Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Post by STN »

Made by Geri

This table has been made for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
It should support most game versions, tested with v1.0.

Trainer download link:
[Link]

Options:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo in clip
3. Unlimited grenades and tactical items
4. No recoil
5. Rapid fire

NOTES:
Unlimited Health: Almost nothing should kill you (except maybe nukes or other scripted deaths).
Your health and max health will be increased to a very high amount.
(Some extra info: If you die a scripted death (eg you don't jump off a rood and a helicopter chop you in pieces), then restart the game from the last checkpoint because even though you will survive and you can go and kill enemies, some bugs will happen, eg you cannot use some objects or similar stuff. So if you fail to complete an objective and you would die in the story, restart even if you are still alive due to the cheat.)

Unlimited ammo in clip: You will never run out of ammo or have to reload.

Unlimited grenades and tactical items: Grenades and other stuff will not decrease.

No recoil: Your accuracy will not decrease when you shoot, jump, or run.

Rapid fire: Unleash hell. Use it with unlimited ammo or you run out of ammo in a second.
This may not work with every weapon or may cause bugs with some of them, I did not test with all weapons.

INFO ABOUT AN IN-GAME BUG (that has nothing to do with the trainer but it is improtant so I mention it here):
If someone has started to play the game, here is a useful info about
"How to Avoid the “Reliable Command Buffer Overflow” Error in Modern Warfare 3":
[Link]

It is true, when it happens, don't go on the streets, just go in the building to the right and proceed there. Then the error is not happening.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
cod_mw3_plus5_cetrainer.CT
(5.4 KiB) Downloaded 470 times

f3arfullus3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Post by f3arfullus3r »

Hey, man. Can you help me? I used this trainer and i works. But when I open my game the next day without trainers, my characters becomes immortal. How can I return its original health?