Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ewan2001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by ewan2001 »

Hi made an account for this sole purpose but I've accidentally added a item that has basically broke my game done this a couple times messing around and paid the price multiple times by having to re complete the game several times wondering if there is any way of removing the item without going into the inventory screen its a bug saying lvl 999 purchasing and the crash help would be much appreciated

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DudeManGuyPerson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DudeManGuyPerson »

Anyone know if it's possible to make legendary drops drop at a lower level, or maybe make the "Epic/Legendary Uruk drop specific items" be able to select the item level it is dropped at?

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

still trying to get a fully functional nazgul spawned been years

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

does this work for the definitive edition of shadow of war on steam or just the stand alone and getting DLC's through expansion pass? any help would be appreciated

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Jstatikk wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:23 am
does this work for the definitive edition of shadow of war on steam or just the stand alone and getting DLC's through expansion pass? any help would be appreciated
Can work with both.

ArcAssassin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ArcAssassin »

Hey uh I'm having trouble understanding how the "Choose Multiple Skill" works I turned it on then went and spent a point and didn't see any difference, please help me out a bit thanks

I completed the game but my save file corrupted so I have to play it again so yeah..don't wanna grind much just wanna have some fun

buddymc1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by buddymc1 »

ArcAssassin wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:40 am
Hey uh I'm having trouble understanding how the "Choose Multiple Skill" works I turned it on then went and spent a point and didn't see any difference, please help me out a bit thanks

I completed the game but my save file corrupted so I have to play it again so yeah..don't wanna grind much just wanna have some fun
The "choose multiple skills" lets you have multiple skills from the same skill group on at once, so if you have the skill group for dashing unlocked you can have the spectral dash and quiet running on at the same time without having to choose one over the other

Subhashjo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Subhashjo »

Hi there.

Just got about playing the game again & decided I'd like to create my own Uruks.

Downloaded the ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21/20/19 tables but unable to get the cheat engine to run. My game version is v1.21
The cheat engine program gets stuck - unable to click on any options. Any help in troubleshooting this is appreciated please. :oops:

Immortal-D
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortal-D »

Edit: I'm an idiot. I forgot to change the AI role. Soon as I fixed that, the new weapon rendered.
Back at it! I have successfully change both tribe and class with all respective bonuses. However, one thing still eludes me. When changing the weapon, if it is not of the type used by the original class, then the weapon simply does not render and the orc continues to pose like he's holding the original type. By chance does anyone have info on this?
Subhashjo wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:45 pm
Downloaded the ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21/20/19 tables but unable to get the cheat engine to run. My game version is v1.21
The cheat engine program gets stuck - unable to click on any options. Any help in troubleshooting this is appreciated please. :oops:
My order: Start CE, launch the game into the main menu, select the app in CE and click 'uruk pointer', then load your save and fast travel.
DudeManGuyPerson wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:33 pm
Anyone know if it's possible to make legendary drops drop at a lower level, or maybe make the "Epic/Legendary Uruk drop specific items" be able to select the item level it is dropped at?
You could quickly force a legendary upgrade via CE, or even just add a bunch of training orders and farm your recruits that way.
ewan2001 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:52 am
Hi made an account for this sole purpose but I've accidentally added a item that has basically broke my game done this a couple times messing around and paid the price multiple times by having to re complete the game several times wondering if there is any way of removing the item without going into the inventory screen its a bug saying lvl 999 purchasing and the crash help would be much appreciated
Are you saying the item persists between saves? Might have to do a clean install; nuke the entire folder after uninstalling.

Rexsy Bima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rexsy Bima »

How to add more gear effect slot for Talion? Lets say i want sword with 1 legendary effect, and 2 normal ones, how to do that?

sephirotu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sephirotu »

can someone pls tell me what's the difference between IronWill and IronWill_Perm?

donlemonkarate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donlemonkarate »

sephirotu wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:20 pm
can someone pls tell me what's the difference between IronWill and IronWill_Perm?
Iron Will can be removed via shaming, but I'm assuming certain story orcs have the permanent version (Zog for example)

tranmnlong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tranmnlong »

How to adjust shoulder armor to be on both shoulders instead of just one?

therewasaserff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by therewasaserff »

Hey all. I've seen some messages around here re: changing skills and someone explaining how to change from dark talon to old talon. My question is, is it possible and if so they how would I go about unlocking the skin and/or skills earlier than after ending the game? In particular I just want the skin and gear but for the life of me I can't manage to get anything to change properly.

perfidiousalbatross
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by perfidiousalbatross »

I seem to have the trainer up and running. The no mirian decrease features works great. However when I alter an orc level and then click on the orc in the army it seems to change it. I then fast travel and summon the orc as a bodyguard. Sometimes the level has changed, sometimes it hasnt. A subsequent fast travel and summon then reveals that the level has not changed. Any thought? I am using the definitive edition.