Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+91]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+46]

Post by DrummerIX »

NeonRose wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:08 am
I tried using the "Change Some Types of Rune Slots To Allow Magic Runes" and it does, indeed, allow Nowa to use magic stat (power, magic, etc) runes. I am just curious what else it might be doing? I had originally thought it'd allow us to change them how we wanted - hence my curiosity. ^^
It just changes those types of Rune Slots to allow magic too. I don't mess with any other types.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+46]

Post by makotech222 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:39 am
makotech222 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:03 pm
I'm looking at trying to figure out how unit's stat growth is done. I have some partially decompiled source code, but game is il2cpp so its incomplete. I've found some hints at how its done; seems to be using MasterBundle.ParameterCurves, which is a ILookup of <int,ParameterCurve[]>, which gives you the growth curve. The problem i'm having is, i dunno what that key is. There are i think 113 items/keys in the IGrouping, and i'm missing the code that handles calls to that functionality, which is ParameterEvaluator.Evaluate().

I imagine units and stats somehow come together to produce the key, because i assume characters will have differing growths, and some may share growths. Also, I imagine each stat would have its own growth, i.e. Luck vs Dexterity growing differently.

I've been digging into it for a few hours, but haven't gotten it; trying to use cheat engine, dnspy, and various other tools to try and decompile, but no luck :(
I've been researching some of this to try to get a stat multiplier. My first attempt was to change the default unit parameters, but this appears to mess up stats, so I'm inclined to believe the index is the original starting stat for that particular unit. I have a GameManagerPtr available if you Activate that you can see the entire MasterBundle. Stats are calculated from GameData.Unit for out of battle and CalculatedUnitParameter..ctor for Battle portion it seems. I think I have to mess around with those functions to do a stat multiplier. I might work on it later.
Yeah sorta in the same boat. I'm looking to make a mod that allows people to modify stat growth, rune slots, rune proficiencies, etc for each character. So i was hoping to serialize the growth curves to json for each character. Lemme know if you find anything out. I dunno if you saw, but there are also data structures that contain each character's proficiency with a rune element; might be a nice feature in your cheat table as well. I think its something like UnitAttributeProficiency or something.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+59]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 6.0:
I guess I lied again. I took time to work on a Character Stat Multiplier and added the following options related to it:

[*]ENABLE Character Stat Multiplier
[*]Only Affect Nowa
[*]Character Stat Multiplier
[*]Bonus HP
[*]Bonus MP
[*]Bonus Physical Attack
[*]Bonus Physical Defense
[*]Bonus Magical Attack
[*]Bonus Magical Defense
[*]Bonus Speed
[*]Bonus Technique
[*]Bonus Charm
[*]Bonus Luck

I believe it works well, but please let me know if you have issues with it. You have the option to make only Nowa super powerful stat wise if you wish to do it that way.

I added the values to the Save/Load Trainer Values, so you can set them to how you like them and Save it with F2 and then load it back up when you restart the game with F3.

bluexi1024
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluexi1024 »

thanks!

jangyoking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jangyoking »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:54 am
EDIT 6.0:
I guess I lied again. I took time to work on a Character Stat Multiplier and added the following options related to it:

[*]ENABLE Character Stat Multiplier
[*]Only Affect Nowa
[*]Character Stat Multiplier
[*]Bonus HP
[*]Bonus MP
[*]Bonus Physical Attack
[*]Bonus Physical Defense
[*]Bonus Magical Attack
[*]Bonus Magical Defense
[*]Bonus Speed
[*]Bonus Technique
[*]Bonus Charm
[*]Bonus Luck

I believe it works well, but please let me know if you have issues with it. You have the option to make only Nowa super powerful stat wise if you wish to do it that way.

I added the values to the Save/Load Trainer Values, so you can set them to how you like them and Save it with F2 and then load it back up when you restart the game with F3.
Holy moly, you're more than amazing!

hades74
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hades74 »

hello.
Is there some one who can explain to me how to exactly use the overide item shop plz ?
i click on it, i choose an item and nothing...

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

hades74 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:59 am
hello.
Is there some one who can explain to me how to exactly use the overide item shop plz ?
Buy from a shop after you do that and it should give you the item you selected in CE instead of what you bought.

jangyoking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jangyoking »

Hi.
Does anyone know why infinite MP don't work on Mellore's unique skill Rune of Magical Lyrical Shot?
Other skills cost MP work just fine tho.
Maybe unique skills that cost MP has diffrent adress I guess?
----------------
I also found same thing happens to Nowa's unique skill Rune of Searing Blast Wave,so maybe unique skills MP cost really has their own adress? :cry:

KittyKat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KittyKat »

DrummerIX's tables are always amazing. Thank you so much!

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:37 am
hades74 wrote:
hello.
Buy from a shop after you do that and it should give you the item you selected in CE instead of what you bought.
Activate Trainer and Activate Trainer 2.2 (Controls Battle Options) - doesnt work (game from iggames site)
Most fuctions doesnt work( Maybe i need turn off some CE functions?!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

demorest2 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:00 pm
Activate Trainer and Activate Trainer 2.2 (Controls Battle Options) - doesnt work (game from iggames site)
Most fuctions doesnt work( Maybe i need turn off some CE functions?!
It's made for Steam version. I cannot guarantee it works on other versions especially non-official ones.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

jangyoking wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:15 pm
Hi.
Does anyone know why infinite MP don't work on Mellore's unique skill Rune of Magical Lyrical Shot?
Other skills cost MP work just fine tho.
Maybe unique skills that cost MP has diffrent adress I guess?
----------------
I also found same thing happens to Nowa's unique skill Rune of Searing Blast Wave,so maybe unique skills MP cost really has their own adress? :cry:
For now, use Infinite Item Usage In Battle and you can spam mp recovery items when you run into this.

hades74
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hades74 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:37 am
hades74 wrote:
hello.
thx a lot for your response and your codes :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+64]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 6.5:
I had a request to add the fix for Ultrawide into the table and I did that in this update. You will have to let me know if it doesn't work as I don't have 21:9 resolution monitor.

I also added in a Party Stat Editor with the following options:

[*]Party Stat Editor
[*]EXP (Slots 1-6)
[*]Current HP (Slots 1-6)
[*]Current MP (Slots 1-6)

This was for a request to manually edit the EXP of party members.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+64]

Post by Valatros »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:42 pm
EDIT 6.5:
I had a request to add the fix for Ultrawide into the table and I did that in this update. You will have to let me know if it doesn't work as I don't have 21:9 resolution monitor.

I also added in a Party Stat Editor with the following options:

[*]Party Stat Editor
[*]EXP (Slots 1-6)
[*]Current HP (Slots 1-6)
[*]Current MP (Slots 1-6)

This was for a request to manually edit the EXP of party members.
Awesome, thank you! That current MP one actually works great for MP recovery between battles without having infinite MP _in_ battle, too. Just freeze it, MP still goes down in battle fine but as soon as you're out it's back up to the frozen value.