Perimeter

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Perimeter

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Here's a table I put together for this highly underrated strategy game.
I used the game available on GOG: v1.0.0.1 (installer tagged as 2.0.0.10).
But, it is an AOB table, so it might work with versions other than this.

The table includes:
- Energy hack (takes into account the player's main frame only, ignores additional collectors and enemy frame).
- Spiral charge hack (for both friend or foe, separately).
- Infinite health (for friendlies). Note: you might see some units disappearing, but when you transform the units, they'll be back. Does not protect units with 0 health (i.e. newly placed structures).
- One-hit-kill (for foes). Note: This kills the enemy frame in one shot as well, so keep your distance while enabled!
- Fast building (for friendlies - not for units, just buildings and their upgrades). Note: You'll still need Buildmasters and the energy bubbles, but it'll complete real fast.

Energy, spiral charge, and one-hit kills may have some undesired side-effects depending on how the scenario is scripted, so these options are disabled by default. God mode and fast building appears to have no side-effects, so these are enabled by default; you can get pretty much any mission done with these two alone...

Use the Booleans to turn features on (set to 1)/off (set to 0) or edit the defaults in the script to make it permanent.

Update #1
Added fast building.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Perimeter.ct
(7.73 KiB) Downloaded 199 times

SyiSeiko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Perimeter

Post by SyiSeiko »

Could I get an updated table or help updating it myself? I can't even find the location for the energy... found like 5 different locations for the shown level, but not the actual var...

v1.03 (on Steam if it matters)

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

+1 for update (for Steam or GOG release).

davidcrump01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by davidcrump01 »

I have random luck finding energy. For some reason the address is impossible for me to find when the energy is below 10k. I tried finding unit limit as well but no luck there either.
I used the GOG version.

This is not dependent on the platform though. 10-12 years ago I had the same issue hacking this game with Artmoney, hehe.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

SyiSeiko wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:40 pm
Could I get an updated table or help updating it myself? I can't even find the location for the energy... found like 5 different locations for the shown level, but not the actual var...

v1.03 (on Steam if it matters)
There is not a single location for energy. It's added up from parts stored in various buildings.
Hacking the frame is what I opted for.
krmit wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:42 pm
+1 for update (for Steam or GOG release).
davidcrump01 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:41 am
I have random luck finding energy. For some reason the address is impossible for me to find when the energy is below 10k. I tried finding unit limit as well but no luck there either.
I used the GOG version.

This is not dependent on the platform though. 10-12 years ago I had the same issue hacking this game with Artmoney, hehe.
Here's a table for 1.03 on GOG.com
Might work on Steam too.

If it does not work, debug it a bit and see if you can fix it.
Attachments
1FRPerimeter.ct
(33.11 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

@Csimbi,
Thanks for the table. Works fine.
BTW, can you make a similar table for "Emperor's Testament" add-on?