Painkiller: Hell and Damnation - UnrealEngine3 Cheats

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Painkiller: Hell and Damnation - UnrealEngine3 Cheats

Post by STN »

Made by SunBeam

[ 06.07.2013 - Update #3 ]

+ Edited Sleep to properly point to kernel32.Sleep - I found that in Borderlands 1, CE compiles it as msvcrt.Sleep, thus leading to crashes if you disabled the script.

+ Added overall Speed constrict for Fly, which should now let you float more fluidly, instead of glitching on every object corner.

[ 25.06.2013 - Update #2 ]

+ Added Delta value for Ammo Primary and Secondary. Change the values to 0 and you'll see ammo count disappears - unlimited ammo Smile

[ 25.06.2013 - Update #1 ]

+ Proper Fly added in.

+ Moved Cheat Handler code to a thread, independent now of EPhysics hook location.

+ God is enabled with NumPad 5 key.

Tested it on current Steam build, but it MIGHT work on older releases as well, as long as the structure offsets are the same.

[ 13.05.2013 - First Release ]

Hello everyone.

Table contains a CheatHandler, therefore it will only work when you are in a map. SloMo and PlayersOnly commands work in main menu as well, but there's no point for that. Big thanks to SteveAndew for his KeyHandler function, which I used due to CE not allowing you to use same hotkey for setting 2 values to the same address. I used an old variant of it, having to tweak the timers a bit to suit my needs.

Keys can be changed at will. Listed below:

- F2 - enable/disable handler - it's set to enabled state when you activate the CheatHandler;
- Numpad 1 - PlayersOnly (on/off);
- Numpad 2 - Fly (on/off);
- Numpad 3 - Ghost (on/off) - works only with Fly active, as normally you'd fall off map, if, per se, you jump;
- Numpad 4 - God (on/off);
- Numpad 7 - SloMo 0.5;
- Numpad 8 - SloMo 1.05 (default value);
- Numpad 9 - SloMo 1.5;

Here's a quick video of the options:

Link

It's shot in 1024x768, as I was in windowed mode Smile

I've used the SKIDROW cracked executable (PKHDGame-Win32-Shipping.exe), sized: 21.0 MB (22,073,344 bytes). Just so you know what to test it on Razz

Enjoy,
Sun

P.S.: Feel free to mod the table or simplify it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
PKHDGame-Win32-Shipping.CT
(26.41 KiB) Downloaded 510 times

Yojimbo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation - UnrealEngine3 Cheats

Post by Yojimbo »

thank you!

asdfgh789
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation - UnrealEngine3 Cheats

Post by asdfgh789 »

Can u make same trainer for Steam version of game ?