RUINDOG

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LIOBOSS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

RUINDOG

Post by LIOBOSS »

[Link]

Here is a small table of my own for - RUINDOG - Steam version 1.0.03 by TENOKE -

This game is fun and i hope this table will please some of you...Enjoy!
Options
[Link]
Updated in V2 ---> Inf currency script and script enabling level and xp pointers are now FIXED !!!!

If you use this please Click the Like/Thumbs up button for some rep, Thanks! :)

RuinDog-v2.CT
(53.3 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by LIOBOSS on Sun May 19, 2024 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RUINDOG

Post by Eren »

Nice, game looks fun...thanks for the table !!!

GoblinGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GoblinGuy »

Thanks for the table, however the pointers don't want to activate for some reason.

And yes, I followed the instructions. It gives the "Failure determining what XXXX means" error.

LIOBOSS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LIOBOSS »

GoblinGuy wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 8:39 pm
Thanks for the table, however the pointers don't want to activate for some reason.

And yes, I followed the instructions. It gives the "Failure determining what XXXX means" error.
what version of Cheat Engine are you using ? V7.5 is required....

i found an error in the script enabling level and xp pointers....and another in the inf currency
Both are now fixed in v2 table...

The rest works flawless , just activate the scripts at the main menu of the game...

blackzero89
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blackzero89 »

I tried using it today, and the only one that works is the one that attaches to the process, the rest say "error in line 14" and won't work

LIOBOSS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LIOBOSS »

blackzero89 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 3:24 am
I tried using it today, and the only one that works is the one that attaches to the process, the rest say "error in line 14" and won't work
i checked and everything works flawless with the version of the game mentionned in the table screenshot.
This table was made for RUINDOG - Steam version 1.0.03 by TENOKE and you need Cheat engine 7.5 to get it working properly.
Some scripts have to be enabled after doing some specific movements or actions....

blackzero89
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blackzero89 »

LIOBOSS wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 3:05 pm
blackzero89 wrote:
i checked and everything works flawless with the version of the game mentionned in the table screenshot.
This table was made for RUINDOG - Steam version 1.0.03 by TENOKE and you need Cheat engine 7.5 to get it working properly.
Some scripts have to be enabled after doing some specific movements or actions....
I have cheat engine 7.5, I think is because the game just got updated to version 1.0.12, maybe that's why it isn't working

LIOBOSS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LIOBOSS »

blackzero89 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 5:57 pm
LIOBOSS wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 3:05 pm
blackzero89 wrote:
I have cheat engine 7.5, I think is because the game just got updated to version 1.0.12, maybe that's why it isn't working
If i can catch latest update of the game, i will adapt my table for you to this particular version...

iM7MD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iM7MD »

where is tables guys ?

LIOBOSS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LIOBOSS »

iM7MD wrote: