orders.)[/QUOTE]

Okay i learned alot of things ^^, a few questions:

1. I want to make a "copy uruk"-function, i guess that just read, save and write by lua?

2. I searched for a pointer to the uruks health while pitfights but they always change afterwards (some general info/tips?)

3. I wanted to freeze the timer in conquest to enable fun while not having to fight 10 times the battles for the same ranking, but iam not to sure wether i am on the right track with 4-Bytes seconds/1000000 (are they increasing or decrasing)?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Jojo00182, post: 47746, member: 17722"]Okay i learned alot of things ^^, a few questions:

1. I want to make a "copy uruk"-function, i guess that just read, save and write by lua?

2. I searched for a pointer to the uruks health while pitfights but they always change afterwards (some general info/tips?)

3. I wanted to freeze the timer in conquest to enable fun while not having to fight 10 times the battles for the same ranking, but iam not to sure wether i am on the right track with 4-Bytes seconds/1000000 (are they increasing or decrasing)?[/QUOTE]

1. You want to copy an existing uruk to an existing one? Probably kind of hard, you'd need to copy all the addresses in p_uruk and there might be side effects when two uruks have the same values for stuff, so you'd need to exclude some stuff or even better only copy some stuff. Creating a new uruk would be kind of impossible, you'd have to allocate a lot of memory for that in the right way.

2. I don't know, it should be a double.

3. They have a game time variable, if I remember correctly it's in ms, so they probably save that at the start and then calculate the difference between that value and the value now to get the actual value.

Jojo00182
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jojo00182 »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 47814, member: 8101"]1. You want to copy an existing uruk to an existing one? Probably kind of hard, you'd need to copy all the addresses in p_uruk and there might be side effects when two uruks have the same values for stuff, so you'd need to exclude some stuff or even better only copy some stuff. Creating a new uruk would be kind of impossible, you'd have to allocate a lot of memory for that in the right way.

2. I don't know, it should be a double.

3. They have a game time variable, if I remember correctly it's in ms, so they probably save that at the start and then calculate the difference between that value and the value now to get the actual value.[/QUOTE]

1. Yeah when i see an orc i like in online conquest i want to turn some of my own into that one, was just an idea. I will see whats possible

2. I think its a float, i found the two functions that change the health in an online pit fight but they write to both orcs. This can be used to find the adresses of the health but i dont think ill go further

3. Aaah so i might have to freeze my game time. I remeber there was a table with that option but it is said to cause some problems.

Will learn some lua to understand exactly what you scripts do and to do the training order thing :) Thx mate

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

So, eh, if anybody knows, could you please post here how to add a pointer to a table that points to the ability point value? Turned out the game still gives them out even if the total of available points is greater than the number of abilities that has not been unlocked, so I am hoping to set the value to 0.

I can't search for it as I maxed out my character's level for my second playthrough, so it's getting tougher to get ability points.
Last edited by lcmiracle on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JebuNagazi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JebuNagazi »

BTW guys if you want a good chart for colorcodes when you messing around changing skin/armour colors here is the chart i use.

[URL]https://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.html[/URL]

Happy editing ^^ !

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

Is there a way to have the white gems (red or green, I said white because I like it) to have the effects of the 3 gems at the same time?

for example, you put the white gem in your weapon for more damage, lifesteal and more % to drop money, but if you put the white gem in your armor you get more damage, more hp and more xp gain, I don't know if I explained it well