Kenshi [STEAM] v.61.1 | Table v1.4.1 | AOB

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NMss2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Kenshi [STEAM] v.61.1 | Table v1.4.1 | AOB

Post by NMss2 »

blackviking1987 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:33 am
Can anybody help updating the table for 1.0.45b PLAZA version?
It's not legit, why anyone would waste time on your pirated demand? And, it's the version from May 2020, dude come on.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

blackviking1987
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackviking1987 »

NMss2 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:45 am
blackviking1987 wrote:
It's not legit, why anyone would waste time on your pirated demand? And, it's the version from May 2020, dude come on.

Is piracy triggering you? Whilst cheating, injecting scripts and hacking games are not? Pirates are cheaters too and Cheaters are pirates too. Live and let live, if you can't help? shut your trap. Plus, I ain't demanding. I am merely asking for help and requesting politely.
So, shut your trap and continue cheating my friend. And just for the record, I didn't ask for your opinion.
We are all outlaws here, so stop playing saint here.

NMss2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NMss2 »

blackviking1987 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:35 pm
NMss2 wrote:
blackviking1987 wrote:

Is piracy triggering you? Whilst cheating, injecting scripts and hacking games are not? Pirates are cheaters too and Cheaters are pirates too. Live and let live, if you can't help? shut your trap. Plus, I ain't demanding. I am merely asking for help and requesting politely.
So, shut your trap and continue cheating my friend. And just for the record, I didn't ask for your opinion.
You're triggered with your fake attitude. Cheating in a single player game is different than your "PLAZA" stealing of a game, so you shut your shameless trap FFS. You asked "can anybody", so everyone can see who is a blind pirate here. You steal games so surely you can steal cheat table too? I will not reply further to shameless pricks like you.

blackviking1987
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackviking1987 »

NMss2 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:46 pm
blackviking1987 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:35 pm
NMss2 wrote:

You're triggered with your fake attitude. Cheating in a single player game is different than your "PLAZA" stealing of a game, so you shut your shameless trap FFS. You asked "can anybody", so everyone can see who is a blind pirate here. You steal games so surely you can steal cheat table too? I will not reply further to shameless pricks like you.
Ahh, you calling me prick? You're the one who started this, you're the one who's prick. You're offended with what request that I am trying to send to? Did you provide any help then? None? Then why did you started the hostility?
'Cheating in single player game' is different from 'PLAZA' stealing of a game? Let me expound further for your small and narrow mind.
Cheat tables hijacks the game's natural programming. Injects scripts that will enable the player to defy the normal rules of the game. Hijacking is piracy in real world terms and pirates hijack ships or caravans during those olden times.
So in short, we are both outlaws here. You're a cheater and I am a pirate. I am cheater too and you are a pirate too. Why?
Pirates do cheat. Since olden times and till now. Whether a real pirate or a cyber pirate, both cheats and does not play fair.
Can your small and narrow mind still follow?
One more thing I said 'Can anybody'. What makes you say that the word 'CAN' signifies demand? Yes I am shameless, I am a proud pirate and a proud cheater.
Another thing, I've been buying indie games since 2006 that are already completed for release and I've also bought some mainstream games that i love like Generals, RA2:Yuri's Revenge and SC: Brood war when they first came out. I've been waiting for Kenshi devs to complete the whole game and I will buy the whole game. So don't you come here on my request teaching me about morals. What makes you think that i do piracy 100% and does not give a damn about Indie devs. I supported, donated, pledged and paid to the game Encased, worth $55 all in all.
Again, don't you come here on my post being hostile and preaching about your Game Buyer Elitist Mentality and how you're offended about piracy. You wanna post your credit card statement here or you want me to check your credit card statement and post it here? Let's see if you have spotify, netflix, Apple store/Google purchases of ebooks, music, movies, games, streaming subscription etc. Let's see how you really support anti piracy and let's see you if you buy music, games, movies etc. a 100%.

Or maybe, Do you want me to check for your network activity and see if you have UDP peer to peer activity?

You're not a saint, so stop playing like one. Don't come in here being hostile, coz i ain't bein hostile to anyone.

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Needs updating for 1.0.51 D:

Yoyo2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yoyo2000 »

@LillyanaKabal: Info copied from one of the tables here, this is how I found for 1.0.52:

//found by playing the game, pausing, saving, and using forgotten construction set,
//it's a save-game editor found in the Kenshi's base/root/game folder
//while it's paused, in order to figure out the exact float value of the health or skills
//save all the addresses/values for this and that in the table, rightclick address list
//and "generate pointermap" I usually use the naming pattern of Kenshi_A
//close the game and restart it, going through the same steps as above... except
//this time save it as something else, I'd save it as Kenshi_B, instead of closing
//you're able to right click one of the addresses and select "pointerscan for this address"
//click the first checkbox "use saved pointermap", and select Kenshi_B's scandata
//click "compare results with other saved pointermaps"
//select Kenshi_A and select whichever address you're focusing on
//press ok and it will take some time to create a list of pointers that you must
//use your brain to figure out which one is the correct base address + group of offsets
//it may help to create Kenshi_C and Kenshi_D to further refine your pointerscan results
//i found "kenshi_x64.exe"+01A95450 as the base, to figure out the precise address
//in memory view, i right click and goto the address "kenshi_x64.exe"+01A95450
//then I rightclick on the top line and select go to, but notice that it's now showing
//7FF650975450 that's the true address that I place next to playerBase as seen below

My input: You will find 3-10 pointers, try each and check cats value, if it shows like in game, you found the correct one.

PS: Once you found the value please share with the rest. Cheers.