Final Fantasy VI

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OatyBee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy VI

Post by OatyBee »

eternien wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 5:20 pm
The "all lore" option don't give all of them T_T
And "Always sprint" don't work (i can't check the square)
are you saying that it gives you some of the lore but not all of them? If you cant get the red x lock on a script option then that means the array of byte scan failed to find anything. Are you using a different version of the game? modded in any way? I just checked myself and they work for me so the only explanation is that your game is different than mine somehow

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

I have the Steam version so the update is automatic and yes i have some of the lore but not all, but if i uncheck the option and do some fight against enemies that have Lore, that adds them to me. Exemple in my game i'm at the floating continent before the ruins.
I did not add a mod.

OatyBee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OatyBee »

eternien wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:25 am
I have the Steam version so the update is automatic and yes i have some of the lore but not all, but if i uncheck the option and do some fight against enemies that have Lore, that adds them to me. Exemple in my game i'm at the floating continent before the ruins.
I did not add a mod.
That is extremely odd, and I am sorry to say that I don't know what I can do to fix a table that works for me and not for someone else. Like I've said all along I am basically just a beginner with all this very far from an expert so my ability to fix things is very limited.

What I do know about how the game operates with data like lore, stats, ect all that stuff is they are usually located in sequential blocks of addresses/memory. Go into the table and then ability editor -> binary representation and inspect the lore value there.

normally, if everything is working and you have all lore abilities then every digit in that value should be 1 (a string of 24 digits of 1) if they aren't, then try to set it that way. If that still doesn't work, then right click on the record and say "browse memory region" from here it should have your cursor on the beginning of the lore data.

Compare your unlocked lore abilities in game and see which ones you are missing, if this would make any sense to me you should be missing either the ones at the beginning of the in game list or at the end. this should tell you which direction you need to edit the memory region in. Should be able to change the bytes to FF on either direction and it will most likely be okay (as in not crash the game or some unforeseen issue) and should unlock the rest of the lore. you will have to back out of the menu and re-inspect the lore list for the changes to take effect.

The fact that the lore data could be offset by only 1 or 2 addresses is extremely weird and Idk why that could have happened with no update to the game and only for you. maybe your pc architecture structures the data slightly different in memory? This type of thing is why array of byte scans and auto assemble scripts are massively superior to just address pointers, cause they will usually work no matter what as long as game version is the same.

But sadly I'm too dumb to figure it out, I'm sorry and i hope you get it working

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

Ok, thanks for your advice. I will try it.

Remakes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Remakes »

Hi guys :)

I have just confirmed that by replacing the value of the first three boxes, in memory region, with "255" all Lore are available

Sorry if I made a mistake, I'm French. Thank you OatyBee, STN and you all for these tables !!! :)

Laphicet
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Final Fantasy VI

Post by Laphicet »

Getting the infinite HP/MP cheats to work seems pretty hit or miss. It seems they only work once in a blue moon. I've tried retracing my steps and different combinations of codes, but to no avail. Plus, given the values CE is reporting, they seem like bitflags, not actual health/magic values.

tsvstrife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsvstrife »

I know I'm kinda late with this, but the Inf. HP is working overall, BUT it seems some monsters/bosses also are under the influence of this option and if you get a hit above your max. hp you still die. Is it too much to ask for someone to take a look at the script/code and fix this perhaps? Thanks in advance.

Crisium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crisium »

Any idea how to edit the Extra Xp from Battle Assistant to get 0 Xp gain from every battle?

DwarfWarden
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DwarfWarden »

Is there any chance we could get something to change the Veldt encounters? Saving/reloading on the GBA version was easy enough but the Steam/iOS version sucks and I've spent all day trying to encounter a Darkside here (yes I encountered it in the Narshe caves in Terra's scenario) to no avail.

vincentvalentine4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vincentvalentine4 »

Hello, does the airship glitch (the one when it disappears from your game) happen with this cheat?

vincentvalentine4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vincentvalentine4 »

The airship glitch did happen and I used the become airship cheat and it worked for a few hours and it still works but right before the floating continent part, a cutscene won’t activate. I’m in the airship and the game tells me to return to Airship, bummer. Has anyone else had this problem?

dethboy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dethboy »

Any chance this table, or at least some of it, can be updated for the Pixel Remaster version?

realrj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by realrj »

Hey everyone :)

I'm trying to find if there is a way to dsable the one summon per battle limitation on the old tsteam version.

But I am a noob at this :( can someone please tell me if its possible?

Christosophia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Christosophia »

could this table be updated?

playing through the Steam port of the GBA version, some of the values in the table don't work.

both adding items to the item list, and editing equipment of characters, are broken

editing exp looks like it is broken also

(editing espers still seems to work)

Mewi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mewi »

OatyBee wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:26 pm
I looked into it, and I also fully agree with you I wish that more cheat tables allowed users to more easily adjust things like that to custom amounts rather than just maxing them out. It definitely is possible, and I included that ability with a crude binary editor for all the ability editor items in the table already, but the bestiary is outrageously messed up. Makes very little sense to me how it is represented in memory. One would assume that the bestiary data would be represented in the same way as say the Rage Ability set for example. But its not.
Awhile back I actually managed to find the code for a specific bestiary entry and with that I found the rest of them. I went through each one to figure out which one was which. It took awhile, but to speed it up I did a set range and gave them each a kill value of 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 so I knew which code they aligned to in-game.

I've tested your EXP after battle value, seems like it doesn't work. The dumpster fire one kind of works... but sadly it crashes if you give too much exp. Many side characters have missing mp values which do exist, but are hidden on screen. I can find at least one of the MP values, but not sure if it is current or max.

There are many side characters also missing, moogles/leo... and even impossible ones like Kefka. I'd like someone to add a party modifier that allows you to change the party member itself. I know there are GBA codes, but I'm not sure how to convert that into steam version.

[Link]

Some other things I wish I could figure out is the formation values, I assume they are in the same block but finding one is a bit hard since I expect it is like a value of 0 or 1. If I could find one, I could probably find the rest. Walkthruwalls code would also make that easier.

Formations from gamefaqs:

"Rather complex, since not all encountered formation is saved (e.g. Cadet/Merchant). Storing wrong formation may causing a dangerous bug(e.g. your location is suddenly in WoR Maranda if Gigantuar is encountered in Veldt)
[Link]

Use this guide as the base then calculate them. The code for each pack is 3200yyyy 00xx where yyyy = 1DDC + pack number (in hex) and xx is it's bit checklist (A bit of hex won't hurt). Just a reminder, yyyy start from 1DDD.

Seems that the wrong formation is pack 61 only (2 Outsider+Dark Force+Cherry isn't exists in Veldt)."
Attachments
FF6 Bestiary.CT
(106.23 KiB) Downloaded 38 times