Arx Fatalis

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Arx Fatalis

Post by STN »

Made by Zephyr Starfire

I got an Arx Fatalis cheat table on fearlessrevolution. It supposedly worked for steam. Well it definitely didn't work for my version, which I have the CD installation. But then, some others said it didn't work for steam either.

So I've spent the past few hours working to hack this out. I got some help from the steam one, in which value I should look for. After I started looking the right way, it was very easy.

My version is CD, patched to 1.21. I cannot guarantee this will work on a lesser patch version, but so far the codes I made are working for this one. And since I noticed some others were asking, I figured I'd offer this up.

It should be fairly easy to understand. The Gold has a single number to deal with, as far as I know. (I could be wrong and it just give the appearance of having the amount you set using this, without actually having it.)

The Health and Mana do work, though. I cast a number of spells rapidly, that burned all of my mana, without it decreasing. And I let a couple goblins whack on my character with no visible reduction in health, or death.

If there is anything wrong with these, message and I'll try to fix it. But this is very new to me...so I may be unable to.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Arx Fatalis (1.21).CT
(1.24 KiB) Downloaded 464 times

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Arx Fatalis

Post by Marc »

Since the table above does not work on my german GoG Version (1.21), I made my own table.
  • possibility to have any amount of points for stats and skills at character creation
  • Hitpoints
  • Mana
  • Gold
  • XP
  • Food (char does not have to eat)
  • Edit base values of skill points (setting all to 1000 makes game a lot easier^^)
  • Scripts for armor, weapon and torch for not loosing durability
have fun,
Marc
Attachments
Arx Fatalis (GoG) v1.21.CT
(12.43 KiB) Downloaded 389 times
Last edited by Marc on Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Arx Fatalis

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you very much Marc.

I am using many tables from you. We seem to have a quite similar taste :)
Just a heads up, in case you didnt know: Arx Fatalis got an update last year: v1.22

You can PM me, if you cannot find.

[Sorry for Offtopic]:
For all Arx Fatalis lovers, be sure to check out Monomyth.
A Demo is available since 3 days:

It is a real successor to Arx Fatalis.
[End of offtopic]