Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nordlord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.7 Steam (GM and More) 2017-03-12

Post by nordlord »

CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:01 pm
nordlord wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:42 pm
I can’t seem to get achievements even though I’ve fufilled both the necessary goals (through usage of console) and with the activate achievement trainers enabled.
Have you set the achievement pointers to the right setting for your game?
Which pointers should I activate, I activated all the ones that said enable to activate achievements and still it failed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

foozballguy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by foozballguy »

foozballguy wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:20 pm
Hi Reci! Thanks so much for the amazing table. Question on the minimum tech level in the newest version. It's not working realm wide -- it only works with current capital county. I tried selecting the target county in game and then activating the script, but it's not affecting any other county's technology level. Is there something else I am missing?
Has anyone else seen this issue / knows a way around to bump all counties' tech? It used to work that way in previous versions.

Thanks!

foozballguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by foozballguy »

foozballguy wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:25 am
foozballguy wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:20 pm
Hi Reci! Thanks so much for the amazing table. Question on the minimum tech level in the newest version. It's not working realm wide -- it only works with current capital county. I tried selecting the target county in game and then activating the script, but it's not affecting any other county's technology level. Is there something else I am missing?
Has anyone else seen this issue / knows a way around to bump all counties' tech? It used to work that way in previous versions.

Thanks!

So it seems the problem originates with tribal holdings. When you acquire a new county, if the capital is a tribal holding then the tech level is unchanged. However, even after converting to a castle (haven't tried city and temple) the tech level is still unaffected. If the capital of the county is not tribal when acquiring, then the script works perfectly.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.7 Steam (GM and More) 2017-03-12

Post by CompactDisc »

nordlord wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:59 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:01 pm
nordlord wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:42 pm
I can’t seem to get achievements even though I’ve fufilled both the necessary goals (through usage of console) and with the activate achievement trainers enabled.
Have you set the achievement pointers to the right setting for your game?
Which pointers should I activate, I activated all the ones that said enable to activate achievements and still it failed.
The ruler designer one should be disabled. All others should be enabled. Make sure that is always the case. The console command script also fixes achievement-broken save games. If you want to try that, it might help.
Sorry for the confusion, but the game code is just setup that way :p

mulrich
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mulrich »

CompactDisc wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:58 pm
Alastair412 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:48 pm
Thanks for the updates. In my (steam) game, leaving the wealth cheat active when unpausing crashes to desktop when the next day starts. This happens with Compactdisks achievement pointers activated + console in ironman mode, but these pointers active alone without the wealth cheat cause no issues.
Tested on a new count in a shattered world map.
I actually don't have any issues with this. I can't replicate it.
Does anyone else have this issue?
Are you running mods?
I have this issue, too. No mods installed.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

mulrich wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:27 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Alastair412 wrote:
Thanks for the updates. In my (steam) game, leaving the wealth cheat active when unpausing crashes to desktop when the next day starts. This happens with Compactdisks achievement pointers activated + console in ironman mode, but these pointers active alone without the wealth cheat cause no issues.
Are you running mods?
Hmm, I wonder if it's something specific. Do you have some save games? Or an indication of what kind of game you are running?
Are you editing achievement pointers or not? Anything :)

mulrich
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mulrich »

I have every single piece of DLC (except some of the music stuff), and it will happen basically from day one. Activate wealth cheat from main table, activate console cheat from your extension. Unpause game. Game crashes when trying to go to day two. No achievement pointers activated. One can still activate one of the cheats, as long as the other is deactivated before the game is unpaused.

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

What does the mod "Rules" theoretically does? Because if I have it activated I can't get achievements.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Sourenics wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:25 pm
What does the mod "Rules" theoretically does? Because if I have it activated I can't get achievements.
You can only use it together with the table extension. You have to set the achievement pointers to the correct values.
I know it's not userfriendly, but it's an early version :) I'll make sure to make it a bit easier to use in the future.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

mulrich wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:27 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Alastair412 wrote:
Are you running mods?
There is another option you can try. Assuming you have a properly merged table you should have working pointers that give direct access to various values including *drumroll* money. Click the box(es) [ ] Pointers -> [ ] Ruler/Nation -> [ ]Nation
Now when you click [ ] Money CE freezes the value.
[x] Money <- frozen
If you now click into the space between the box and Money a small up arrow should appear. That means it will allow any change that increases the value. Another click changes it into a down arrow which like you correctly guessed only allows changes that decrease the value. A third click will move it back into full freeze again.

I actually prefer managing my lavish spending sprees through the pointer since it gives me a more precise control.

However if you crash when freezing that pointer too something else is afoot.

If that happens I suggest trying to d/l both the main table & extension and merging them again.

One last thing you could try too is switching up your startup routine. If you start CE first then the game try it the other way around and vice versa. Sounds ridiculous but I kid you not there was a time when the table wouldn't activate at all if you did start CE & CK in the wrong order.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:59 pm
Sourenics wrote:
You can only use it together with the table extension. You have to set the achievement pointers to the correct values.
I know it's not userfriendly, but it's an early version :) I'll make sure to make it a bit easier to use in the future.
Just curious why your extension basically makes Recifenses scripts for minimum wealth and the likes disappear. At least I can't see them anymore in my table once I merged both your tables. Is there a way to prevent that? I quite like the build in one day script and the likes.

Furthermore: If I want my achievements enabled will one go around with your table do (so use it once to fix it and then use Recifenese's table alone because like I said... I really like his scripts) or do I have to keep it on constantly? Because in that case it would be really swell if you could set up your extension so the scripts reappear.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

hedop wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:12 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Sourenics wrote:
Just curious why your extension basically makes Recifenses scripts for minimum wealth and the likes disappear. At least I can't see them anymore in my table once I merged both your tables. Is there a way to prevent that? I quite like the build in one day script and the likes.

Furthermore: If I want my achievements enabled will one go around with your table do (so use it once to fix it and then use Recifenese's table alone because like I said... I really like his scripts) or do I have to keep it on constantly? Because in that case it would be really swell if you could set up your extension so the scripts reappear.
If you merge it properly, you should still have Recifense's functionality. That's why it's called an extension :)
What you do is:
1. Open Recifense's table
2. Open my extension, confirming that you want to keep the current table
3. Activate Recifense's table
4. Use anything from either tables

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

CompactDisc wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:44 pm
hedop wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:12 pm
CompactDisc wrote:

If you merge it properly, you should still have Recifense's functionality. That's why it's called an extension :)
What you do is:
1. Open Recifense's table
2. Open my extension, confirming that you want to keep the current table
3. Activate Recifense's table
4. Use anything from either tables
Did exactly that but the the scripts are gone. I can still edit Chars and the likes but the scripts themselves are gone.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

hedop wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:12 pm
Did exactly that but the the scripts are gone. I can still edit Chars and the likes but the scripts themselves are gone.
I've never heard of this problem before :/
If it's not your merging process, it could be a bug in Cheat Engine in combination with your hardware?
I have no clue.

Pontifex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pontifex »

I have an issue when using both Recifense's and CompactDisc's scripts together. I am able to edit the health and fertility for other characters (and I use the console command charinfo to check) but then after a while it resets to the original value. Why is this happening?

Secondly, is there any way to play with a non-ironman save and still get achievements? I want to be able to edit the save file but don't know how to do it currently.