Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
arcsa
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:51 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by arcsa » Sat May 18, 2019 11:45 am

Pilot212 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:28 am
Hey guys was on the discord, and decided to teach myself more about cheat engine.

If you play with the achievement pointers I found the address you need to use on your pointer so you can update it manually. I tired it multiple times by exiting CK2 and it worked each time. So hopefully it works for you guys! LET ME KNOW!

Ironman enabled
"CK2game.exe"+12BFA98
20D

Save File Unaltered
"CK2game.exe"+012C7F50
35

Checksum ok/no mods
"CK2game.exe"+012C7F50
37

Steam Enabled
"CK2game.exe"+012C7F50
39

Ruler designer used?
"CK2game.exe"+012C7F50
36
it works
how did u find it ?

drunkenmonkey
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:31 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by drunkenmonkey » Sat May 18, 2019 1:49 pm

arcsa wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:30 am
and i test new table and it seams before this change when i changed perks it write its name and number but not its just ????
with no name anytime i should go in game to see whats that parks id
thanx again
i had it show rulers traits ok, but current characters would come up blank, but pen & paper and traits list open on another window sorted that out for now

Pilot212
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:23 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by Pilot212 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:57 pm

arcsa wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:45 am
Pilot212 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:28 am
Hey guys was on the discord, and decided to teach myself more about cheat engine.

If you play with the achievement pointers I found the address you need to use on your pointer so you can update it manually. I tired it multiple times by exiting CK2 and it worked each time. So hopefully it works for you guys! LET ME KNOW!

Ironman enabled
"CK2game.exe"+12BFA98
20D

Save File Unaltered
"CK2game.exe"+012C7F50
35

Checksum ok/no mods
"CK2game.exe"+012C7F50
37

Steam Enabled
"CK2game.exe"+012C7F50
39

Ruler designer used?
"CK2game.exe"+012C7F50
36
it works
how did u find it ?
I had to find the address for ruler designer, which wasn't difficult, but took awhile. Then from there I ran a pointer scan, and tried to look for a common pointer address. Then would test them out, honestly probably took me about 30 minutes to an hour to find it out. Then IRONMAN I did the same thing, by doing constant scans after I would turn it off and on, till I found an address that I could control it with, then tried a pointer scan to find its origin.

So just update your achievement pointers, save the cheat table and rename it too 3.1.1 WQTI

arcsa
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:51 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by arcsa » Sun May 19, 2019 6:46 am

can u make tutorial movie for example how u find ironman or any other achievements
by the way i completely understand that its waste of your times
if u cant no hard feelings
thank u

doomguy12314
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:56 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by doomguy12314 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Has anyone tried to fasten up or complete instantly of great works.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 508

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by CompactDisc » Tue May 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Hello all, I'm here to report some sad news.
Due to an impossibly busy real life and some recent health issues I'm afraid I will have to quit making extension tables.
This has been coming for a long time but I didn't want to admit it to myself, I have now though.

If you want to chat, please do so through PM or through discord: discord.gg/ZSpzjSH
I will keep the discord server up, and will assist anyone willing to take over.

See you all around!
- Compact
Happy table making!

Donations are very welcome and will go primarily to buying games/dlc for tables:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

User avatar
Visi
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:07 pm
Reputation: 19

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by Visi » Tue May 21, 2019 6:12 pm

CompactDisc wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:02 pm
Hello all, I'm here to report some sad news.
Due to an impossibly busy real life and some recent health issues I'm afraid I will have to quit making extension tables.
This has been coming for a long time but I didn't want to admit it to myself, I have now though.

If you want to chat, please do so through PM or through discord: discord.gg/ZSpzjSH
I will keep the discord server up, and will assist anyone willing to take over.

See you all around!
- Compact
Indefinitely? That's unfortunate news. I hope your health improves, Compact. All the best.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 508

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by CompactDisc » Tue May 21, 2019 6:26 pm

Visi wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:12 pm
Indefinitely? That's unfortunate news. I hope your health improves, Compact. All the best.
Well, I'll have a lot less time for at least 4 years, so I'm afraid I won't be back in the short term unless something changes.
Happy table making!

Donations are very welcome and will go primarily to buying games/dlc for tables:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3562
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1181

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by STN » Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 am

CompactDisc wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:26 pm
Visi wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:12 pm
Indefinitely? That's unfortunate news. I hope your health improves, Compact. All the best.
Well, I'll have a lot less time for at least 4 years, so I'm afraid I won't be back in the short term unless something changes.
That's sad :( . Hope it's nothing serious and if i/we can help in anyway, let us know!

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:34 am

CompactDisc wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:26 pm
...
I hope it all works out for you in the long run. And like STN said, let us know if we can help in any way.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 508

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by CompactDisc » Wed May 22, 2019 7:11 am

STN wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 am
That's sad :( . Hope it's nothing serious and if i/we can help in anyway, let us know!
TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:34 am
I hope it all works out for you in the long run. And like STN said, let us know if we can help in any way.
I sure hope so too, I'll miss table making :(
Might still do one or two if I have the time.
Thanks for the support though, I appreciate it.
Happy table making!

Donations are very welcome and will go primarily to buying games/dlc for tables:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

Bluupop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 10:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by Bluupop » Sun May 26, 2019 10:26 pm

How do you add perks to your character using this table?

sd7234736
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:08 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by sd7234736 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:03 am

The game instant CTD when clicked "<== Crusader Kings II v3.1.1 Steam Script v8.14", what's going on?

CptWindwalker82
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by CptWindwalker82 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:16 am

Bluupop wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:26 pm
How do you add perks to your character using this table?
Afaik, you can't add perks, only change them.

Bluupop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 10:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by Bluupop » Mon May 27, 2019 3:41 am

CptWindwalker82 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 2:16 am
Bluupop wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:26 pm
How do you add perks to your character using this table?
Afaik, you can't add perks, only change them.
Okay,thank you!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigbang20061, Google Adsense [Bot], inkdonkey, nakint, timechaos69, Xforcen