Kenshi [STEAM] v.61.1 | Table v1.4.1 | AOB

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
scorpionz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kenshi [STEAM] v.61.1 | Table v1.4.1 | AOB

Post by scorpionz »

lostpassplease wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:14 am
scorpionz wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:23 pm
The table is not working except for Junk kenshi Table.

I'm on Kenshi 1.0.22. The script can't be toggled. Do we need some update?
Up to date version is 1.0.25, use this table
Well, it doesn't work with me. The value is ????

I'm using this one btw and it works very well. Already tried all of the table from this thread and the only one working for me is that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zpyzix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zpyzix »

If you read along the posts in the thread, you'll find I updated the table for stats. Anything else is still being worked on or figuring out.

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Erlkonig »

Updated table for .25 and added pointers for Health and Stun Damage build-up for every body part.
"kenshi_x64.exe"+249BCB0 -> +2B8 + :!: +5F8 + :idea: +40/44 = Health/StunDamage (depending on last offset)
:!: represents the character +0 for first and +8 for ever character after, whereas :idea: represents which body part also starting from +0 and for every +8 after til +30
It still works the same way, only thing that changed were the offsets.
Attachments
kenshi_x64.CT
(12.01 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

blood is a easy to find float. just search your blood number in float, let it go up or down a few pts research 2 3 searches and you will have it.

hunger though not been able to find that in float.

scorpionz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scorpionz »

skywolf23 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:14 am
blood is a easy to find float. just search your blood number in float, let it go up or down a few pts research 2 3 searches and you will have it.

hunger though not been able to find that in float.
For hunger you can find the mod in nexus for no hunger.
While I'm still confusing using the table except the junk table because it really works with me.

While the others show the ???? And I still don't understand how to make it work.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

Well for the stats table to work you have to go into your stats panel then they will show up in the table, also can edit your save with the game editor, simply open your "platoon" file in your save state folder in the "platoon" folder, find your character you wish to edit double click and their stats are all there to edit, you just have to commit your changes in the editor and load in game your edited save.

Can also edit items this way, well number at lest, given myself ai cores rather then run all over looking for the things, you need a TON end game to research, nm when you got loads of mods that add additional research.

Trying to see if i can add a l33t vendor to my town might need mods. seems mostly all you can do is add additional stuff for existing vendors to sell but not create your own or clone one easily.

The health and stuns table should read soon as you hook the game into the table. the rest needs to be in menu to function.

If it works not at all then version mismatch? try reverify your files if gog or steam.

scorpionz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scorpionz »

skywolf23 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:14 am
Well for the stats table to work you have to go into your stats panel then they will show up in the table, also can edit your save with the game editor, simply open your "platoon" file in your save state folder in the "platoon" folder, find your character you wish to edit double click and their stats are all there to edit, you just have to commit your changes in the editor and load in game your edited save.

Can also edit items this way, well number at lest, given myself ai cores rather then run all over looking for the things, you need a TON end game to research, nm when you got loads of mods that add additional research.

Trying to see if i can add a l33t vendor to my town might need mods. seems mostly all you can do is add additional stuff for existing vendors to sell but not create your own or clone one easily.

The health and stuns table should read soon as you hook the game into the table. the rest needs to be in menu to function.

If it works not at all then version mismatch? try reverify your files if gog or steam.
My version is 1.0.22

You just need to go into menu function and do nothing else?

And how to reset the position of our men? Often stuck in mountain and cant go anywhere.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

if your character gets stuck, hit the check box says, reset platoon positions when you load a save game. that will move all your squad to the location your are stuck but to a "safe" spot.

The pathing of the AI is all sorts of awful.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

does anyone know how to make a script for free building and crafting/ no requirements for research ?

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

Zpyzix wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:59 am
I followed along and I was able to actually update your pointer table! Even put it under a little header to make it tidy when not in use.

My only question is, how did you figure out the offsets like for strength and athletics were? Because the values showed in the address don't reflect the ones on the character sheet when brought up, unless its some sort of hex value I'm looking at.

Now I just need to figure out how to update AOB so I can fix the other table.
hi it seems that you created a stats pointer works with a mouse hover method, so if you have the time can you please explain to me how did you do that, im planning to do the same for other parts of the game.

ant77man
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ant77man »

Would is be possible for someone to update this table to 1.0.27. The game got updated to that version today! Thanks in advance!!!

Prevat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prevat »

This is such a fun game too bad none of the tables work anymore

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

there some cheat starts that make your character pretty op, can still die but it takes you being lazy lol.

zantaci the blind swordsman is one gives you crazy HP regen, only thing about the mod is the guy did not add weapon part to the model for some stupid reason, so you can not use a custom character with the mod (weapons will vanish when equipped) , but you can edit the character file to add the part to the mod so that can be fixed. for his part he insists there is a custom model that was made to work with his mod, but there no custom model at all via the workshop to load. took me days to work out why his mod just did not work.

but making a custom start is pretty easy also might want to look at other mods to see how the cheaty ones go about it.

beyond that if i needed something i used the platoon editor to edit characters/add items. bit clunkly to work with but its not the worst.

And you can import a character via the game also from a new game to existing game so you can retroactively make a cheaty character and bring it into your game, that is a tad more complicated though, and you probably need to look up some guides on how to do that.

gojojo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gojojo »

ant77man wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:29 pm
Would is be possible for someone to update this table to 1.0.27. The game got updated to that version today! Thanks in advance!!!
Hey I've updated the stat table pointers to 1.0.27.
Have fun.
Attachments
kenshi_x64 1.0.27 stat table.ct
(7.8 KiB) Downloaded 172 times

Aaronone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aaronone »

Thank you very very very much.