Total War Warhammer 2 v1.12.1-20163 (GM and More) 2022-May-22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kekeface123
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.11.0 (GM and More) 2021-Mar-20

Post by kekeface123 »

doesnt work for new patch

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

LordShotGun wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:50 pm
I use a ton of mods and this works 99% of the time...when it enables itself. How can I disable the lua call that checks the game version? It is what is sometimes preventing me from enabling the script...yet sometimes it turns on without issue? It's very strange.
I wish I could figure out how to shut that lua call off. I don't know anything about scripts but I can open up the box and find the line for the check. I tried replacing the [ENABLE] with [DISABLE] but it didn't do anything. If only it were that simple. I feel like the version shouldn't matter for small patches like this one where nothing fundamentally changes that the scripts would be messing with. Every time theres a minor hotfix it breaks the table and its annoying, especially since i'm right in the middle of a campaign where I was using it.

Anyone have any idea if its possible to turn that check off and use the table? If so and there's a non-script expert explanation for it, I'd be grateful.

jinxoran31
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jinxoran31 »

Hi an update is needed thank you

tazok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tazok »

kain200 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:33 pm

Anyone have any idea if its possible to turn that check off and use the table? If so and there's a non-script expert explanation for it, I'd be grateful.
1) Click once on "active"
2) It will do apparently nothing
3) Then make a right click : you will see a list of options, that start with " << Error in line 182 [...] >>
4) you click on this first option
5) you will go on a menu where it is written :
Spoiler
[ENABLE]
//=========================================
//LuaCall(CheckVersion())
// Check if script is compatible to this game version
// If false the script will not be loaded

assert [...]
you need to suppress everything between line 181 and 210.

click on "OK"

And its done.

Unfortunately for the last patch, the script i am interested doesn't work (notably "Unlimited Action Points" and "Agents can Act Again" :( )

kekeface123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kekeface123 »

tazok wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:10 pm
kain200 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:33 pm

1) Click once on "active"
2) It will do apparently nothing
3) Then make a right click : you will see a list of options, that start with " << Error in line 182 [...] >>
4) you click on this first option
5) you will go on a menu where it is written :
Spoiler
[ENABLE]
//LuaCall(CheckVersion())
// Check if script is compatible to this game version
// If false the script will not be loaded

assert [...]

you need to suppress everything between line 181 and 210.

click on "OK"

And its done.

Unfortunately for the last patch, the script i am interested doesn't work (notably "Unlimited Action Points" and "Agents can Act Again" :( )

you seem pretty knowledgeable in the hacking department, please fix it for the rest of us. what u mean supress?XD i just delete lines and it works?

4blood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 4blood »

Сould you update this table? The patch crashed everything :( Disabling version checking didn't help

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

@tazok - thanks for the idea, though i'm not sure what "suppress" means. I don't know anything at all about scripting. I assume you add some kind of character to the lines to make them not load? Or remove something? Sorry but you would have to spell it out for me for me to know what to do. That sucks about those functions you listed though, agent can act again is one I use all the time. It annoys me to no end that I can't just put my hero back in my army w/o it counting as an "action". Thanks for the help, hopefully this gets updated soon.

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.11.1 (GM and More) 2021-Apr-24

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

A table for version 1.11.1 (18231) was added at the first post.

Cheers!

Angular_Monkey73
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Angular_Monkey73 »

Can someone help me with this? This table worked fine for a long time and in every other update but now, since the new one, it causes CE to freeze whenever I try to check the box. I know it's this table causing the freeze because I can use Cheat Engine regularly without the table. I tried to reinstall CE and run as admin but it didn't help. What happened?

naigaxeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by naigaxeon »

Recifense wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:18 pm
Hi guys,

A table for version 1.11.1 (18231) was added at the first post.

Cheers!
thank you~

Tasniik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tasniik »

Rite CD still a problem. The version of the table with the Rites cooldown also affects the Wood Elf's World Root cooldown. I tried editing the current table to remove the Rite entries but it broke the table.

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Recifense »

Angular_Monkey73 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:30 am
Can someone help me with this? This table worked fine for a long time and in every other update but now, since the new one, it causes CE to freeze whenever I try to check the box. I know it's this table causing the freeze because I can use Cheat Engine regularly without the table. I tried to reinstall CE and run as admin but it didn't help. What happened?
I was not able to reproduce this issue.

What version of CE dod you use?

Cheers!

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Recifense »

Tasniik wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:53 am
Rite CD still a problem. The version of the table with the Rites cooldown also affects the Wood Elf's World Root cooldown. I tried editing the current table to remove the Rite entries but it broke the table.
What happens if you let the "Rites CD in 1 turn" off?

About World Root, I did not explore it yet. If the CD option works with it, it's just a side-effect (That maybe can be worked as a new feature).

Cheers!

Angular_Monkey73
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Angular_Monkey73 »

Recifense wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:31 pm
Angular_Monkey73 wrote:

Cheers!

I am using version 7.2. I can start cheat engine with the .ct I can even manipulate the money via the scan but if I try to click the box next to the table, it freezes immediately and forever. I have to use task manager to close it. I have never had this problem with this table before which is why it's so weird.

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Recifense »

Angular_Monkey73 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:55 pm
Recifense wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:31 pm
Angular_Monkey73 wrote:

Cheers!

I am using version 7.2. I can start cheat engine with the .ct I can even manipulate the money via the scan but if I try to click the box next to the table, it freezes immediately and forever. I have to use task manager to close it. I have never had this problem with this table before which is why it's so weird.
I have just downloaded the table to test it. No problem in loading it. And no problem in activating it.

Try to download the table again.

Is anybody else facing this problem?

Cheers!