- added easy drops pick-up to the [misc. scripts]
- updated undead, raised the min health allowed from 1 to 2.
- added auto-guard
- moved EXP multiplier and skill EXP multiplier from [battle scripts] to [misc. scripts].
- updated charged attack key, it worked only on Adol before this update. it works when you're controlling other characters now.
- added skill EXP multiplier
- added ignore EXTRA gauge.
- added ignore items quantities.
- changed the table layout a bit, separated the scripts into 2 categories.
- updated ignore $, it works on Synthesize now.
- added 4 scripts: ignore materials, damage multiplier, EXP multiplier, and charged attack key.
- HP still drops when your party are being hit but they won't die.
- you can always use skills regardless of the remaining SP.
- SP still decrease until it's empty when you use skills.
ignore EXTRA gauge
- you can always use EXTRA skills even if the gauge is empty.
- EXTRA gauge would still be emptied when you use EXTRA skills.
- the damage deal by your party would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
charged attack key
- when activated, press Middle Mouse Button to do a charged attack.
- although the glowing vfx is gone, you still have the increased SP gained with the normal charged attack.
- when activated, controlling character would auto-guard (without the need to press the guard button/key at all) when the HP drop below the specified HP threshold (in %).
- set HP threshold to 100 to always auto-guard.
- HP threshold default: 25, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
easy drops pick-up
- allows you to have the benefit of the Aeolus Urn without the need to actually equipping it.
- the benefit: "Pulls dropped items and money toward you from afar."
ignore items quantities
- you can use any items regardless of the remaining quantities, even if you don't own them (showing zero on the item icon), or "discovered" them yet (no item icon).
- won't affect the "EQUIP" items.
- you can buy things at shop with ZERO money.
- money still drops until it reaches zero when you buy/synthesize things.
- you can synthesize any items without any materials.
- quantities of the materials used would still decrease until they reach zero.
- EXP gained would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
skill EXP multiplier
- skill EXP gained would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- set the "x?" to "instant level up" (can be selected from the dropdown list) would let you level up the skill on every use.
- just some basic pointers to the char stats.
- for [pointers] > [battle party], change the value of "editing character", and the pointers after this entry would be updated to the character you selected accordingly (given that they are in your battle party already).
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1