Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
black_cat61924
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Post by black_cat61924 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:05 pm
tontsa00 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:35 pm
Did you fix character editor, or can you please explain how to use it since i'm only seeing ??? question marks all the time with all party members and nothing changes.
It was working for me. You may have to view your status menu after enabling the game and let it grab pointers, but it's was working fine for me.
Sry I got the same problem as him, would you mind elaborate that a bit? the EXP and the character stats are all on ???
I enabled the game -> tick the box -> open the status menu, but the table didn't catch the stats number.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ahmetmeteisikara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmetmeteisikara »

jameshendricks1969 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:24 pm
Using the bonding points cheats can cause you to be unable to advance the story. I used them to complete all three bonding events on April 18th in the same day. This caused the game to not allow me to unlock the Old Schoolhouse building in "Old Schoolhouse Mystery." Starting a new game and not using the bonding points cheats fixed it and allowed me to unlock the building to advance the story.
hmm i did all 3 bonding in the noon and then the 2 bonding at the evening at april 18, then continued the story no problem

do 1 bonding event, point goes down to 1, then make it 2 again. that was what I did

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Does anyone have item list for inventory editor ?

Yeah i had same problem, nothing updates for character editor, i waited minutes and nothing happened. Do you have to change character id's, if so what are ID's for party members ?

Greendax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Greendax »

could you please upload the old 9 again?
the new 9 and onward don't work with the gog version which hasn' t been patched jet
the old 9 worked with the gog version

Greendax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Greendax »

edit the old pst was false have to start gem in windowed to get it to work 9 and onward still work

coldcell
Cheater
Cheater

Post by coldcell »

Update 1.1 is out. Not sure if I can give up the bonding table, though update on the table is much appreciated!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

black_cat61924 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:52 am
DrummerIX wrote:
tontsa00 wrote:
Did you fix character editor, or can you please explain how to use it since i'm only seeing ??? question marks all the time with all party members and nothing changes.
It was working for me. You may have to view your status menu after enabling the game and let it grab pointers, but it's was working fine for me.
Sry I got the same problem as him, would you mind elaborate that a bit? the EXP and the character stats are all on ???
I enabled the game -> tick the box -> open the status menu, but the table didn't catch the stats number.
Can you PM me a save you have this problem on? It will help determine the issue.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Yet again character editor DOES NOT WORK, unless you have to use character ID's, which ofcourse i asked but my question was ignored, so do i have use certain character ID then in order to get that damn character editor working.

Also does anyone have inventory item list for inventory editor ?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

tontsa00 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:26 pm
Yet again character editor DOES NOT WORK, unless you have to use character ID's, which ofcourse i asked but my question was ignored, so do i have use certain character ID then in order to get that damn character editor working.

The character editor works for me on Steam. Are you using GOG perhaps?

But nobody owes you a table with every option you want. I do this because I enjoy it, but post like yours doesn't make me want to do this more.

I don't have a item list.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

black_cat61924 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:52 am
DrummerIX wrote:
tontsa00 wrote:
I used your save and the Character Editor populated for me on Steam. Are you using GOG perhaps? Not sure what could be the problem.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Playing with Steam version, could then please explain how to use it then, since when i click that character editor, i select and click "Selected party member" and that value is 0, afterwards i go to "Character stats" and nothing happens for many minutes, everything is ??? question marks only.

Also when i try to click any stats on "Character stats" i hear error sound and can't select any stats or change it.
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:51 pm
tontsa00 wrote:

But nobody owes you a table with every option you want. I do this because I enjoy it, but post like yours doesn't make me want to do this more.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

tontsa00 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:05 pm
Playing with Steam version, could then please explain how to use it then, since when i click that character editor, i select and click "Selected party member" and that value is 0, afterwards i go to "Character stats" and nothing happens for many minutes, everything is ??? question marks only.

Also when i try to click any stats on "Character stats" i hear error sound and can't select any stats or change it.
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:51 pm
tontsa00 wrote:

Well, I'm not sure what could be the problem to tell the truth. I'm sorry you are having issues with it. On my table, I just load the game, load my save or a save that was given to me, go to the status menu. Then I load up cheat engine and hook to the game, it asks to load the cheat table, I say Yes, I click enable, pointers, character editor and everything is listed for Rean. It takes a few seconds to update if you change the selected character to 1 for example. Again, I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm not sure why it's not working for you.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Finally got it working, didn't notice that i've using older cheat engine version 6.6, just installed latest 6.7 and it works fine now, can see characters stats :)

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Anyone could help me find item id's for Quartz, kinda like with Trails in the Sky 3rd had quartz item id's for inventory editor ? Been trying to change quartz item id's but i can't change any of them.

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

ahmetmeteisikara wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:54 am
jameshendricks1969 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:24 pm
Using the bonding points cheats can cause you to be unable to advance the story. I used them to complete all three bonding events on April 18th in the same day. This caused the game to not allow me to unlock the Old Schoolhouse building in "Old Schoolhouse Mystery." Starting a new game and not using the bonding points cheats fixed it and allowed me to unlock the building to advance the story.
hmm i did all 3 bonding in the noon and then the 2 bonding at the evening at april 18, then continued the story no problem

do 1 bonding event, point goes down to 1, then make it 2 again. that was what I did
That day just bugs out sometimes...
Did that for me when I wasn't using CE. Usually replaying the day fixes it.