Slime Rancher+95 v1.4.1c [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
randz12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Slime Rancher+16 v1.3.0 [Steam]

Post by randz12 »

Any chance you can add No Hunger/Agitation?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zeplog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeplog »

I'm really new to this site so I have no clue what I'm doing but I've downloaded the SlimeRancher.CT and I'm not sure what I have to do with it.

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

[QUOTE="Zeplog, post: 52386, member: 19641"]I've downloaded it but I don't know what to do now.[/QUOTE]

Don't you know how to use cheat tables if not you have to open the cheat table press on the pc icon select Slime Rancher and activate the cheats that you want by pressing on the box besides the Scripts name

Zeplog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeplog »

oh ok thanks.

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

[QUOTE="randz12, post: 52388, member: 18295"]Any chance you can add No Hunger/Agitation?[/QUOTE]

Yes I added it and thanks for the suggestion

Sindssyge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sindssyge »

im so confused about everything. Im new to CE (ive been new for 2 years) and i dont understand how to edit slots. Ive played around with it for like an hour now and i still dont know what im doing.

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

[QUOTE="Sindssyge, post: 52480, member: 19675"]im so confused about everything. Im new to CE (ive been new for 2 years) and i dont understand how to edit slots. Ive played around with it for like an hour now and i still dont know what im doing.[/QUOTE]You have to activate the script open the the header with the slots name that you wan't and then you can edit the Id and the quantity
Last edited by Bloodybone on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Technu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Technu »

How do i set this up? all i need it for is to get a gilded ginger. and when i get it, how will i 'deactivate' it

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

[QUOTE="Technu, post: 52625, member: 19728"]How do i set this up? all i need it for is to get a gilded ginger. and when i get it, how will i 'deactivate' it[/QUOTE]

You activate the cheat then you collect an item you don't need than you look in what container it is open the header of the containers name like if its in container one open the header slot one and change the Id to 148 because thats the Id of the gilded ginger and then deactivate the script i guess

Technu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Technu »

[QUOTE="Bloodybone, post: 52653, member: 7561"]You activate the cheat then you collect an item you don't need than you look in what container it is open the header of the containers name like if its in container one open the header slot one and change the Id to 148 because thats the Id of the gilded ginger and then deactivate the script i guess[/QUOTE]

now how do i activate the cheat though?

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

[QUOTE="Technu, post: 52676, member: 19728"]now how do i activate the cheat though?[/QUOTE]

You press on the box left to the cheats name

Mic_Check
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mic_Check »

First off, thanks for the table. Most of it works flawlessly. The one I'm having issues with is actually the Container Base section. This is all on the current Steam version of the game, (1.3.0) using the most recent table you've uploaded.

Modifying inventory amounts causes lots of odd things to happen, and eventually leads to save failures, (the game gives an error along the lines of "An error occurred when trying to save to [save location.]" From that point, I can either choose "Retry" (which doesn't do anything, since it just gives the same error a frame later,) or "Quit" which exits to the main menu without saving.

So for starters, the first noticeable thing that happens is that the HUD will stop updating the inventory slots - The amounts will still change like normal, (assuming the amounts aren't locked on the table, of course,) but when I hit 0 in that inventory slot, it will instead get stuck at 1, and the item won't visibly disappear from the HUD. It still acts like the slot is empty, (I can't fire any more of that item out, and can pick up new things to fill that slot and change the shown item,) but the HUD says I have 1x whatever item was last in the slot. It also stops showing which slot I have selected. I can still toggle through them, but the selected one isn't highlighted anymore.

Second, (and this is the super weird one,) silos will stop working properly. Items will just bounce off of the little hole, rather than getting shot into it. But the counter on the silo still ticks up, as if the item were entering. So it's essentially duplicating the item that I was trying to put into the silo; I now have the item which bounced off of the silo and can be picked back up, and another one in the silo where the counter ticked up. But again, all of this quickly leads to save failures, (either the next time the game tries to autosave, or whenever I manually try to Save & Quit from the pause menu,) so I can't actually keep any of the duped items.

I did some quick value searches because I was curious - It looks like the game has [I]two[/I] values that match whichever inventory slot you have selected, and your table only captures one of those values. But on the opposite side of the coin, modifying that second value to match doesn't seem to change/prevent any of the issues I've been experiencing. So it's possible that it's just something like a shown value, and isn't actually controlling anything important.
Last edited by Mic_Check on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

[QUOTE="Mic_Check, post: 52786, member: 706"]First off, thanks for the table. Most of it works flawlessly. The one I'm having issues with is actually the Container Base section. This is all on the current Steam version of the game, (1.3.0) using the most recent table you've uploaded.

Modifying inventory amounts causes lots of odd things to happen, and eventually leads to save failures, (the game gives an error along the lines of "An error occurred when trying to save to [save location.]" From that point, I can either choose "Retry" (which doesn't do anything, since it just gives the same error a frame later,) or "Quit" which exits to the main menu without saving.

So for starters, the first noticeable thing that happens is that the HUD will stop updating the inventory slots - The amounts will still change like normal, (assuming the amounts aren't locked on the table, of course,) but when I hit 0 in that inventory slot, it will instead get stuck at 1, and the item won't visibly disappear from the HUD. It still acts like the slot is empty, (I can't fire any more of that item out, and can pick up new things to fill that slot and change the shown item,) but the HUD says I have 1x whatever item was last in the slot. It also stops showing which slot I have selected. I can still toggle through them, but the selected one isn't highlighted anymore.

Second, (and this is the super weird one,) silos will stop working properly. Items will just bounce off of the little hole, rather than getting shot into it. But the counter on the silo still ticks up, as if the item were entering. So it's essentially duplicating the item that I was trying to put into the silo; I now have the item which bounced off of the silo and can be picked back up, and another one in the silo where the counter ticked up. But again, all of this quickly leads to save failures, (either the next time the game tries to autosave, or whenever I manually try to Save & Quit from the pause menu,) so I can't actually keep any of the duped items.

I did some quick value searches because I was curious - It looks like the game has [I]two[/I] values that match whichever inventory slot you have selected, and your table only captures one of those values. But on the opposite side of the coin, modifying that second value to match doesn't seem to change/prevent any of the issues I've been experiencing. So it's possible that it's just something like a shown value, and isn't actually controlling anything important.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think I have to change the Injection point

Edit: I changed the Injection point and the script works a little bit different you now have to select/"hover" over the container you want to edit
Last edited by Bloodybone on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

VampyMaria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VampyMaria »

Okay i am very confused. The only cheats that toggle for me is INF HEALTH, INF ENERGY, NO RADIOACTIVITY, and INF AIRNET. The others when i attempt to activate them say "failure injecting the MonoDatacollector DLL" and the ones that DO toggle don't work

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

[QUOTE="VampyMaria, post: 53525, member: 20071"]Okay i am very confused. The only cheats that toggle for me is INF HEALTH, INF ENERGY, NO RADIOACTIVITY, and INF AIRNET. The others when i attempt to activate them say "failure injecting the MonoDatacollector DLL" and the ones that DO toggle don't work[/QUOTE]

I added an Aob Version for all Scripts just the the Aob Version Scripts instead of the Full Injection ones