Suikoden V NTSC for PCSX2 1.4.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Suikoden V NTSC for PCSX2 1.4.0

Post by ajip2 »

It work
And is it possible for you to make other pcsx2 table?
Do you know tutorial how to search pointer on pcsx2, i tried Dark Byte instruction using increased value by or decreased value by, but after i get few offset i can't find anymore?

Sorry for my bad english
Thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Great! I've modified every script to work with the new style and updated the original post.

It is probably possible for me to make other PCSX2 tables as I learned much. I have learned how to pointer scan somewhat doing a table for Suikoden 1 using ePSXe.

What game do you need?

I'm not sure about a tutorial, but you basically find an address then do a pointer scan. I had to reboot my computer and find it again and repeat to narrow down the correct choices. On these old PSX and PSX2 games, it shouldn't have too many choices I believe, but some games have many results.

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

Digimon world 4
Invincible, Infinite Hp and Mp
For inf hp and mp actually i already have it using aob to data for pointer but maybe you can improve it

Sorry for my bad english
Thanks

OGxBacsey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OGxBacsey »

same problem i have the latest cheat engine and 1.40 pcsx2 it work before but when i restarted it a few times it shows this

Error:[string "lua_aobscan("InjectionPointAOB","PCSX2.exe","..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')

the new file you sent works but not the inject script

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="OGxBacsey, post: 51565, member: 19368"]same problem i have the latest cheat engine and 1.40 pcsx2 it work before but when i restarted it a few times it shows this

Error:[string "lua_aobscan("InjectionPointAOB","PCSX2.exe","..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')

the new file you sent works but not the inject script[/QUOTE]

This means you need to run the LUA code when you load the table. It's a setting in CE. I have mine set to always ask and say Yes when it asks on a table load for those tables I trust. You may have it set to not run.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

How to edit another character in character editor? seems like it ddnt change to another character

elltacko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elltacko »

It didn't work on Cheat Engine 6.81. Switching to 6.7 worked for me.

I've also added accessories and items to the cheat table.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

[QUOTE="elltacko, post: 52216, member: 19597"]It didn't work on Cheat Engine 6.81. Switching to 6.7 worked for me.

I've also added accessories and items to the cheat table.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

OGxBacsey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OGxBacsey »

Got it! thanks didn't know that was the problem -_- Nice work :D

lunasmeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lunasmeow »

Has anyone figured out why characters cannot be editied in newer versions? Having to swap to 6.7 seems like a bad fix.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

The newer versions of CE don't automatically calculate new addresses when a pointer is changed. Seems like a bug to me, but I don't contribute to CE development.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

Hi im adding some feature with War modifier, Armor Modifier, Normal/Important Item Modifier, and Etc. btw use Ce 6.7
Suikoden V.CT
(1001.01 KiB) Downloaded 191 times

leavez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leavez »

Hello there, i'm having problem using the character editor portion. I can only edit the hero's stats runes and all. I can't seem to edit other characters.
Even when i change the character, still it edits the hero. Need help thank you!!

omninodachi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omninodachi »

So I snagged this and I had some issues with the scripts so I added some static addresses. It is not finished but I lost interest in working on it further (may revisit in a couple months). This adds accessories, fills in the party/special items and has a start on the warehouse (which has some 300 slots). There is still a bit of clean up needed as I have stats for non-playable characters which are not needed. Main reason I did this was so I could play through and see the real recruit digits when I legit recruited as well as having the skills (which you can have many active at the same time).
Beware, my file is huge so I had to compress it.
Attachments
Suikoden V WIP Main.rar
Work in Progress
(147.81 KiB) Downloaded 222 times

univ3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by univ3 »

omninodachi wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:43 pm
So I snagged this and I had some issues with the scripts so I added some static addresses. It is not finished but I lost interest in working on it further (may revisit in a couple months). This adds accessories, fills in the party/special items and has a start on the warehouse (which has some 300 slots). There is still a bit of clean up needed as I have stats for non-playable characters which are not needed. Main reason I did this was so I could play through and see the real recruit digits when I legit recruited as well as having the skills (which you can have many active at the same time).
Beware, my file is huge so I had to compress it.
put this too plz if not busy
-set all character recruit and active (have all character in early game)
-no random battle outside map
-no random battle dungeon/inside a city or cave
-have all formation and skill
-