Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bisoy069
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Post by bisoy069 »

Hello Sir! Thanks for this table!
Im just having a problem at the moment.

whenever i try to open the cheat table,
it shows this error message :(

Edit:
Thanks again! It works now! I was using an old version of CE so i had to install the latest version and reboot my pc and now it works :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I have some time off work and thought about going through some of these games again. I decided to make a Run Speed Multiplier for this first game. I know there is a turbo mode, but that speeds up everything. Anyway, it's here in this update if you wish to use it.

It's in EDIT 26.5 on the first page.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

One last update for this as I'm replaying it. I was able to get Improved Master Quartz EXP Multiplier working the way I want. I've learned to follow code better since this was first made. This one now works correctly after battle showing the level up as you go.

It's in EDIT 26.6.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Thank you very much for giving this game a lot of your Love DrummerIX 😃

RPR001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RPR001 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:25 pm
I have some basic options done for Trails of Cold Steel PC release. I have God Mode (Infinite HP for party), One Hit Kill and Enemy Damage Multiplier so far. I plan on adding other things as I have time.

Enjoy!

EDIT 26.6:
One last update for this as I'm replaying it. I was able to get Improved Master Quartz EXP Multiplier working the way I want. I've learned to follow code better since this was first made. This one now works correctly after battle showing the level up as you go.
hi i'm having trouble with this. for the life of me i can's get the table to work. i load it, click the game process and i get some like this:

X - Trails in cold Steel
- Load Script

right clicking tells me that theres some values it can't find on the exe? dunno if it's a version issue or whatnot. anyone had a similar problem that was able to get fixed?

adding that i downloaded the latest revision of the ct and using ce 7.1

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Make sure you are on the latest version of the game also. It works for me on latest version of Steam version and also latest version of GOG version. The latest is 1.6 I believe.

ftmh1030
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ftmh1030 »

Bumping this because i'm using the table for bonding points (bonding points >=1 script) but I heard that there's a bug at some points in the game if you use the bonding points cheats.

Apparently, at some specific points in the game, you won't be able to progress until you spend all of your bonding points, meaning that if you use the cheat, you'll get stuck, and it'll corrupt your save.

Is that still the case? Any workaround?

Edit: Also difficulty pointer doesn't work for me, I wanted to bump the difficulty to hard but it just shows "??" even after doing a battle. :(

Edit 2: Okay downloaded EDIT 24.5 and the difficulty pointer works with this one, yay! Seems to be broken in the last edit though

XeroZen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeroZen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:53 pm
Make sure you are on the latest version of the game also. It works for me on latest version of Steam version and also latest version of GOG version. The latest is 1.6 I believe.
The improved master quartz multiplier is not working properly for me. The main quartz is not levelling up properly and is stuck. Hope u can do something about it. Everything else works well, Please do keep up the good work.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I would recommend not having any other master quartz options on and see if that helps.

As far as bonding points, I only edit them in the Pointer section and I have no issues. I don't personally use that option from TheByteSize because of those certain points in the game.

As far as things not working, I'm not sure. Unfortunately, I don't have much time for gaming at the moment, so I cannot devote time to updating things. There are other tables that need update too and I'm sorry that I don't have much time for those either at the moment.

blaHbluBB
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blaHbluBB »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:20 am
Unfortunately, I don't have much time for gaming at the moment, so I cannot devote time to updating things. There are other tables that need update too and I'm sorry that I don't have much time for those either at the moment.
your personal life is way more important... it takes precedence, so take your time <3
thank you for all you do, and the time you spend creating all the tables. <3

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

It's been awhile, but thought I might replay this game for old time sake and to refresh my memory. I've learned a little bit more since first creating the table, but this game was based on Xseed and not the NIS versions of CS3 and 4, so the code is still somewhat different than those. I did end up adding Always Have Dragon Vision Effect (Scan Defeated Enemies) (Must Have A Quartz Equipped) in this update though. Not sure what else I will add yet if anything.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to figure out Arts Have No Cast Time (Must Have A Quartz Equipped).

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I have Increase Craft/Arts/Item Range Of All Items To Max / Make All Craft/Items Affect Range Instead of One working mostly in this update. It appears some arts are hard coded to only affect one, but if the craft/art affects a range already, this sets it so it affects everyone.

This might be all I do for now.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to get Always 100% Item Drop Rate (Must Have A Quartz Equipped) working in this update.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX, You are the BEST!!