Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Epicmarkvan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Post by Epicmarkvan »

CK2 Beta for the 64-bit version was released today, but not the official version of CK2 YET. Odds of an update for it? :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

munzuradam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by munzuradam »

hellrech wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:51 am
The line to turn on the console does not work for me, the other one works correctly with the editor. I have a license, the latest patch. 3.2.1(XYED)
no mods, included after calculating the checksum
Your checksum is wrong for the latest version with no mods. It should be 3.2.1(AZCE). Check the folder in your documents for any sort of alterations like mods and/or have steam check your local file integrity. I had the same problem, down to the XYED tag. Guess it had something to do with Better Looking Garbs(BLG) but I don't really remember.

DorianOtten
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DorianOtten »

Can someone please explain how the tech level works? I used it at first by locking it to 8 and it seemed to work fine. All my personal holdings shot to tech level 8. Not sure how long it took since I wasn't constantly toggling back and forth or anytihng.; just that it did eventually. Now I've taken the entire HRE in an invasion and set it to 4 so I can boost it up on the main land. Only a handful of provinces have changed though. They're random ones scattered around and have nothing in common that I can see

Thanks

drunkenmonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by drunkenmonkey »

DorianOtten wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:06 am
Can someone please explain how the tech level works?
pretty sure it only effects your personnal holdings not vassals, which is a pain when you've pimped your provinces and yet your vassals are sitting there looking barely better than peasants, used to get around it by taking lands, hold it for a bit for the tech level to go up, then give it to someone in my court

DorianOtten
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DorianOtten »

drunkenmonkey wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:53 pm
DorianOtten wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:06 am
Can someone please explain how the tech level works?
pretty sure it only effects your personnal holdings not vassals, which is a pain when you've pimped your provinces and yet your vassals are sitting there looking barely better than peasants, used to get around it by taking lands, hold it for a bit for the tech level to go up, then give it to someone in my court
But that's my point. I do hold all titles in the HRE. I haven't started giving them out yet because I want them to tech up first

drunkenmonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by drunkenmonkey »

if no dukes, counts etc holding anything, maybe its just such a large bunch its taking time, might need to individually look at each county to update it , let it run a few days then check them all again

thorxic
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by thorxic »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:27 pm
Epicmarkvan wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:46 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:48 pm
The CK2 save game does use a flag in the savegame. If you ever cheat, the flag is activated.
The code in the original extension fixed the save game when it was broken. It's possible that this code no longer functions.
Seems the most likely answer. Any idea how I'd go about fixing it, or is that extremely complicated?
We've been talking about this on the discord server and it's currently a mystery why things don't work for some and do for others.
I have no issues with achievements using this for example. It's very odd.

If your mod changes game rules, it might break achievements. The game rules haven't been hacked yet :(
Apologies for asking about such an old post. But are the default rules okay and good to go?
Meaning if you hit "reset rules" would that make achievements work with mods enabled if I were to use your extension?
Just for convenience.

Thanks a bunch for making this, by the way, it's really awesome and I love it.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

thorxic wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:40 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Epicmarkvan wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:46 am

Seems the most likely answer. Any idea how I'd go about fixing it, or is that extremely complicated?
We've been talking about this on the discord server and it's currently a mystery why things don't work for some and do for others.

If your mod changes game rules, it might break achievements. The game rules haven't been hacked yet :(
Apologies for asking about such an old post. But are the default rules okay and good to go?
Meaning if you hit "reset rules" would that make achievements work with mods enabled if I were to use your extension?
Just for convenience.

Yes, the default rules are fine, but I included a mod in the attachment that will allow you to change rules and still get achievements using the cheat table. The password is 'compy' Remember to change the modded-game pointer in the extension, or it won't work :)
If the game says you will get achievements before you start it up, then you're fine.
Attachments
0FRmod.zip
Rules mod for CK2
(4.81 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
Last edited by CompactDisc on Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

thorxic
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by thorxic »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:19 am
thorxic wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:40 am
CompactDisc wrote:

Just for convenience.

Yes, the default rules are fine, but I included a mod in the attachment that will allow you to change rules and still get achievements using the cheat table. Remember to change the modded-game pointer in the extension, or it won't work :)
If the game says you will get achievements before you start it up, then you're fine.
The "mod.zip" that you attached is passworded and I'm blank. Is it any different from the other Rules mod download from earlier?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

thorxic wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:51 pm
The "mod.zip" that you attached is passworded and I'm blank. Is it any different from the other Rules mod download from earlier?
Apologies, I'm not used to passwording zips, but I have to to upload to the website. The password is 'compy'.
And no, likely not. This is still the same mod as here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366

dustbeen43
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dustbeen43 »

There was a new update. Crusader kings went free to play on steam. More player will come ;)

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Yes indeed, and CK3 will arrive soon :)

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

Let's hope for this table it's the last update :D

On that note, will it be updated? And the Ironman console extension? :oops:

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

If it's truly the last time, I'll gladly update my stuff one more time. Recifense surely will as well! Right Reci? ;)

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

CompactDisc wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:57 pm
If it's truly the last time, I'll gladly update my stuff one more time. Recifense surely will as well! Right Reci? ;)
I suspect it's the last major update, but there might be a 3.3.1 or a 3.4.0 down the line? I hope not... Anyway, you guys are awesome!

Edit: whoops, version typo :D
Last edited by CptWindwalker82 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:11 am, edited 3 times in total.