Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.4)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.3)

Post by Leunsel »

The table version 1.3 is now publicly available. :)
You can find the table in the main post of this thread!
Thanks to everyone that tested it or supported me!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a2yorha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by a2yorha »

is there any data available that editing pawn badges softbans/invalidates pawns?

Jhanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jhanz »

a2yorha wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:55 pm
is there any data available that editing pawn badges softbans/invalidates pawns?
The table is still kinda new, so try not to use it if you kinda scared on getting a softban
as for me, I tried it on 2 accounts to see if it makes my Main Pawn "Invisible" to online play

The result so far is that I can still see my Main Pawn being updated despite unlocking all of its badges, I'll try and wait a week or two and see if anything changes

Edit: Before using the table, Make sure you turn off Online Play on Settings First and be sure to turn off Data Collection, after you unlock the badges, Save and restart the game then turn on those settings then upload your pawn after

a2yorha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by a2yorha »

Jhanz wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:03 pm
a2yorha wrote:
The table is still kinda new, so try not to use it if you kinda scared on getting a softban
as for me, I tried it on 2 accounts to see if it makes my Main Pawn "Invisible" to online play

The result so far is that I can still see my Main Pawn being updated despite unlocking all of its badges, I'll try and wait a week or two and see if anything changes

Edit: Before using the table, Make sure you turn off Online Play on Settings First and be sure to turn off Data Collection, after you unlock the badges, Save and restart the game then turn on those settings then upload your pawn after
have you tried with finished/completed badges, as well?

Jhanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jhanz »

a2yorha wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:16 pm
Jhanz wrote:
a2yorha wrote:

That's exactly what I tried, I unlocked all the badges, for example, "Kill 5 Sphinx" I made sure to only set it to 5 rather than going over the value just to be safe.

I can still see my Pawn on the Rift, Idk about the coming weeks tho so I'm gonna wait and see for now

a2yorha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by a2yorha »

Jhanz wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:24 pm
a2yorha wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:16 pm
Jhanz wrote:

That's exactly what I tried, I unlocked all the badges, for example, "Kill 5 Sphinx" I made sure to only set it to 5 rather than going over the value just to be safe.

I can still see my Pawn on the Rift, Idk about the coming weeks tho so I'm gonna wait and see for now
i disabled online and data sharing, unlocked them all by setting them to 1, saved and loaded the game again, and then set them all to the max they can go (exactly max), saved and exited to title, turned on online and data sharing, and loaded my save again. will report back if my friends can see my pawn when they're able to check :)

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

Jhanz wrote:
That's exactly why I released it as early access first yesterday.
I tested the badge stuff with someone and no bans on either side.
As I really don't know how the game loads badges etc: Hired pawns never had any badges for me, no matter the level.
But none of the pawns ever got "banned". One can also still go above the "maximum", the game would go above the maximum internally as well once you'd make badge progress again. It's just using it to track the progress. (My pawn is at 50 each which would def. trigger a softban if it was too much.)

a2yorha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by a2yorha »

ok tested with a friend. i cheated all badges to max with the table, but my quest to kill cyclops finished just after i cheated it to max, and i got the notif saying i completed the badge. when my friend tested my pawn, she only has the cyclops badge completed, the others are incomplete/missing. so maybe internally it doesn't know the others are complete unless you get 1 more kill legit?

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

Yes, that's what I assume as well.
Achievements are only triggered by then as well-
It works though which I think is great.

Quick Disclaimer:
I'm fairly busy the next weeks so unless the game gets updated and I need to fix something one shouldn't expect anything "insane" to pop up any time soon from my end. Requests are always an option but I won't focus on stuff specifically, if I manage to find something and I can confirm it to work, I will eventually add it at one point! :)
Thank's yet again for all the positive comments and support for that table, I really appreciate it!
BR~

a2yorha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by a2yorha »

just killed a boss enemy with my pawn to see if that also triggers badge completion like quests do, and it did! i got the badge on kill :) my pawn also doesn't have the extra dialogue from the camping badges, so i assume need to do 1 extra camping for that also!

Anolas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Anolas »

Well,game just updated after you release v1.3,stamina stop working

Littlebrw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Littlebrw »

What is the Max pawn Affinity value? or does any work?

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

Littlebrw wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:31 am
What is the Max pawn Affinity value? or does any work?
1000 is the maximum. You could set it to a higher value but the game would adjust it itself sooner or later. I think 600 is the min. required for your pawn to "love" you!

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

Anolas wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:08 am
Well,game just updated after you release v1.3,stamina stop working
I see, I will try to fix everything that broke asap. I need to focus on other things at the moment though so I can give no estimate on how long it will take me to update, it really depends on how much broke. I wasn't expecting that update either.

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

Updated For V.1.0.6.0 Of The Game @ 09.04.2024:
Update Log:

Code: Select all

--- @ 09.04.2024 ---
Fixed Features:
	Scripts:
		[ID:081] —> 'On Stamina Work'
		[ID:149] —> 'On Height Die For Human Work'
	Hooks:
		[ID:463] —> 'Gold Hook'
Enjoy! :)
Thank's as always for the support from each and everyone!
Especially to all those that supported me over on Patreon recently! It means the world to me!