Tales of Symphonia (With TSFix Installed)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Puggymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tales of Symphonia (With TSFix Installed)

Post by Puggymon »

Thanks for your help! :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Puggymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puggymon »

Sorry to bring bad news, but in the area where this new Save is, there are some more enemies (Ladybird like ones) that seem to mess up the god mode again. Want me to keep sending you reports of not working enemies by the way? Don't want to take away too much of your time.

[Link]

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I do apologize for the problems you are having. I've been busy reinstalling my Windows 10 to see if I can fix a issue with another game I'm having. I guess I need to look for a totally different place to tell enemies from players. I'll get back to you in a bit if I can fix it again and hopefully for good.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Puggymon wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:50 pm
Sorry to bring bad news, but in the area where this new Save is, there are some more enemies (Ladybird like ones) that seem to mess up the god mode again. Want me to keep sending you reports of not working enemies by the way? Don't want to take away too much of your time.

[Link]
Try it with EDIT 3.1 and I hope it's a better place to determine player versus enemy. Sorry for the trouble.

Puggymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puggymon »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:07 am
Try it with EDIT 3.1 and I hope it's a better place to determine player versus enemy. Sorry for the trouble.
Good Morning.

Tested the new 3.1 version, found one Enemy so far who still is messing it up. Water elements in the area where the save is located at:

[Link]

Usually appear at the one eyed mobs with wings and those red crystals floating around them (from the save point north, one screen, there should be one)

And really there is no need to apologize. You are helping me and the whole community with your contribution. So no worries there. :)

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Puggymon wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:43 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:07 am
Good Morning.

Tested the new 3.1 version, found one Enemy so far who still is messing it up. Water elements in the area where the save is located at:

[Link]

Usually appear at the one eyed mobs with wings and those red crystals floating around them (from the save point north, one screen, there should be one)

And really there is no need to apologize. You are helping me and the whole community with your contribution. So no worries there. :)
I changed it to check 2 places to determine player versus enemy. I hope the 3rd time is a charm as far as this goes :)

Puggymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puggymon »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:01 pm
I changed it to check 2 places to determine player versus enemy. I hope the 3rd time is a charm as far as this goes :)
Good Evening.
Sorry to get back to you so late, but you know, new years eve shopping and all.

Just wanted to let you know, God-Mode works perfectly now. Have not run into any NPC who would mess it up so far.

A little hint maybe, the One Hit cheat seems to have the same problem as the God-Mode one. As it only works on certain enemies. Not too sure if you want to look into that one too. I am at least not really using it, just did some basic testing.

Thank you very much for your help.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tales of Symphonia (With TSFix Installed)

Post by DrummerIX »

I thought I might do a play-through of this game and decided to make the Damage Modifier similar to my recent tables. It now includes HeroDamageMultiplier, EnemyDamageMultiplier, HeroCannotDie options as well as the God Mode and One Hit Kill.

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kratitos »

Now that you got back to the game can you try giving a shot to the arte canceller idea, im not sure its possible(it has been on some other tales) worth a shot, that option makes the game a whole new world of fun.

wittydeaf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wittydeaf »

Thank you for the table, DrummerIX. It worked well with the game. I had initial problem with the table, I discovered it was Window Defender is preventing some of the script working. I disabled it and it back to normal. Again, thank you for the table.

Dinichou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dinichou »

Idk if it's possible, but i would love to see a way of increasing ennemy killed with cursed weapons, for damage upgrade, so you do not have to grind for it

Ghost_Ex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ghost_Ex »

How change Character Titles ? help plz

アラストル
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by アラストル »

Sorry for refloating this old topic guys but I was wondering if there was any table or cheat to swap characters (not models). I saw some videos on youtube but they're not answer.

Thanks

munomana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by munomana »

アラストル wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:40 pm
Sorry for refloating this old topic guys but I was wondering if there was any table or cheat to swap characters (not models). I saw some videos on youtube but they're not answer.

Thanks
Same question.

I see it working in this video. He thanks a user named "dpsdps" (he thinks) for creating the table

Sora3100
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sora3100 »

munomana wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:12 am
アラストル wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:40 pm

Thanks
Same question.

I see it working in this video. He thanks a user named "dpsdps" (he thinks) for creating the table
That video is just model swapping, though, which is available in the table in the first post. That being said, since I couldn't find it either, and certain friends wanted it, I decided to make it myself.
I am unsure if it works with TSFix installed however, so do report back if it doesn't work and I'll see if I can fix it.
Attachments
Symphonia.CT
(55.58 KiB) Downloaded 121 times