Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wisnumurti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+86]

Post by Wisnumurti »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:07 am
EDIT 11.0:

I found time to add the following:

[*]Add 1 Minute To All Shark Race Ranking Times (Easy 1st Place)
[*]Large Size Units Take 1 Space In Party
Finally I can bring the Beast team

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

grengren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grengren »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:45 pm
grengren wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:20 pm
Hello, I'm trying to make the new shark race feature work, but it doesn't seem to do anything (no time added to the race).
I'm using CE 7.5, Lua scripts allowed in settings and tick "Activate trainer" then turning the feature on. Am I missing something ?
It is working for me on the Steam version. Times used to be 1 minute something, but are now 2 minutes something, so you can just race and should come in first place fairly easily.
Steam version also here. I still can't get it to work. I still have the original time without added time.
Anything you can think of that could help me out ? Maybe there's a certain order to setting up the table (i'm grasping at straws here lol)

Kuraiholy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kuraiholy »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 am

EDIT 10.5:

I have a pretty sweet option that took a little effort to make:

[*]Add Additional Character To Alliance When Gaining An Ally (Add Carrie Early Game To Unlock Teleport)
[*]Additional Unit To Add

This lets you add an additional character to the alliance when you are adding one already, so one of it's uses is to add Carrie early to unlock Teleport. I admit I haven't tested the game all the way to see if it messes up her regular scene and addition to the party later on down the line, but I think if she is in your party, it might just skip the other one in Hishan. I wouldn't add her until after the initial prologue sorts through the first ruins. Whenever you add Francesca for example is where i tested it and it worked. I can teleport afterwards and Francesca gets added normally too.

I think it can also be used to add some members you might of missed along the way, but I haven't tested too much of that. Anyway, I had to pull down the list of characters to make it easier for you to select which one you want and then code the option too. I hope you all enjoy the nice option! :)
Thaaaaaaank you. I'm not about to start playing their auction house game to get the lizard dude.

Ekras
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ekras »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:56 am
Ekras wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:41 am
So hopefully this is still being monitored....

I am in a terrible in-game situation - I progressed too far and I locked myself out of one of the characters (the gryphon) because Marissa is off doing something in that necromancers castle and doesn't come back until after the "final battle" and she needs to be in the party to recruit them- as a result I can't save <REDACTED> because <REDACTED> can't be recruited without everyone else being recruited first.

Is there anyway someone could write a script to allow me to put a locked character into my party (at least temporarily), or force the gryphon to join the alliance or something? I technically have 1 other character to recruit (the beigomia player) so the Carrie fix could work if the gryphon could be made an option in that.
You can choose the character to add from the drop down after turning the new option on. It should work as long as you have the 1 other character to recruit.
This worked! The final character joined as expected and <REDACTED> survived. I wasn't sure at first what you meant by "on the dropdown" - for anyone else needing to do this you need to right click on it and "Change Value"

Thank you!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

grengren wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:23 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
grengren wrote:
Hello, I'm trying to make the new shark race feature work, but it doesn't seem to do anything (no time added to the race).
I'm using CE 7.5, Lua scripts allowed in settings and tick "Activate trainer" then turning the feature on. Am I missing something ?
It is working for me on the Steam version. Times used to be 1 minute something, but are now 2 minutes something, so you can just race and should come in first place fairly easily.
Steam version also here. I still can't get it to work. I still have the original time without added time.
Anything you can think of that could help me out ? Maybe there's a certain order to setting up the table (i'm grasping at straws here lol)
Can you tell me what race you are doing and what the current target time is?

BlackheartZero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackheartZero »

So I'm pretty new and I'm in sort of a bind and could use some guidance. I recruited Huang and was upgrading my castle and went to put Huang in my party and he isn't in my list at all anywhere but I definitely recruited him(I submitted a ticket and bug report).

I'm trying to use CE to solve my problem. I got the trainer checked, add additional character to alliance and in the dropdown box I have Huang selected. I saved Shixeen's recruitment for the test but I still don't see Huang after I recruit her. I'm using 7.5 CE, +86 table and on the latest steam version. Thanks in advance for any help.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Huang is not a combat or support unit, but let's you build the fishing spot in HQ

BlackheartZero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackheartZero »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:34 pm
Huang is not a combat or support unit, but let's you build the fishing spot in HQ
Is he really? lol... :| I didn't even think about that since every character up till then I can think of has been one or the other. Is there a list of just town specific characters?

delvk11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by delvk11 »

i use 7.4 ,why i cant active the fist "Activate Trainer" ce tell me line 227 error cant compile
226GetGameManagerAOB1:
227 jmp1 newmem4
and i cant use a lot function of this ct

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

delvk11 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:55 pm
i use 7.4 ,why i cant active the fist "Activate Trainer" ce tell me line 227 error cant compile
226GetGameManagerAOB1:
227 jmp1 newmem4
and i cant use a lot function of this ct
Table requires CE 7.5

CaloNord
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CaloNord »

This might be asking too much and not even possible.
What would be cool is a way to change characters range from S to M or L.
Or just a way for Short Range Characters to attack from back row.
Although completely understandable if no such thing can be done.
Just thought I'd ask even though I know it's probably a long shot (No pun Intended)

Silverash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Silverash »

Is it possible to change the "Magic" slots for "All type" slots?

ZySoua
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ZySoua »

BlackheartZero wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:53 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:34 pm
Is he really? lol... :| I didn't even think about that since every character up till then I can think of has been one or the other. Is there a list of just town specific characters?
Gokuto, B'baba, Enoe, Huang, Caine, Chron, Clarke, Sumire, Pieter and etc
Well, basically all characters that have type Other in the official game wiki.

ilcommendatore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ilcommendatore »

Firstly, I would like to thank DrummerIX for the excellent table. Playing Hundred heroes has certainly made it more fun.

At any rate, not sure if this has been reported before, but it seems having God Mode or Hero Party Cannot Die while using El Alicanto's Flying Alicanto will lead to a crash. Below is the screenshot of the error I'm getting after it has crashed:

EDIT: if the image is inaccessible, the error image can be seen here: [Link]

Thank you!

Shingokuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shingokuu »

grengren wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:23 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
grengren wrote:
yea, for the story event it works fine, but after the main story, when you try the mini-game, it doesn't seem to work(at least for me anyway).. unless i did something wrong.