- Smart Bombs
- Invincibility Counter (freeze this for invincibility)
- Score Multiplier
- Clock Timer (Deadline)
- Rainbow Counter
- Boss Timer
- Boss Health
- Bullet Counter (possibly useless)
- Death Counter (possibly useless)
- Make sure you are playing a game mode before altering values.
- The value for lives is 1 less than what is shown in the game.
- Invincibility wears off when the invincibility counter reaches 0. Freeze it for permanent invincibility.
- The timers can be frozen so that you have unlimited time.
- Bullet and Death counters might be related to something else in the game; might be just statistics.
- I noticed that v1.0.2's invincibility had an incorrect address and fixed it in v1.0.3.
v1.0.5 - Added countdown timer for Rainbow gamemode
v1.0.3 - Fixed Invincibility, added new values: Clock timer, Boss timer, Boss health
v1.0.2 - Added Invincibility (Broken)
I'll try to update this in the future. I can also take requests (if not too challenging). Hopefully this will be of use to someone
Cheat Table for Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1