Final Fantasy X-2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Final Fantasy X-2

Post by STN »

Made by Rallo617

I created my own Cheat Table for FINAL FANTASY X-2.

My cheats include:

99999 MAX HEALTH, and MP, as well as MAX STRENGTH, DEFENSE, AGILITY, EVASION, MAGIC, MAGIC DEFENSE, ACCURACY, and LUCK for ALL 3 CHARACTERS..YUNA, RIKKU, and RAINE...

Also, there's 99999999 Gil...That should be MORE THN ENOUGH money to play through the game.

I also have MAX ITEM SLOTS for up to 68 slots..

***NOTE***

The HP and MP values should NOT go higher than 99999, or the game can crash.

The STATS codes should not exceed the value of 255, or it can crash the game as well.

The MAX ITEM values should not exceed, 99...Or it can crash the game too.

MAX ITEMS READ FROM LEFT TO RIGHT...SO SLOT 1, is the left, SLOT 2, is the right one, SLOT 3, is the next one down to the left, and so on..

I haven't played through the game yet...But so far, I was able to use these codes right after the opening FMV....

BE SURE TO HAVE A BACKUP SAVE, because I do not know, if the game will freeze at any given point...

Enjoy..

UPDATE****

Although the HP/MP Codes work, for some reason they will not stay in BATTLE....You still can die...

I am working on that...I have the addresses, but for some reason, I am not currently able to find a way to make them work....

I will post when I get em...

The Money and Slot codes work fine though..

UPDATE #2*******

OK...Looks like I figured out the HP and MP codes...HOWEVER:

These are for IN BATTLE CODES ONLY....For your three characters...I do not know what order your players are in...but I labeled them Character 1, 2, and 3 respectively...

The MAX HP/MP you get on these codes, when you put in a value of 99999, is 34,463...That's for BOTH HP AND MP...

I tested them, and they work...

I will continue working on more when I have the time...Sorry for the mixup on the first batch of HP/MP codes..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Final Fantasy X-2 version 1A.CT
(23.79 KiB) Downloaded 264 times