Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+91]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kain-Nosgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+39]

Post by Kain-Nosgoth »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:33 pm
The first Activate Trainer takes some seconds to activate. Make sure you are attached to the process. The Activates are required for full functionality.

What is your issue?
none of the battle code work despite activating all the stuff, putting some on ON, changing the value, etc...

i know it's not supposed to show the new damage value, but even if i put x10, the enemy won't die in one hir, god mode doesn't work either

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kain-Nosgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kain-Nosgoth »

makotech222 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:34 pm
Just curious, why doesn't cheat engine's speed hack work on this game? Is it because game logic is being run in FixedUpdate or something?

Edit: ah its something in vsync. This fixed it for me; activate script and then change fps setting back and forth to 60

[Link]
Can you detail what exactly did you do? I tried to put the code in the autoassemble but it doesn't work

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Kain-Nosgoth wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:09 pm
makotech222 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:34 pm
Just curious, why doesn't cheat engine's speed hack work on this game? Is it because game logic is being run in FixedUpdate or something?

Edit: ah its something in vsync. This fixed it for me; activate script and then change fps setting back and forth to 60

[Link]
Can you detail what exactly did you do? I tried to put the code in the autoassemble but it doesn't work
just follow exactly what the link says, then activate the script, then go in game and change some game settings around

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Kain-Nosgoth wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:05 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:33 pm
The first Activate Trainer takes some seconds to activate. Make sure you are attached to the process. The Activates are required for full functionality.

What is your issue?
none of the battle code work despite activating all the stuff, putting some on ON, changing the value, etc...

i know it's not supposed to show the new damage value, but even if i put x10, the enemy won't die in one hir, god mode doesn't work either
Damage modifier also requires player money to not be ??. Other than that, what platform are you playing? The table was made for the Steam version, but may or may not work for other platforms.

Locke_Smithy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Locke_Smithy »

does infinite mp work for anyone? it crashes my game everytime i confirm my actions in battle

Nitfre4k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nitfre4k »

I can't seem to get the Infinite MP to work for this. The other ones work fine though and this is great. Is there gonna be a character stat editor in the future for this? D: (fingers crossed)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+40]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 4.0:
I didn't have much time to play the game today due to family obligations, but I did find that Drop Item and Override Item ID could cause crashes if you enabled them and then disabled them, so I fixed that in this update. I also added Playtime (in seconds) pointer by request.

sparda_ce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sparda_ce »

This is amazing. Thank you. On e huge request is ability to set any rune-lens on any unit. Either by editing the unit slot or some other method.. would love Nowa to have some magic vs melee. something that lets me change what the game forces me to use slot wise.

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:05 am
EDIT 4.0:
I didn't have much time to play the game today due to family obligations, but I did find that Drop Item and Override Item ID could cause crashes if you enabled them and then disabled them, so I fixed that in this update. I also added Playtime (in seconds) pointer by request.
thank you so much brother :)

sparda_ce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sparda_ce »

Another request would be having the support skills without needing the support units in your party, e.g. change team at save points etc.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+41]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 4.25:
I only came up with one more option in my limited playtime today:

[*]Can Always Improve Weapon At Blacksmith

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:05 am
EDIT 4.0:
my feedback for playtime still dont freeze while im tick it time still move, can you make a script for it for playtime always 00:00 thank you

How_to_tff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by How_to_tff »

I'm not sure which cheat is causing it but upgrading weapons in the Smithy causes the game to freeze. It's happened when I've got the movement speed, XP and Money multiplier, infinite MP/SP, and no random encounter cheats enabled. It hasn't happened with "Can Always Improve Weapon At Blacksmith" activated by itself.

q2w3e2007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by q2w3e2007 »

How_to_tff wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:29 am
I'm not sure which cheat is causing it but upgrading weapons in the Smithy causes the game to freeze. It's happened when I've got the movement speed, XP and Money multiplier, infinite MP/SP, and no random encounter cheats enabled. It hasn't happened with "Can Always Improve Weapon At Blacksmith" activated by itself.
seems related to money multiplier, I have got freezed by that and then decide to modify money directly and it didn't happen again.

regis777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by regis777 »

Hey, for some reason I can't activate cheats anymore. A few hours ago it worked, but now it doesn't. Any help?

EDIT: NVM, got it to work. Just need to enter the menu once and the trainer can be activated