Arty's Portal Knights Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Artykalamata
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Arty's Portal Knights Table

Post by Artykalamata »

Updated: Should be more stable on the newest patch now

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Moselle640
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moselle640 »

Seem to be hard to use so what 1.6.3 use is even if say, and business is used oneself, 1.6.1; ...

darkwater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkwater »

this is great! it worked really well for awhile, then the scripts other then infinite blocks stopped - I could not even click them.
I redownloaded - I've tried having CE running, then loading the scripts then the game, and other combonations there of, but I can't seem to click on the scripts and mess about as I did before.. did it break? help? panic? :D

thanks to Artykalamata for keeping this dream alive :D

blablagaidenguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blablagaidenguy »

Seems like the "Find Inventory Base" scripts have stopped working, I hope someone can fix it.

Artykalamata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artykalamata »

darkwater wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:47 am
it worked really well for awhile, then the scripts other then infinite blocks stopped - I could not even click them.
I redownloaded - I've tried having CE running, then loading the scripts then the game, and other combonations there of, but I can't seem to click on the scripts and mess about as I did before.. did it break? help? panic? :D
If you can't activate scripts anymore then you probably closed CE with code still injected in the game. Easiest way to fix this is to restart the game and attach CE again. Scripts don't tend to suddenly just stop working.

How to CE:
1. Start CE + Game
2. Attach CE to Game
3. Open table
4. activate scripts
5. deactivate scripts before closing CE
Any other sequence makes no sence.

I just tested the table and everything still works fine on 1.7.2 with no dlc in singleplayer.

Have fun,
~Arty

Moselle640
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moselle640 »

That reminds me do you know why I should search the numbers of the attack interval such as the discharge speed?

darkwater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkwater »

Artykalamata wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:34 pm
How to CE:
1. Start CE + Game
2. Attach CE to Game
3. Open table
4. activate scripts
5. deactivate scripts before closing CE
Any other sequence makes no sence.
I've done it in the order you said:
picture: [Link][/
I get that error message when I do it this way.
However if I just run the table and attach it to the game, then the infinite block works, as well as increasing stats - but it can not find my bag / hotbar at all as you see its all question marks. I do own the DLC and I am not sure if that effects it at all.
The innovatory base simply does not open if I do it this way.

Artykalamata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artykalamata »

darkwater wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:19 pm
I get that error message when I do it this way.
There is no error message in any of your screenshots so I cant help you with that.
darkwater wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:19 pm
I do own the DLC and I am not sure if that effects it at all.
Yea thats very likely, unfortunally I cant afford them. Thanks corona. :(

darkwater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkwater »

why am I getting ? next to values and amounts for hotbar etc?

Bedvar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bedvar »

"Find Inventory Base" script for game with DLCs:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT_getInv,portal_knights_x64.exe,49 8B F2 F3 A4)
alloc(pCode,$1000,INJECT_getInv)
label(_inv)
label(pReturn)

pCode:
  cmp rcx,134
  jne @f
  mov [_inv],r10
@@:
  mov rsi,r10
  repe movsb
  jmp pReturn

_inv:
  dq 0

INJECT_getInv:
  jmp pCode
pReturn:

registersymbol(INJECT_getInv)
registersymbol(_inv)

[DISABLE]

INJECT_getInv:
  db 49 8B F2 F3 A4

dealloc(pCode)
unregistersymbol(INJECT_getInv)
unregistersymbol(_inv)

darkwater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkwater »

Somehow everything is working now! :D thanks. :) <3

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Arty's Portal Knights Table

Post by Greenpakto »

Guys. Please someone tell me how to spawn " Diving Helmet recipe" and "Venom Arch recipe". They were in the game but have been removed so unobtainable legit. What is the id for these?

How can we find ID when we dont already have the items??

McMannus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by McMannus »

Great stuff Arty! Works flawlessly. I am trying to change the values of the attributes individually. Because I am completely lost when it comes to CE, I tried to follow your process for finding the player bases and locking the HP, Mana, & XP, but I failed. Is this something that you could do in a flash? If not, could you explain to me how to do it and I could do it? Thank you in advance for any assistance you are able to provide. If no to either, thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Artykalamata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artykalamata »

McMannus wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:22 pm
Great stuff Arty! Works flawlessly. I am trying to change the values of the attributes individually. Because I am completely lost when it comes to CE, I tried to follow your process for finding the player bases and locking the HP, Mana, & XP, but I failed. Is this something that you could do in a flash? If not, could you explain to me how to do it and I could do it? Thank you in advance for any assistance you are able to provide. If no to either, thanks for taking the time to read my post.
If you have no background in programming assembler and reversing in general, teaching you would take months if not years. If you want to invest a lot of time nevertheless "Injection Copie" is the keyword you would need to research. Due to the nature how portal knights is programmed stable pointer paths off of static base addresses are non existing unfortunately.

McMannus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by McMannus »

Artykalamata wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:52 pm
McMannus wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:22 pm
If you have no background in programming assembler and reversing in general, teaching you would take months if not years. If you want to invest a lot of time nevertheless "Injection Copie" is the keyword you would need to research. Due to the nature how portal knights is programmed stable pointer paths off of static base addresses are non existing unfortunately.
Excellent! Thanks for the feedback Arty. I've got time and am a fairly quick study. I'll start searching for Injection Copie and see what's what.