Syphon Filter Trilogy (ePSXe)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Syphon Filter Trilogy (ePSXe)

Post by Warda »

Syphon Filter 2 & 3

Emulator Software: ePSXe (Version: 1.7.0)
Game Version: 1.0

- - - - -

Features:
  • Weapons & Ammo - Modify Clip/Reserve Ammo and Current Equipped Weapon
  • Infinite Health & Armour - All Levels
  • All Weapons & Infinite Ammo
Download the most up to date Syphon Filter 2 table here:
Syphon Filter 2.CT
Version 2
(59.22 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Download the most up to date Syphon Filter 3 table here:
Syphon Filter 3.CT
Version 1
(55.85 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

How To Use:

Weapons & Ammo
Attaching the CE Table to the process will automatically populate the values once you are in game. Edit them at your leisure. Be aware, if you do not have the weapon yet and you set the ammo value above it's ammo cap, you won't be able to pick it up. Pick up the item first, THEN edit the values/freeze them. Editing Current Selected Weapon will allow you to equip any weapon in the game, even if they do not appear in the level - simply choose a weapon from the list, then go into game, hold SELECT then let go to update your weapon - use the ammo modifier to add ammo to the weapon. Changing weapon will remove it, this method does not save the weapon to your inventory.

Infinite Health & Armour
Once you first load into a level for the first time, the values will populate, edit them as you wish (do not exceed 32,000). You can still die to events where the player dies instantly, such as; from fall damage, explosions or head shots. If you die/fail the mission and restart at a checkpoint, you will need to use the second set of values I've provided.

First set of values: when a player first loads into the level (or full restarts).
Second set of values: if a player dies/fails the mission and restarts at the last checkpoint.

All Weapons & Infinite Ammo
Once loaded into a level, use CTRL + A (default hotkey) to give yourself all weapons and items in the game with unlimited ammo. Use SELECT to cycle through the weapons. Do NOT use the Weaponry menu to select weapons (in the pause menu) as this will crash your game - the game can't display that many items in one level as they're not supposed to be available so it just crashes. Also, do NOT use the Nightvision Rifle's scope (ADS) outside of levels where you can't get this weapon or it will crash.

You will experience sound glitches while using weapons that aren't supposed to be in that level but they won't affect the functionality of the weapon itself, they still do the same damage etc.

- - - - -

Please be sure to check out the Table Extras for further info.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Syphon Filter 2.CT
Version 1
(57.05 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Last edited by Warda on Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:52 am, edited 5 times in total.

Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Syphon Filter 2 (ePSXe)

Post by Warda »

Update: 19/02/2022

Added "All Weapons & Infinite Ammo" script to Syphon Filter 2.

Update: 07/02/2022

Added a table for Syphon Filter 3 with the same options as Syphon Filter 2.

Update: 05/02/2022

Made a few adjustments to the old table. Also figured out how health & armour are stored too.

Game Version: 1.1
Emulator Used: ePSXe V1.7.0

Health/Armour aren't stored at one single address like a lot of other games, each level has it's own instance of Health & Armour where it is stored. And I worked it out that each level has two locations it stores them:
One memory location when you first load the level / fresh restart it.
And one where the player reloads at a checkpoint (i.e. mission failed / death).

So you can now modify your health and armour for each level but be aware that freezing the value or setting it absurdly high doesn't give you invincibility. Scripted events that kill the player instantly will still kill you - such as head shots/fall damage/explosions.

Set the values as per below to fill your health and armour (do not go above 32000).

Default Armour Cap: 600
Default Health Cap: 150

I wanted to create actual invincibility but when attaching the debugger and finding what accesses the address, there are a lot of instructions being filtered through one opcode (I assume because it's run using an emulator?) and it slows the game to an almost complete stop while the debugger is running. (I'm a CE novice so I'm not 100% sure yet of other methods)

Also found the address that records what weapon you currently have equipped, so you can use this to equip weapons that aren't otherwise in the map or what you haven't yet found. Changing weapon in game will get rid of it since it doesn't actually add it to your inventory. To equip the weapon, select it from the drop down menu in CE, then go back to game and Press + Hold SELECT, let go of SELECT and it will update your current equipped weapon. Use the ammo modifier to give yourself ammo and boom.