Arty's Portal Knights Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
UsernameMaul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Arty's Portal Knights Table

Post by UsernameMaul »

i have just downloaded the table; inventory and hotbar are not being recognized, so i cannot edit the items. there is not an option for "no cost crafting"?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

polipolictosaurus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by polipolictosaurus »

Hello everyone, i've updated Arty's table (sort of) let me explain, I've tried this table with the current game version which is 1.6.3, most of it still works, regarding inventory and hotbar slots it's kinda buggy right now, sometime it recognizes the right addresses other it won't...
So i've updated the table and tested it with 2 different characters, in 2 different universes and seemed to work, I have an amd cpu tho it may not work on intel, but regardless i'll post it here maybe it's useful for someone:

It has an "Old 1.6.1" section which is Arty's table latest version as you can find here in this topic

Then it has a Infinite Use Script, which is my version of the infinite block script (the old one works just fine so i suggest you to use that one if you're already used it), they are not totally the same and i've not tested mine in all situations so you can just remove it.

Then there is the new Find bag base address with all slots for inventory,hotbar,equipped items, and vanity items. (It does the same thing as arty's one just it inject in another function in the game and seems to work all the time)

I may also update the character stats when i have the time since some seems to be off.

I'd like to thank arty for the base table.

Edit: Whoops, i forgot to change the pointer name in the script, it should be ok now
Attachments
Portal Knights 1.6.3.CT
Correct One
(269.24 KiB) Downloaded 332 times

a234106261
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by a234106261 »

The "Find bag base address" script seems not work, or maybe the latest steam version is not 1.6.3?

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Gonna wait until theres a updated table bag and inventory scrips dont work

Kinsey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kinsey »

Can we get an update on the inventory scripts? Or a tutorial on how to do it ourselves?

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

at first the table was working but after several times move to other planet on my friend server and when i came back to my world again, the table isnt working anymore

but the player data like exp still working only the inventory

but if i make a new character, the table works again on that character

ViralSmuttButt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ViralSmuttButt »

Any updates for the latest version? Pretty much all the old tables dont work anymore...

Moselle640
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moselle640 »

At least, if you can change the bower's arrow from a curved line to a straight line or shoot a gun bullet quickly, please tell me how to do it.

merlok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by merlok »

ok) now it fully changed)

1 piece of mud 67588
empty slot 131071

Moselle640
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moselle640 »

We can find the ID of weapons, armor, clothes, and furniture blocks....!

Shade1982
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shade1982 »

Hey,

Any chance of this being updated to contain the latest items (1.7.2 as of writing)? Latest DLC contains quite a few new items and this is the only table that comes even close to doing what it's supposed to do.

Moselle640
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moselle640 »

Well, I actually write it in approximately two times, the memo. (I rewrite it once)

Artykalamata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artykalamata »

I dont play the game anymore and I dont have money to burn so i'll not buy the DLC.
I just tested the table with the base game and 90% of it still works for me.
Shade1982 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:53 pm
Any chance of this being updated to contain the latest items (1.7.2 as of writing)?
Unfortunately you have to obtain the item at least once so you can note down the id.
If you find a way to extract the correct item ids from the game files, tell me!
Moselle640 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:44 am
Well, I actually write it in approximately two times, the memo. (I rewrite it once)
Unfortunately I dont understand what you are referring to.

Stay safe,
Arty

Moselle640
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moselle640 »

At first I come to be able to provide most items in 2Bytes if I repeat 2-3 times of methods that enter the slot of the hot bar, and puts down ID (at least two), and then is creative, and puts the same item in the hot bar, and searches ID, and puts a different item in the same slot, and searches the next ID and narrow down an item to have and do a way to put an item to take the address to change in the ID of the item to have, and then not to have in the same slot of the hot bar again, and to provide ID, and to take it in a memo.

Moselle640
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moselle640 »

I install a mannequin and I plate the mannequin with clothes possessing and search ID and, in the case of clothes, perform narrowing (it has the same way of looking as basics, the above) and, in the case of a pet, only do a mannequin to doghouses in the way that said that I let you let a thing not to find change its clothes and provide ID and take the memo