Total War Warhammer 2 v1.12.1-20163 (GM and More) 2022-May-22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.0.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-03

Post by afraidless »

Recifense wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:49 pm
Hi guys,

Solved the ARK pop surplus issue. Now only remains the Lizardmen Blessed spawn units request.

Cheers!
easy autoresolve is a no? :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

afraidless wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:00 pm
Recifense wrote:
Hi guys,

Solved the ARK pop surplus issue. Now only remains the Lizardmen Blessed spawn units request.

Cheers!
Why not just do an automatically win game function then?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

The Mogician wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:37 pm
To be fair there are a lot of battles that are just tedious. I've run around the map doing tons of auto-calcs and not losing anything because there's just no way for them to beat me. I enjoy the battle system, but it gets tedious stomping enemies that don't have any business fighting you.

thelastbeluga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thelastbeluga »

Lord Blade wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:40 pm
The Mogician wrote:
To be fair there are a lot of battles that are just tedious. I've run around the map doing tons of auto-calcs and not losing anything because there's just no way for them to beat me. I enjoy the battle system, but it gets tedious stomping enemies that don't have any business fighting you.
Absolutely. There comes a point in every total war game where you have 2 or 3 doom stacks just rolling around the map. It honestly becomes more tedious to fight each individual battle than to just auto resolve it. The difficulty in these games lies within the first 50-100 turns in solidifying your faction.

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

So has anyone else run into the problem of the 1 turn building script just flat out not working anymore? it just happened to me randomly after I played for quite some time experimenting with quite a few things.

Essentially: I ran through the opening 10-20 turns of every race to collect some data for a future mod project of mine, using the cheat to get access to some advanced tech right from the start. Everything worked stellar, until I started Mazdamundi's campaign, it worked ... at first. The hexoatl region as well as the one with the causeway of chotec both worked properly. but the new world colonies region with skeggi as it's main town as soon as I tried building a crafter's comune from the advanced military tab simply made the script stop working. And the effect spread to all other future regions I took and tried to build up.

Also the astromancy army stance of the lizardmen seems to cause the same issue with non functional scripts but with the infinite movement points script.

my real bummer is I restarted both steam and the ganem yet now the 1 turn build script works ... randomly as all hell. On a loaded save in my dark elf campaign, it works for black arks but not for recently conquered land settlements.

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

The Mogician wrote:
afraidless wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:00 pm
Recifense wrote:
Hi guys,

Cheers!
Don't you already have that, considering that Recifense's table easily gives you the resources and capabilities to beat the game on the highest difficulty with little to no effort. And you cannot loose a single battle, considering you can already make your units invicible..

As Lord Blade and thelastbaluga said, it can be tedious. :) It's not because we want to win the battles easier, as we already got da tools fo dat, it's so we can decide whether or not to even bother with those battles in the first place.

SiouxKaizoku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SiouxKaizoku »

Damn Recifence! I knew your Warhammer 2 table would be amazing ;) Thanks a lot

qu3L
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qu3L »

Hi, I am sad that it simply wont work for me. I have CE 6.7. I select the correct process, and I click to activate it like you normally would with a table. It wont activate for me. :/

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

No offense to those who wants the auto resolve auto win function but that is literally one of the most dumb thing a gamer would want. Not only does the auto resolve meter is affected by a lot of factors but a lot of those can be alleviated by playing the game right. You can chose the right army composition. Research tech and upgrade drillmaster on lords to get that thing that increases chevrons for units. Having rank 5 to 7 units on recruit helps scale those. Build walls on settlements and such. You are already cheating the game why remove the fun in it.

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

if you guys want the auto resolve to always win just download the save editor that is out called SaveParser and make your unit size from 20 to 40 units and edit there ranks too 9 and you will always have that metter on your favor

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Again, it's not a matter of wanting a win auto-calc because of difficulty or anything. It's more so as not to lose troops on pointless battles. When your super huge army has to sweep aside a dozen small armies (a lord and 3-5 units) that have no chance of beating you, but the auto-calc will sometimes make your army implode for no reason against them (like having half your ranged units die for no reason in such a battle).

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

the auto resolve is a simulation of the battle so it can still kill your units just use the save editor make your troops rank 9 and you be ok

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:00 am
Again, it's not a matter of wanting a win auto-calc because of difficulty or anything. It's more so as not to lose troops on pointless battles. When your super huge army has to sweep aside a dozen small armies (a lord and 3-5 units) that have no chance of beating you, but the auto-calc will sometimes make your army implode for no reason against them (like having half your ranged units die for no reason in such a battle).
That has been the iteration since Rome Total War (The first one) that auto calc is unreliable or reliable depending if you are looking at unit stats when you hover on the unit. The game simply forces you to play the battle which is why it's named Total War? You basically play all aspects of war. If half of your units are dying you are simply playing the game wrong. It's a mix and match thing. So your solution is to make the game a clicking strategy simulator instead of a fantasy battle simulator.

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

Anglican wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:21 pm
No offense to those who wants the auto resolve auto win function but that is literally one of the most dumb thing a gamer would want. Not only does the auto resolve meter is affected by a lot of factors but a lot of those can be alleviated by playing the game right. You can chose the right army composition. Research tech and upgrade drillmaster on lords to get that thing that increases chevrons for units. Having rank 5 to 7 units on recruit helps scale those. Build walls on settlements and such. You are already cheating the game why remove the fun in it.
Well, you write a whole bunch of contradictory nonsense. Why cheat in the first place if all you have to do is "play the game right", eh?
Anglican wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:53 am
Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:00 am
That has been the iteration since Rome Total War (The first one) that auto calc is unreliable or reliable depending if you are looking at unit stats when you hover on the unit. The game simply forces you to play the battle which is why it's named Total War? You basically play all aspects of war. If half of your units are dying you are simply playing the game wrong. It's a mix and match thing. So your solution is to make the game a clicking strategy simulator instead of a fantasy battle simulator.
The game also forces economy on you, which you can alleviate by having a minimum gold cheat. Which we all have, btw. Oh, but it's not named Total Economy. It's named Total War. And because of its name, certain mods or cheats are cockeyed.. wtf man?? So if someones called Jesus we can string him up and kill him for our sins? Ridiculous.

Right now, you can literally run around with just a hero unit, killing off full army stacks by the dozen. Because you have god mode. But that's fine, since you're "playing the game right", taking care of "all aspects of war". Sure. You wanna get rid of a small, annoying army? Better use your save editor to get a full stack of 40 top-tier max-exp units. Cause the real "gamers", as Anglican pointed out, consider an easier option right then and there in their cheat table "the most dumb thing". I'll just assume you didn't know that 'dumb' is an adjective, and it's superlative is 'dumbest', but w/e. im done here. :roll:

caellach
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caellach »

is it possible for a option for the intrigue at court of the high elves? Maybe something like freezing the influence cost from increasing or something?