Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by anonymous5200 »

SteelDragon wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:45 am
skillaxin wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:40 pm
SteelDragon wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:09 pm

ok I took an uruk THAT HAD hate of pain, did some edits then over the course he somehow lost his hate of pain, YET I did not change that perk on him I was changing other hates, now I am trying to give it back to him yet it is not working, any idea on this?
Why not change it to _Unstable? That puts him enraged by everything. Got a fleet or Uruks with that kick ass.
3 things,1 what perk is that exactly, the perk enraged by everything? 2 wont that change his personality? because I like my uruks personality, I made him The Tower. and 3 I like hate of pain :D it is very reliable and makes him pretty much enraged 24/7
The personality and perks are not related unless you meant the uruk's behavior, Picker_Unstable is quite a good perk for your foes, but it's different for your allies, it actually means unstable, you can't predict his behavior, he might focus on your other uruks under pretty much all circumstances.

I used to add hate perks, but then I realize enrage is not an ideal perk for allies, especially when you were watching the fight, enraged uruks prefer normal attacks mostly in this game, using the other skills became rare, e.g. BodySlam/ThroatGrab/ChargeAttack/JumpAttack... even the most powerful RecklessAOE, that makes the whole fighting looks boring and you'll get tired of this game soon enough, so I wouldn't add hate perks now, my uruks fight much more interesting.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

nib wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:03 pm
klimsat wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:53 am
Hello, guys. if you want to create Tower Uruk, you should use Class - "AI_Berserker_Tough" and Role - "Role_Tower". Use only these Class value (don't use "AI_Berserker"), otherwise, you will get a transparent uruk.
Screenshot with settings - [Link]
@klimsi, do you have step by step guidelines how you create urk... either screenshots or short video tutorial...
If you read some of the pages beforehand, you'd find out how to do it. It's easy. Step 1) Activate Role and choose what you want. Step 2) Activate Force Uruk class and choose what you want. 3) Open up Silver lockboxes and then you have your custom Uruks. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Some class roles/class are unique so don't mess around. Just choose Uruk Role>Select what you want>Open silver boxes.

It's as easy as that. Whatever you do, don't do advanced editing unless you know exactly what you are doing. It's just easiest for you to Role_Select and open Silver boxes.

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

So has anyone been able to successfuly give a mask to an uruk using the hunter helmet? I tried making my Uruk an assassin among trying other things but he still won't wear the mask, is there something I'm missing?

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

nib wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:23 pm
I got you man,, so it needs to do it on the market itself and open the boxes and make customization there.. isn't it..
Change the Role to what you want FIRST then open the boxes and your selected Role will spawn after you open the box.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:20 pm
So has anyone been able to successfuly give a mask to an uruk using the hunter helmet? I tried making my Uruk an assassin among trying other things but he still won't wear the mask, is there something I'm missing?
Works fine for me: [Link]

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

skillaxin wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:34 pm
lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:20 pm
Works fine for me: [Link]
My Uruk is a berserker, is that why its not working? Do the Masks only work with certain classes?

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:47 pm

My Uruk is a berserker, is that why its not working? Do the Masks only work with certain classes?
I've never seen it personally on a Berserker so I believe it is a Hunter only mask. I know a bunch of masks from other classes are interchangeable but unfortunately it seems that mask is not.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

So I just found that they had Scorpion's Mortal Kombat armor. Using the Role_Scorpion picker will get you some awesome looking Uruks [Link]

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

Well, I just changed his class from berserker to hunter and he still won't wear the mask, there must have been something I missed.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:00 pm
Well, I just changed his class from berserker to hunter and he still won't wear the mask, there must have been something I missed.
It's not quite a mask, as in an appearance item, but a unique head entirely, a bit like The Twins or The Machine.

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:09 pm
lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:00 pm
It's not quite a mask, as in an appearance item, but a unique head entirely, a bit like The Twins or The Machine.
I see, so the mask for the hunter helmet can't be applied in CE then?

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:12 pm
It cannot be added to a different class because it is a class tied outfit. Most of the outfits aren't class specific, you just have to find out for yourself which ones are or aren't.

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

skillaxin wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:22 pm
lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:12 pm
It cannot be added to a different class because it is a class tied outfit. Most of the outfits aren't class specific, you just have to find out for yourself which ones are or aren't.

But it can't be class specfic as I changed my Uruk's class to a hunter, and he still wouldn't wear the mask.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 am
SteelDragon wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:43 am
anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:13 am

You can't see Hate of Pain on a all immune uruk.
I didn't make him immune to everything, I made him a badass REASONABLE Tower Uruk, he has flame weapon, beast slayer, fire axes with Great strength and the Epic trait that makes him have a ton of health while he is a berserker and he is ONLY immune to fire and poison
I've tested on my genuine Tower uruk, I got no problem with adding Picker_Hate_Injury onto every uruk, did you change some common perks which shared by all uruk(e.g. Picker_InHierarchy)?

This one might have a relation with "Trailt Level Offset" attribute. The best option for this attribute is 0, based on my experience.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:20 pm
The personality and perks are not related unless you meant the uruk's behavior, Picker_Unstable is quite a good perk for your foes, but it's different for your allies, it actually means unstable, you can't predict his behavior, he might focus on your other uruks under pretty much all circumstances.

I used to add hate perks, but then I realize enrage is not an ideal perk for allies, especially when you were watching the fight, enraged uruks prefer normal attacks mostly in this game, using the other skills became rare, e.g. BodySlam/ThroatGrab/ChargeAttack/JumpAttack... even the most powerful RecklessAOE, that makes the whole fighting looks boring and you'll get tired of this game soon enough, so I wouldn't add hate perks now, my uruks fight much more interesting.
No, Picker_Unstable is strengthens attribute. This one means the Uruk can become enraged unpredictably.