Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Post by acecel »

And if there is any way to prevent the game from removing rare gems each time we have to change members of our group ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

killuga2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by killuga2 »

Do you know how to use 'infinite sepith usage' ??

Tsahion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tsahion »

Nevermind, my mistake.
Last edited by Tsahion on Mon May 14, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsahion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tsahion »

Seems like there is a serious issue with editing the exp on Master Quartz, whenever the problem is in the game itself or because the pointer is off (aka set to the displayed exp rather than the actual exp variable) I do not know. I changed the quartz exp and now my quartz displays incorrect exp levels and doesn't level unless I edit its level in cheat engine...

Using TheByteSize's script of fast quartz levels corrects this issue, seems that script edits the real exp variable.
Last edited by Tsahion on Fri May 18, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RaeRay1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RaeRay1 »

I have a problem where the bonding points aren't showing up on the cheat engine.I got v1.5 of the game and the latest cheat engine. But nothing is appearing except ??. Can someone please help?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="RaeRay1, post: 46493, member: 17391"]I have a problem where the bonding points aren't showing up on the cheat engine.I got v1.5 of the game and the latest cheat engine. But nothing is appearing except ??. Can someone please help?[/QUOTE]

Try viewing your notebook main page or all pages if that don't work.

RaeRay1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RaeRay1 »

Ok I figured out what’s wrong. The slot in the main notes that shows Rean’s ap, bonding points, and rank isn’t showing up. Is this something I can fix?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="RaeRay1, post: 46539, member: 17391"]Ok I figured out what’s wrong. The slot in the main notes that shows Rean’s ap, bonding points, and rank isn’t showing up. Is this something I can fix?[/QUOTE]

It unlocks fairly early in the game. By the time you get bonding points the first time, you should be able to view it I believe. If not, then something is wrong I would think.

Sinn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinn »

sorry to necro a thread like this but im haveing issues geting the thing to work. im on what i can assume is the latest GoG version of the game and cant get the tables to enable at all. i click on the enable button and .... nothing. doesnt even open it at all. im useing the latest most up to date table also from this post. again sorry for necroing it after almost a years time. but iv never had issues before useing any of the tables from here

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="Sinn, post: 49707, member: 5215"]sorry to necro a thread like this but im haveing issues geting the thing to work. im on what i can assume is the latest GoG version of the game and cant get the tables to enable at all. i click on the enable button and .... nothing. doesnt even open it at all. im useing the latest most up to date table also from this post. again sorry for necroing it after almost a years time. but iv never had issues before useing any of the tables from here[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me what version it says on the title screen? It seems I do have the GOG version also but I usually only play the Steam version. Steam is working for me and I am downloading GOG to test but I am assuming it will work too.

You need at least CE 6.7 and make sure you run the LUA code when starting the table.

EDIT: I tested the GOG version also and it's working for me. I have version 1.5 of ToCS. Make sure to update CE if you below 6.7.
Last edited by DrummerIX on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sinn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinn »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 49709, member: 1466"]Can you tell me what version it says on the title screen? It seems I do have the GOG version also but I usually only play the Steam version. Steam is working for me and I am downloading GOG to test but I am assuming it will work too.

You need at least CE 6.7 and make sure you run the LUA code when starting the table.

EDIT: I tested the GOG version also and it's working for me. I have version 1.5 of ToCS. Make sure to update CE if you below 6.7.[/QUOTE]

where on the title screen is the version becuse my title screen does not seem to have one that i can find >.> and i have Ce up to date last i checked

unless your talking about on the launcher/config thing that pops up the number down at the middle of that at the bottem of that next to the cancel button then i do have that number which is 1.0.6421.30108

but i dont think thats the version
Last edited by Sinn on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

It lists it on the screen where you either load your save game or start a new game. Mine says ToCS PC version 1.5 or something like that. That is the latest version.

Sinn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinn »

yeah it dont exsist on my version which leads me to beleave that mines and older version then the tables for. its ok though thank you for trying to help me. i found a save editor that does what i needed anyway which was the crystal and money table. thanks again.

Zeroneos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zeroneos »

Same, my version which is 1.0.6421.30108 also doesn't work. Tried every update but still to no avail

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

You must not have legally acquired games from GOG. If you do, then you can update to the latest version, which my launcher says is 1.0.6442.33141. Use GOG Galaxy to acquire the latest version easily.

In any case, there are earlier tables in the post that were designed for earlier versions of the game too, so you can try them until you have one that works.