Torment: Tides of Numenera (2017-04-01)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tarzan123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera (2017-03-05)

Post by tarzan123 »

variante wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:15 am
tarzan123 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:56 am
Okay I got the tier resetting to work but no luck with the abilities. I even downloaded the art money instead of CE to try but still no luck. I am following each step but maybe I am doing something wrong. I start with tier 1 midtier 0 then i search for 1 (now should i filter once with the number 1 and start leveling up and adding +1 to filter or level up right from the start after the first search?) then i level up once (one level of midtier) and filter for 2 but not a single time I can get those values after 3 filters at most I get 0 addresses...If you could please provide a tutorial for even dumber people like me I would be extremely grateful.
You said you got tier resetting to work, does this mean you've already advanced tier more than 4 times? If so then it wouldn't work, you need to do it on an intact, un-leveled tier 1 character (legit tier 1, not edited tier 1) for this to work.
- Start at tier 1, midtier 0, search value 1 (8 bytes value).
- Advance to tier 2, midtier 0, next search value 2 (8 bytes again duh).
- Repeat till tier 4, midtier 0, you'll likely have 4 addresses left (always 4 in my case).
- Look at "progression" and "experience" section in the cheat table, you'll see 2 addresses that are both labeled "tier", combine with 4 addresses earlier, you got 6 now.
- Edit all 6 address to value 1 and profit!

And the ability stacking actually works, but there seems to be a limit to it. Got over 200% bonus on esoteric attack from stacking but it only increases esoteric damage from 12 to 29-ish. Need more testing on this.
Ah yeah then that's the problem I thought it's okay to start editing abilities when I reset the tier but it seems like i'll have to start from an earlier save thanks a lot for explanation!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera (2017-03-07)

Post by machine4578 »

thanks alot Shinkansen!

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

Thank you very much! Very detailed and useful table.

I really would like to know where did you acquired the knowledge of ASM to be able to create such powerful and elaborated table, because very few reach your level in understanding and dissecting memory code and operand and all that stuff like you did here.

stassy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stassy »

Activating Max Pool in Valley of Heroes will crash the game, using v1003.

Shoggot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shoggot »

Is it possible to apply option Skills Set To Massive to only player character (Last Castoff)?

stassy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stassy »

Still crashing when activating Max Pool in Valley of Dead Heroes with v1003A, all others options are working fine.

myrddin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by myrddin »

You could make a Section "Infinite Leveling" and set the proper checkmarks for that... to me as user that would be more transparent than checking here, there, subsection this and subsection that.

stassy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stassy »

Game crashes also when starting the battle between First castoff at Memovira's Fortress with Max stat/skill activated , probably because the game give her some sort of god mode...

myrddin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by myrddin »

I super-advanced my char "normally" and have no issues... there is not really a need for cheats then... Just had the battles you mentioned above :)

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

Hi great table works well but a quick question how can i make the changes permanent? i mean when i change max edge from 2 to 20 without using the edge to massive cheat

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:29 pm
Hi great table works well but a quick question how can i make the changes permanent? i mean when i change max edge from 2 to 20 without using the edge to massive cheat
Read the first post again, it says to make permanent changes, level-up your character.
Read the V1003 change note, you can see the addresses need to be edited to reset level.

READ!

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

I dont know if Im doing this right but, for example, if I use the table to set my character might, speed and intellect to 50 each and level up after, the stats are automaticaly reset as if I never made any changes...

Does anyone managed to keep the changes, even after reloading a savegame?

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

DiegoAmorim wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:53 pm
I dont know if Im doing this right but, for example, if I use the table to set my character might, speed and intellect to 50 each and level up after, the stats are automaticaly reset as if I never made any changes...

Does anyone managed to keep the changes, even after reloading a savegame?
Can you NOT read the first post or the very post right above yours? The question has been definitively answered for a while now.
Is this thread being taken over by people incapable of reading or something?

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

All of the tables crash in Valley of the Dead Heroes if you choose the option Pool Set to Max

Is this a known issue? Is this a persistent issue or can it be fixed?

Man this blows. The trainers are rubbish for this game and the table crashes it unless you only use health :(

stassy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stassy »

Before you enter Valley of the Dead Heroes just disable Max Pool (you can just talk your way out with the bandit event), I finished the game without it.

Also only the event with the First One need Max stats disabled, you just have to survive a few turns with max health or activate the crystal for god mode, it's a scripted event anyway so no cheat needed for this part.