Darksiders (1.0.0.1)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Darksiders (1.0.0.1)

Post by STN »

Made by low_density

hi, just releasing the first table i made on my own. i've looked around at all the available tables for the game, some of the features are not available, so i decide to post my version of cheat table for the game... it is made with ce 6, so it's not compatible with ce 5.6.1. **Also note, i made the table for skidrow's version of the game, so it may or may not work with the official version.

Features:
-Inf Health for War (health no decrease)
-Inf Souls (the souls you obtain doesn't reduce when you buy stuff)
-Inf Wrath (wrath gauge doesn't decrease)
-Chaos form always possible (once your chaos gauge is full, it will never be decreased again)
-Inf Chaos Time (Chaos form won't deactivate, need to manually deactivate)
-Inf Ruin sprint (Ruin can keep sprinting, sprint bar won't decrease)
*New: Call Ruin Anywhere (You can call Ruin anywhere once you get it, but the bad thing is the game is checking where Ruin can't get past at certain points in the map, so everytime you get pass through that point, Ruin will disappear, but you can call him up again. Anyone experienced in hacking this game can help me find where is the checking routine? =))
-Chaos Gauge (chaos gauge won't decrease) *Not recommended to use, it is not needed when chaos form always possible is activated)

Nothing more, enjoy! =D

EDIT:
a new feature updated, anyone more experienced than me can help find out the routine that checks if Ruin is allowed beyond a point? although i can enable the calling of Ruin anywhere, whenever i go past a point that checks, Ruin will automatically disappear... annoying lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Darksiders.CT
(3.53 KiB) Downloaded 679 times

exppxe2012
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Darksiders (1.0.0.1)

Post by exppxe2012 »

it no longer working