S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Here's a table for this game.
It's for the GOG.com release (main menu says 1.0.0.6), with Complete 2009 v1.44 added. I doubt the latter brings any changes as the binaries were left untouched, but I mentioned it just in case.
The script included in the table is an AOB script, so it may (or may not) work with other versions.

The script is more or less configurable, here's what it contains:
- Infinite ammo: No ammo is removed from the chamber (so no need to reload, either). If I remember correctly, it will refill the clip, too.
- Weapon conditioner: Normally, your weapon takes some amount of damage whenever it is fired. This will repair your equipped weapon to full condition whenever you fire it, so it'll never break. Can still jam!
- DeadEye: no more bullet spread, your weapon will fire exactly where it points. Awesome effect with shotguns Wink
- Infinite health; that infinite health type of thing.
- Armour fixer; It works much like the Weapon conditioner, except for the armour: whenever your equipped armour takes damage, it will be fully repaired.
- Infinite stamina: For those who like long marathons.
- Weight scale: It will scale up (fWeightScale>1) or down (fWeightScale<1) the weight of your equipment. Ammo and some other items remain unchanged (was too lazy to add those).
- Recoil scale: It will scale up (fRecoilScale>1) or down (fRecoilScale<1) the amount of recoil for the weapons your fire. Set to fRecoilScale to 0 to completely disable it. Works great with DeadEye.

That's it.
I don't think I'll be able to provide any sort of support, but do enjoy if you can.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
XR_3DA.CT
(12.75 KiB) Downloaded 6222 times

Ali Akbar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

Post by Ali Akbar »

Could anyone please make/update this table for the unofficial 1.0008b version, it fixes some engine bugs while retaining vanilla gameplay. I use it with ZRP 1.09 and it works flawlessly, the only problem is that there are no trainers for that version (1.0008b).

The requested options:
- Infinite Ammo/Grenades
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Weight
- Infinite Stamina
- No Radiation Damage
- No Radiation Damage
- No Hunger
- Infinite Rubles
- Infinite Armor/Armor Repair
- Weapon Repair

Thanks in advance.

InternalxHD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by InternalxHD »

STN wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:35 pm
Made by Csimbi

Here's a table for this game.
It's for the GOG.com release (main menu says 1.0.0.6), with Complete 2009 v1.44 added. I doubt the latter brings any changes as the binaries were left untouched, but I mentioned it just in case.
The script included in the table is an AOB script, so it may (or may not) work with other versions.

The script is more or less configurable, here's what it contains:
- Infinite ammo: No ammo is removed from the chamber (so no need to reload, either). If I remember correctly, it will refill the clip, too.
- Weapon conditioner: Normally, your weapon takes some amount of damage whenever it is fired. This will repair your equipped weapon to full condition whenever you fire it, so it'll never break. Can still jam!
- DeadEye: no more bullet spread, your weapon will fire exactly where it points. Awesome effect with shotguns Wink
- Infinite health; that infinite health type of thing.
- Armour fixer; It works much like the Weapon conditioner, except for the armour: whenever your equipped armour takes damage, it will be fully repaired.
- Infinite stamina: For those who like long marathons.
- Weight scale: It will scale up (fWeightScale>1) or down (fWeightScale<1) the weight of your equipment. Ammo and some other items remain unchanged (was too lazy to add those).
- Recoil scale: It will scale up (fRecoilScale>1) or down (fRecoilScale<1) the amount of recoil for the weapons your fire. Set to fRecoilScale to 0 to completely disable it. Works great with DeadEye.

That's it.
I don't think I'll be able to provide any sort of support, but do enjoy if you can.
thank you so much for your work on this trainer

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

Thx for the trainer but game is crashing with it time to time.

It seems the problem was ammo.

I had 12 pbs bullets for viper and this was making a crash.

Picked another weapon with full ammo and problem's gone for hours.