Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Post by DrummerIX »

Found an issue with my Infinite Item Usage changes while replaying the game some, so I fixed this in EDIT 26.1.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

To facilitate not having to use the Override Item ID many times if you want a lot of one item, I added the ability to Override the quantity you receive when you use the Override Item ID. This allows you to say give yourself 50 U-Material in one go if you don't want to set the Minimum Item Amount too high, which will set all your items to the minimum amount. It defaults to just the 1 you normally receive, but you can change it as needed.

This is all in EDIT 26.2.

XeroZen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeroZen »

Master quartz Exp and Infinite Sepith usage is not working, Hope u can either help me out or rectify it if it is not working properly. Thanks a lot for ur efforts!.

boysimatupang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

asking about how to use the tables

Post by boysimatupang »

hi
i really want to ask a question , how do i use the table
usually if i use any table just activate by clicking the checkbox near the cheat i want to use
but using the table that i download , i can check the name games but i cant check the box near enabled
and while i am playing none of the cheat is activate
can anyone help me
i am using the latest cheat engine version 7

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: asking about how to use the tables

Post by DrummerIX »

boysimatupang wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:04 pm
hi
i really want to ask a question , how do i use the table
usually if i use any table just activate by clicking the checkbox near the cheat i want to use
but using the table that i download , i can check the name games but i cant check the box near enabled
and while i am playing none of the cheat is activate
can anyone help me
i am using the latest cheat engine version 7
I am currently using this table with the Steam version of the game and have no issues. You may not have the Steam version or perhaps you did not select the right process in CE?

When you right-click the Enable after trying to check it, what does it say?

TzAriyan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TzAriyan »

I'm new in all these cheat engine thingy so can anyone help me on how to use it

Muragetsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Muragetsu »

I'm having the same problem as one of the people above for some reason. I'm not new to using CE but when I try to enable the table nothing happens. I have it slaved to the right process and everything but nothing happens.

Odd thing is.....I've used this table before a long while back and had not problems with it and now all of a sudden it's just not wanting to cooperate @_@

Update = I just tested the table you made for ToCS 3 and that one works for me just fine. But the ones for 1 and 2 just refuse to enable. I can't imagine they are all that different from each other aside from the obvious factors so yeah this is just kinda weird.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

It does depend on the LUA code that loads up when you first load the table. It is a setting in CE that determines whether it loads LUA code. I have mine set to Ask and it comes up with a box that asks if I want to run the LUA code when I load the table and I say YES.

If you have this setting set to Never run LUA code, then the table won't work.

I would need more information on why it's not working for you. When you right-click the Enable after you attempt to click it, what does it say?

Muragetsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Muragetsu »

When I try to left click it to enable, it doesn't and when I right click it and at the very top it says = The Array of Byte WeaponIDReadinStatusAOB could not be found

I already have it set to always ask when it comes to LUA scripts and I always say yes.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Not sure what the problem is then.

The latest table is designed for the 1.6 version of the game on Steam and it is currently working for me. I just tested it.

Are you sure you don't have an earlier version or not the Steam legit version?

Muragetsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Muragetsu »

i was a dumb ass and didn't check. Earlier version XD
Updating it fixed the issue but thanks for responding to me anyway XD I honestly appreciate it

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

Have a bit of problems to report, the pointers sometimes work, sometime doesn't. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot to read the notes and realise that I have to open up the notebook for pointers to update. Silly me.

scubbado
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scubbado »

Hello Im having a issue.

Array of WEaponIDStatusAOB cant be found. I cant click ENABLE for it to work

MagnusOZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MagnusOZi »

got the same issue :/

fearlessfan1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fearlessfan1 »

Rean Link Points

This is for Rean to ->Char, not Char<->Char or Char->Rean. But Char->Rean will update after a battle to match Rean->Char.
So if you set link between Rean->Alisa to 5000, after a battle with Alisa in it, Alisa<->Rean will sync up to 5000 + whatever you got in battle.

--------

As a bonus I am also including a small table that lets you move the position of your character on the map. Fun for talking to people you are blocked by a wall or exploring unreachable areas of the map.

If you want some fun, in the last chapter the twins are in the dressing room at the boutique shop, there is a piece of dialog if you use the code to enter the room, not an easter egg, but just some dialog that due to a bug caused by the walls keeping you from getting close enough, is normally not accessible.
Attachments
Char Position.CT
(1.02 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
Rean Link Points ed8.CT
(6.86 KiB) Downloaded 99 times