Forza Motorsport 7

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hexicGrind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Forza Motorsport 7

Post by hexicGrind »

Qualcuno wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:29 pm
Will I get banned if I use the cheat in offline mode, restart the game and then play online without using them?
Yes someone please answer. Someone had to have tried this by now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ThatsJustLogic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThatsJustLogic »

I have used online - No ban so far after 3 weeks
I have used offline then went online - no ban so far after 3 weeks
I have moved the money to multiple other accounts using the in game auction house - so far no bans after 2 weeks i have moved 600-700mil to one account which was my main then moved some to my friends I havent moved more that 95mil in 24 hrs as my friend got banned for that in FH3

Sereibott
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Forza Motorsport 7

Post by Sereibott »

Will i get ban if i use this money cheat in the auction house?

Poosay Hunta
Cheater
Cheater

Forza Motorsport 7

Post by Poosay Hunta »

I hope i dont jinx myself but I have had success without getting banned. I had my game in offline mode for about a month, got it down to like 900mill credits and went online. spent another 300mill on dumb stuff. Im still fine and this was in feb of this year. I did however limit my purchase in the auction house. Just be smart and dont go buying million dollar cars out the butthole. I suggest if you do this cheat. spend about 100-200 mill offline before you get on. I have a feeling ill get banned soon, will keep you guys updated. Thanks STN but if you could, can you come out with a Horizon 3 Money script. the most current game has patched the current Cheats/mods.

RPMRPM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Forza Motorsport 7

Post by RPMRPM »

Dose this still work as of 6/15/18?

brianmoyano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Forza Motorsport 7

Post by brianmoyano »

Hi, is there a way to unlock certain locked cars? For example, like the ones you need to play a forzathon or something like that? Thanks

harryoke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Forza Motorsport 7

Post by harryoke »

[QUOTE="brianmoyano, post: 49501, member: 18591"]Hi, is there a way to unlock certain locked cars? For example, like the ones you need to play a forzathon or something like that? Thanks[/QUOTE]

You can unlock all DLC if you use the crack from forza horizon 3 by codex (install.exe) and modified windows store.xml. Remember google is your friend ;)

brianmoyano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Forza Motorsport 7

Post by brianmoyano »

[QUOTE="harryoke, post: 49547, member: 4302"]You can unlock all DLC if you use the crack from forza horizon 3 by codex (install.exe) and modified windows store.xml. Remember google is your friend ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, i know. I was talking about the codex version actually. The problem is, that in that cracked version there some cars that the only way to unlock them is by online methods, such as forzathon for example. So, it's not actually a paid dlc, or a paid car. And since those methods are online only, those cars will remain locked no matter what.

That is way i was asking if maybe with cheat engine there's a way to bypass that lock.

Vlvpsh
Cheater
Cheater

Forza Motorsport 7

Post by Vlvpsh »

Same question as above

FrankwiththeBlammer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Forza Motorsport 7

Post by FrankwiththeBlammer »

[QUOTE="RPMRPM, post: 49265, member: 18547"]Dose this still work as of 6/15/18?[/QUOTE]

my cheat engine cant even find forza 7 running to apply the cheat. anyone found a solution for this?

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Forza Motorsport 7

Post by Koshiko »

Does anyone know why the game process doesn't show up anymore? Is it a Windows update that can be disabled, or was the game itself updated to be invisible to everything but Resource Monitor?

mseabird
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mseabird »

Anyone know how to make it so it doesnt add 999 999 999 but something realistic that wont get you banned instantly?

anon7859895862
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anon7859895862 »

Koshiko wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:45 pm
Does anyone know why the game process doesn't show up anymore? Is it a Windows update that can be disabled, or was the game itself updated to be invisible to everything but Resource Monitor?
Look for forza 7 under the "Processes" tab instead of the "Application" tab

TheBarnaBusz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheBarnaBusz »

Hi.

So a few months ago(maybe 3) I used this cheat table, and bought a few cars(Porsche 919, Renault F1 car, etc.), and then I uninstalled the game. Now I have installed the game, and disabled my internet, and when I launched the game, the game didn't find my save, and just started a new one. I don't know will I get banned, if I launch my game, with the internet enabled. I'm asking this question, because this game is not available to buy anymore, and because of this I think they are not banning people anymore(but I'm not sure about this).

OccasionalCheat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OccasionalCheat »

mseabird wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:37 pm
Anyone know how to make it so it doesnt add 999 999 999 but something realistic that wont get you banned instantly?
This. The one game we'd actually like a reasonable working money cheat for and the only trainer we get the guy scripts it to this 999999999999999 bs and dips.

Please somebody edit this trainer's ******* code.

Been looking for a trainer for this game for hours and everything is paid trash. So frustrating