Dragon Ball Z - Kakarot

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VoidUzumaki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Ball Z - Kakarot

Post by VoidUzumaki »

A table I created for my own use.

Infinite Ki works in and outside of Combat

Infinite Health Includes a Pointer towards your health after you take damage the first time

Insta-Win and OHK depends on when you activate it. If before the combat, then you win the moment you enter combat, inside combat, you can hit any enemy once - with Support Party Members, that can be slightly buggy.

Items Collected allows you to add as many items to the items you collect as you want. It also includes a pointer towards the last item you collected.

Items Used Gives you pointers to the last five items you used (only counts after activating). The last pointer allows you to set it to overwrite a specific pointer and to continue from there.

Collecting Z-balls works like Items Collected, but with a standard value of adding 100

No Zeni Cost in Shop makes you spend no money - you still need to have enough for the purchase - and allows you to give yourself as much money as you want upon the purchase.

Advanced is not truly that difficult, but can mess your game up a bit. If used incorrectly.
Old:
Spoiler
For the Dragonballs, if you open the dragonballs menu, you will instantly have all 7 once. Don't go anywhere else with that activated, or you will suddenly have random items only once - also items you didn't own before.
Adds 3 to all items adds, as the name says, 3 to all items, also gives you ones you don't own and unique items. There is a Switch Variable that allows to set it to subtract instead, to remove its effects afterwards. It activates every time you enter the inventory or other places your items load.
-> this is so that you can get every item, choose the one you want, edit its specific count using 'Items Used' and afterward removing the others again for a save that is as clean as possible.

Changelog:
1.1:
  • As of now, the dragonballs code should not activate in the inventory anymore and was therefore moved out of the advanced group. It may occasionally fail to activate if you activated it while already in the dragonball menu, or switch menus often, but it sometimes only loads the value for gold coins once instead of twice, so I can't do much on that front. Just set the counter to '2' while in the Main Menu and it should work again. Also fixed the broken pointers towards your dragonballs.
  • Added a function that retrieves the pointers to the ingredients you need for the item you want to create. This only works if the targets are ingredients, so if you want to use it on a full course meal, you can only create the dishes, but for the ingredients of those, you can get the pointers. This also works on quest-items, which can be annoying if you want to use the cheat to create something, but that also means you can often skip collecting ingredients by simply setting it to the desired value and changing the map.
  • You can now modify how much exp you gain, this includes a pointer to your exp. If you fight with a team, this will only show the exp of one of the fighters after a fight.
  • Added combat mod for Z-assists. Z-assist gauge is now always full
  • Something I noticed when trying horde battles, when using OHK/InstaWin you can't use Z-assist, but that shouldn't be much an issue in most scenarios, just deactivate the mod there, or quickly switch them by setting hotkeys. Pretty sure I also did something else, but I forgot.
  • This has been a thing since 1.0, but I never mentioned it, there is also a mod for the card battles.

Feel free to request more features. I tried adding a cheat for surge and one for adding stats, but those don't quite work. If I manage to get them to work, I will add it to the table. Otherwise, don't expect those features anytime soon.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dragon Ball Z - Kakarot 1.3.CT
(59.17 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Dragon Ball Z - Kakarot 1.2.CT
(50.26 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
Dragon Ball Z - Kakarot 1.1 .CT
(42.19 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
Dragon Ball Z - Kakarot 1.0 .CT
(40 KiB) Downloaded 13 times