Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dm077
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by dm077 »

Hello!

The soldier patcher works great, but unfortunately, I can't seem to get the resource enumerator option working, even with the previous posts/screenshots as reference.

I believe that my main issue is that my address instruction appears to be accessing different memory regions then expected; while the address I get matches what's shown in magnuss' second screen, and I can find the instruction selected in his first, I don't get nearly the same number/type of values when debugging memory (tested both 8000 entries and neither work; screenshot attached).

capture1.7z
pwd: Address1
(139.28 KiB) Downloaded 1081 times

I've checked several other instructions that are similar (rax[rax] or rax[rax+n]) and found nothing more promising; no matter what section of the ship I go to or what options I seem to choose from the menu, the debugger doesn't give any values in the requisite range on any of the addresses I've checked so far.

I'm not using any mods as I wanted to see how this would work with a vanilla game. Does this table only work with mods, or is it supposed to work with vanilla, too? If mods are needed, can you let me know what mods would be good to test with (if any)? I'm almost to the point of saying screw it and just incrementing the script's value one at a time through all 500 possibilities, so any help would be appreciated to save that tedium.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Csimbi wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:38 pm
My table above still works, but it seems IDs change - I suppose as you add more and more mods.
Here's the change I had to do to make the Resource Enumerator work on v374751 and my current set of mods.
See if it works for you (you will find it near the beginning of the script):

Code: Select all

//define(CAT_ID_STORAGE,(int)8544)
define(CAT_ID_STORAGE,(int)8902)
If this does not work, you need to find the ID for your own build. Hints here.
Hope it helps!
For thoses who are trying to find this value for the game version v20181009 (Update 12), the number is 8889

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi does anyone knows what do i have to edit in the DefaultGameData ini file to have faster research, faster foundry build, faster construction, faster resistance covert ops and faster psi training?

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

Anyone can update this tables for resources, if this is possible of course? Csimbi's table unfortunately can't help with this or it's just i cant find this damn ID.

Upd. Nevermind, found this id -- 8990

zortbg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zortbg »

B0mak wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:13 pm
Anyone can update this tables for resources, if this is possible of course? Csimbi's table unfortunately can't help with this or it's just i cant find this damn ID.

hi B0mak,
I'm running the WOTC (steam) version 374751, no mods, i tried Csimbi's Resource enumerator table with the id 8990, but couldn't make it to work.
Can you please share your edited version of the table and let me know if you have any mods?

Thanks.

Amirdanii11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amirdanii11 »

Hello good time
I asked you to create a table for XCOM 2 for the Steam version. Thanks

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

zortbg wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:58 pm
B0mak wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:13 pm

hi B0mak,
I'm running the WOTC (steam) version 374751, no mods, i tried Csimbi's Resource enumerator table with the id 8990, but couldn't make it to work.
Can you please share your edited version of the table and let me know if you have any mods?

Thanks.
Well, for now i have 166 mods. I find at least one id -- 9011, but when i try to edit something (like supplies), game just crash after a minute. But anyway, for now i don't have need in table, i use console.
And yeah, i haven't edited table, just replace id with new one, that's all.

zortbg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zortbg »

Thanks B0mak,
@ everyone:
i found the value 8887 for the Resource enumerator script by Csimbi
define(CAT_ID_STORAGE,(int)8887)
This works on my version XCOM WOTC (steam) version 374751 with No mods installed.
Hope it helps anyone on the same adventure as me.

chinso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chinso »

zortbg wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:07 pm
Thanks B0mak,
@ everyone:
i found the value 8887 for the Resource enumerator script by Csimbi
define(CAT_ID_STORAGE,(int)8887)
This works on my version XCOM WOTC (steam) version 374751 with No mods installed.
Hope it helps anyone on the same adventure as me.
can you share your table if you dont mind

KAWA
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KAWA »

Tried to mess with it but no luck getting table to work, shame.

chinso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chinso »

KAWA wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:37 am
Tried to mess with it but no luck getting table to work, shame.
yeah and the older posts keep referring to other posts I ended up downloading like 4 tables and all them are not working :(

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Just add "-review -noRedScreens -noStartUpMovies -allowConsole -regenerateinis" into launch option?
Then you can use console and inbuild cheats which doesnt disable achivements.

[Link]

Kiriyama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kiriyama »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:52 pm
Hi peeps!
I got started with the game just recently.

I made two AOB scripts.
Both works with the current Steam release for me - right now ;-)

The first one is my usual Soldier Patcher.
Not much to add here, those playing with my previous XCOM2 tables should know how this works.

The second one I called Resource Enumerator.
It seems noone has hacked resources before - not even paid trainers, lol - so I thought I would see what's what...
Took a while, but found out where the resources are stored. I wonder how long it will take for the paid trainers to steal this...

Anyway, this script collects the stored resources that the game is accessing as you move around in the various sections of the base.
Each accessed resource is collected into the address list - name and amount - in chronological order.
So, the best moment to enable it is when you know that the resource you are looking for will be accessed - that way, it will be on the top of the list and you don't have to scroll too far down ;-)
So, just build one item and change its amount - and save time and resources :D
Mind you, there's an ID check built in (CAT_ID_STORAGE); someone please confirm that it actually works for them, too (so we would know that the ID is not some random value).
The code could be easily collect any other data the game is accessing (select a different ID and put into a different list).

Why this list? - you may ask.
Well, the thing is, the game does not really access the stored values...
Perhaps that's the reason they are were so hard to find...
I also found research times and foundry upgrade times though the same principle applies to those.
They don't even have a nice string that I could show...

Props to TechnoJacker.

If the Resource Enumerator does not work for you, have a look at this, here.
Hi, i'm sorry for gravedigging threads, but i wonder if you could help me a little.

I can't make the Soldier Patcher work on WOTC, no matter what i try. And it would've been fine, but the thing is that when i was close to the end of original game it worked! But then i thought i will try add-on and figured that it's the same campaign without any possibility to import your soldiers. And i want to see that's different here, but just does not have it in me to do it all over again :D

So i thought i'll do a speedrun with your table. But i can't make it work! Nothing happens when i press the first pointer, no matter which screen in the game i do it from. Right clicking writes: "Error while scanning for AOB: aobRankReader Error: Not all results found"

Did it dozen times already. Maby there's something obvious i missing, or dumb mistakes? I not very good with tables, just use what i find. THX

burgdav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by burgdav »

Sadly, I've also been unable to get any of this to work

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's an updated table from me.
The usual Soldier Patcher and the Resource Enumerator scripts.
I also included my AML mod list in the Table Extras, copy-paste that to a TXT file, save it and then you can load it into AML. Hopefully, that way you won't need to mess around with the storage ID.

I have rewritten the Soldier Patcher script, now it includes a player check, so I recommend you keep it enabled at all times. I do and so far, no issues.
In the barracks, the PlayerID is not known at times (it is zero), hence having bEnableForceUnknownToXCOM enabled is a good idea to work around that.
In the tactical games, bEnableForceResistanceToXCOM will force AI-controlled resistance units to use the XCOM stats, too. Resistance units controlled by you are considered XCOM. I am early in my game so I have not seen AI-controlled resistance units joining the fight yet, hence it is largely untested, but it should work.
If you enable the script during the tactical game, you will notice that the on-screen stats are updated only when something has changed (the latest on enemy turn).

You should keep the Resource Enumerator script off and enable it only when you need it.
As usual, open Engineering/Inventory to populate the list, make your changes then disable the script immediately.
You can keep the list sort by selling unused stuff on the Black Market.

Enjoy!
Attachments
XCom2.CT
(420.11 KiB) Downloaded 2173 times