[ 06.07.2013 - Update #3 ]
+ Edited Sleep to properly point to kernel32.Sleep - I found that in Borderlands 1, CE compiles it as msvcrt.Sleep, thus leading to crashes if you disabled the script.
+ Added overall Speed constrict for Fly, which should now let you float more fluidly, instead of glitching on every object corner.
[ 25.06.2013 - Update #2 ]
+ Added Delta value for Ammo Primary and Secondary. Change the values to 0 and you'll see ammo count disappears - unlimited ammo Smile
[ 25.06.2013 - Update #1 ]
+ Proper Fly added in.
+ Moved Cheat Handler code to a thread, independent now of EPhysics hook location.
+ God is enabled with NumPad 5 key.
Tested it on current Steam build, but it MIGHT work on older releases as well, as long as the structure offsets are the same.
[ 13.05.2013 - First Release ]
Table contains a CheatHandler, therefore it will only work when you are in a map. SloMo and PlayersOnly commands work in main menu as well, but there's no point for that. Big thanks to SteveAndew for his KeyHandler function, which I used due to CE not allowing you to use same hotkey for setting 2 values to the same address. I used an old variant of it, having to tweak the timers a bit to suit my needs.
Keys can be changed at will. Listed below:
- F2 - enable/disable handler - it's set to enabled state when you activate the CheatHandler;
- Numpad 1 - PlayersOnly (on/off);
- Numpad 2 - Fly (on/off);
- Numpad 3 - Ghost (on/off) - works only with Fly active, as normally you'd fall off map, if, per se, you jump;
- Numpad 4 - God (on/off);
- Numpad 7 - SloMo 0.5;
- Numpad 8 - SloMo 1.05 (default value);
- Numpad 9 - SloMo 1.5;
Here's a quick video of the options:
It's shot in 1024x768, as I was in windowed mode Smile
I've used the SKIDROW cracked executable (PKHDGame-Win32-Shipping.exe), sized: 21.0 MB (22,073,344 bytes). Just so you know what to test it on Razz
P.S.: Feel free to mod the table or simplify it.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1