Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Almajo81
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Post by Almajo81 »

Thanks for the reply. =)
Which CE Version are you using? The last I saw mentioned working was 6.8.3.
I have 6.8.1 & 7.0 but i can get 6.8.3 if i need to roll back.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BobbyWibowo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BobbyWibowo »

Oh, there's a v7.0 of CE already. I personally have only confirmed it working with 6.8.3. Have yet to upgrade my CE, but won't really have the time in the near future anyway.

wcsc12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wcsc12 »

BobbyWibowo wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:09 pm
wcsc12 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:30 am
Here's all of the item digits I've found so far.

Feel free to save and make changes. We should be able to fill it out. I'll try and fill it all out later on this week.

[Link]
Is this still active? Or do anybody have an offline download or anything? I've sent access request but I'm not sure if the author is still around.
Sorry about that. I just realized that it wasn't showing it to everyone. I changed the permissions for it.

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

By using the Link Exp Level I cannot get past level 2. Did it broke my game? I am halfway through chapter 2 and cannot get past link level 2 with any character.

Is there any way to fix this? Please help.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Zozinhu wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:55 am
By using the Link Exp Level I cannot get past level 2. Did it broke my game? I am halfway through chapter 2 and cannot get past link level 2 with any character.

As you progress the story, you can go higher, but not until certain points in the story.

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:37 pm
Zozinhu wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:55 am

As you progress the story, you can go higher, but not until certain points in the story.
Thanks for the reply man!!

Just one thing, this game has some seriously boring grinding trophies. I managed to find the battles won data (4 bytes) but I cannot find the values for canceled enemies arts and 500 follow up attacks. They are neither 2 or 4 bytes. Can you give me a suggestion?

Also, the trophy for one hundred hours played, is time a float value?

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Seems they would be 4 bytes to me also, but perhaps it's in the way you are searching for them. It might not update things until after the battle is over. It might keep a temporary copy during battle for instance.

Not sure what time is stored as. You can either do new game plus and it keeps the time from your new game and starts adding again or just leave the game running for 100 hours, perhaps.

dody
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dody »

When I opened the table in CE 6.8.3 and CE 7.0, the option "ENABLE" can not be expanded.
( I also have loaded the game). Is there anything that i must do?

I have the CODEX version of the game.

dody
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dody »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:19 pm
tontsa00 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:05 pm
Playing with Steam version, could then please explain how to use it then, since when i click that character editor, i select and click "Selected party member" and that value is 0, afterwards i go to "Character stats" and nothing happens for many minutes, everything is ??? question marks only.

Also when i try to click any stats on "Character stats" i hear error sound and can't select any stats or change it.
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:51 pm

Found this in your old post...must i do it in your order?

(Load CE after the game is on)

The character editor works for me on Steam. Are you using GOG perhaps?

But nobody owes you a table with every option you want. I do this because I enjoy it, but post like yours doesn't make me want to do this more.

I don't have a item list.
Well, I'm not sure what could be the problem to tell the truth. I'm sorry you are having issues with it. On my table, I just load the game, load my save or a save that was given to me, go to the status menu. Then I load up cheat engine and hook to the game, it asks to load the cheat table, I say Yes, I click enable, pointers, character editor and everything is listed for Rean. It takes a few seconds to update if you change the selected character to 1 for example. Again, I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm not sure why it's not working for you.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

You can try an older version of the table, but not sure if one old enough is posted. These tables I have kept updated for the Steam version of the game.

dody
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dody »

May I know which version is the latest with steam? I have updated to 1.6 but still can't use the code (the "enable" drop-down can be expanded)....

Must I did something prior to that? (or missing a file to d/l, or anything?)

i've downloaded ed8.ct

Artrain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Artrain »

dody wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:43 pm
May I know which version is the latest with steam? I have updated to 1.6 but still can't use the code (the "enable" drop-down can be expanded)....

Must I did something prior to that? (or missing a file to d/l, or anything?)

i've downloaded ed8.ct
I'm using the same version on Steam and its working more or less. Try changing your Cheat Engine version to 6.7.

Apart from that, does anybody else have a problem with Master Quartz exp multiplier? I'm only planning to use these scrips for all the exp multipliers cause I don't have the time to grind levels. Regular EXP and Fast Link EXP multipliers are working, but for some reason, Master Quartz multiplier screws things up and the Quartz refuses to move up from lvl 1. I'm now almost at the end of Chapter 1 story wise, so I don't think its a problem of the game forcing my quartz to stay lvl 1.

If anyone has any experience with this or possible solutions, it'll be much appreciated. ^_^

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Just finished this 3 years old game.
Was playing on steam: game ver 1.6
Here are scripts that I used. Some are made by Drummer.
Attachments
ed8.CT
(77.35 KiB) Downloaded 385 times

1531m4xfei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1531m4xfei »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:34 am
Just finished this 3 years old game.
Was playing on steam: game ver 1.6
Here are scripts that I used. Some are made by Drummer.
Thanks A Lot...
This one works on me.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I came back to this game after making some options for Cold Steel 3 Demo. I may try playing through this series again before I actually complete Cold Steel 3. I added Override Item ID On Gain of Item to this table. This will allow you to get any item you want and the easiest way is to abuse the adding and removing of quartz with this option on and perhaps Infinite Item Usage. I went ahead and pulled a list of items from the game and so I'm now using this new list which has some test items in Japanese in there. I modified Infinite Item Usage to be better similar to the Cold Steel 2 and 3 tables. It now excludes key items and master quartz and works on gaining an item also. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 26 on the first page. This table works for me on the latest Steam version.