Blackguards

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Blackguards

Post by STN »

All values (except money) are very easy to find and change (almost everything is a 4-byte int), so I did not bother scripting them.

Made by Csimbi

However, I made two AOB scripts that allow managing things that are not so easy or straightforward to find/manage. Script #1 is a three-in-one for:
- money
- selected character's stats
- item stack manager
Script #2 is a three-in-one for use during combat:
- refilling health/mana,
- setting a max health/mana,
- quick-patching character stats (attributes/talents/spells) - if you like, a shortcut to manual editing in script #1,
- draining health/mana.

Like with all Unity games, both of these had to be AOB scripts, so it may take a few moments until each script is enabled. CE might appear hanging during this time - just wait patiently.

Script #1 won't enable until you will have performed all of these actions at least once since you started the game (as the code is not generated until then):
- opened the inventory and the character sheet.
- moved mouse over an item in the inventory (to see its description).

Script #2 won't enable until you will have performed all of these actions at least once since you started the game (as the code is not generated until then):
- clicked on a portrait during combat (friend or foe does not matter).

Contents, Script #1
The money script updates only the amount of Ducates you have with the appropriate value. It fires only if you hold CTRL when you click on the inventory icon in the top right corner. Move your mouse there, hold CTRL and keep clicking until you reach the amount you want and then let go of the CTRL.
Mind you, the same code is used at many occasions, so if there's weird going on, it's because you're holding the CTRL when the script runs. Just disable that part of the script - by setting bEnabled* to 0 - when you don't need it.

The character stats script grabs a pointer when you open the character sheet (or flip that page to another character using the arrows to flip) - this will work any time you open the character sheet (hint: at teachers, too). Once the pointer is grabbed, you can edit the values in the table, just check that the name shown is the right one; that's the character you'll be changing.
Note: if you change character stats via CE, the game will ask you to confirm your changes. This is because the game stores variables in two places and the confirmation check is simply comparing the two copies. This is normal, just click confirm.

A new addition is the item stack manager script. You can use it to refill stacks (like arrows and bolts), you can use it to clone items and you can use it to screw up your quest items, too. I recommend saving before use and verifying results after use. The feature consist of two parts, a stack expander and a reseter:
- the stack expander is run when you hold CTRL when you drag your mouse over an item (and its description is displayed). It will make the item under the cursor stackable - to the iMinStackSize value in the table (no update when the items is already stackable with a larger number) - and then, it will also refill the stack to the maximum size (whatever that maximum is - i.e. 99 for arrows).
- the reseter is run when you hold ALT when you drag your mouse over an item (and its description is displayed). It will make any item non-stackable (regardless of its previous state, so be careful as there's no check!). Apparently, you won't be using this for arrows and other stackable items that you just want to refill.

I created the item stack manager script with the purpose of duplicating unique items, like the ones you get for completing a quest or the ones you can't buy because the stupid merchants do not seem to restock (duh!); here's the intended use for that:
- open your inventory and find an item you want to duplicate.
- move your mouse next to its icon (so you won't hover over other items accidentally), hold CTRL and move the mouse over the icon and let go of the CTRL key. Now your item has been "expanded".
- Hit the 'i' key twice to close the inventory and open it again quickly. At this point, you should see that the item is stackable and there are 10 items (unless you changed that number to something else).
- Equip the item to any characters you want (game will ask you to select how many items, select only 1). When done with all characters, move onto the next step to restore each and every copies of the item to its original condition.
- move your mouse next to an item's icon (so you won't hover over other items accidentally), hold ALT and move the mouse over the icon and let go of the ALT key. Now your item has been "reset". Repeat for all copies of the item, and by one.
- Hit the 'i' key twice to close the inventory and open it again quickly. Everything should be back in normal now - meaning that none of the items you cloned are stackable. Be sure to check that there were no unintended changes as per the note below.

Note: the game remembers the 'selected item', so when you move your mouse away from an item, that item's description will be displayed. This is important because if you move your mouse away from an item while holding CTRL or ALT, you might change the currently selected item, too. To counter this, make sure you let go of the hotkey before you move away the mouse.

Note 2: there are some items that you won't be able to split by equipping them (for example, armor). Find a merchant and sell the whole stack of 10, then close and open the merchant screen again - they'll be there as non-stackable items (reseter is not needed).

Contents, Script #2
Edit: just got a crash on one of the characters. I tried debugging it, but there was no crash the second time. Must be a random thing. Save before you intend to use it - for best effect, use at the beginning of a battle.
Each of the features in this script are triggered when you click (that is, single click) on a portrait while you are holding CTRL or ALT. The name of the variables in the table will tell you which one you need to hold.

The refill health/mana part of the script will grab the maximums of each and put them into the current value slots.

The max health/mana part of the script will update the maximums of each (unless already there). If refill health/mana is enabled, too, that takes place after the maximums have been updated.

The attribute/talent/spell patcher will enumerate each value and patch those that are below the desired values. I picked 17 as the default so you can click one more, allowing the game to recalculate everything correctly (a few stats - like health and mana, for example - won't catch up without this).

The drain health/mana part of the script will set health to 1 and mana to 0.

Note: the changes made by script #2 do not result in immediate changes on the screen. The visuals will be updated at the next combat turn.

This is my last table for a while now...
If anyone knows how to disable the Depth of Field effect for this game, please let me know. I simply hate that particular effect; a game should not dictate where I look; it's bad for the eyes (trying to focus on something it can't).

Update #1:
Added selected character stats.

Update #2:
Added item stack manager.
Refactored text above.

Update#3:
I had quite enough of manually patching characters every time you jump in time, so I added script #2 to do the work. Since all values were at hand, I added different variants.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Blackguards.ct
(30.38 KiB) Downloaded 588 times

Mentao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Blackguards

Post by Mentao »

This works perfectly. At first, I was unable to make it work, so I had to read the instructions several times, but it does work. At least the money cheat, which was the one I was interested.