TerraTech Worlds

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

TerraTech Worlds

Post by WarStalkeR »

Always Max Stack - Only enable, when using! As it sets any stack you're touching/moving/splitting to max stack value (30, 60, 500 - depends on stack).

For ease of use, I tied it to hotkey combination [Alt] + [Num *]. Strongly recommended to enable only when you have your inventory open and intend to split stacks right now and right here, since I'm not sure on what scale it affects everything.

EDIT: Don't use it to multiply constructions blocks themselves, since they have max stack set to 2 billion.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TT2EOS-Win64-Shipping.CT
(2.95 KiB) Downloaded 1610 times

VENOM666
Cheater
Cheater

Re: TerraTech Worlds

Post by VENOM666 »

Thanks, so far it works without issues. Any plans for other functions/features?

jfowler11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jfowler11 »

Thanks!!

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

VENOM666 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:23 pm
Thanks, so far it works without issues. Any plans for other functions/features?
Nah. It was only option I intended to add, because I was too lazy to grindfest through all resources on my own.

lazybunny52
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lazybunny52 »

where do you edit the variables in the folder? like wheres the location for the inventory etc? as im trying to see if i can edit stuff and ill provide updates in this thread. found it but no clue how to change stuff around like where to edit balance etc

VENOM666
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VENOM666 »

lazybunny52 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:40 pm
where do you edit the variables in the folder? like wheres the location for the inventory etc? as im trying to see if i can edit stuff and ill provide updates in this thread. found it but no clue how to change stuff around like where to edit balance etc
It was possible in the demo but they hid the files in early access release, no idea where they are now.

stuffy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by stuffy »

Just kinda stumbled on this, haven't tested it much but gives Inf "power" Laser energy. Downside is it will overheat your tech, havent found the thermal values yet will keep looking, though it might be a good thing in the cold biome. Also not sure if it applies to enemies as well...

The base value was type FLOAT 800.00 fully charged, using navigator cab, might be different based on build, dunno.

Edit: So yeah, works for enemies too. I won't put the effort into cmp -ing that to fix, but feel free to run with it if you do.
Attachments
TT2EOS-Win64-ShippingS.CT
(2.75 KiB) Downloaded 354 times

lilou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilou »

Hello, is it possible to have a solution to no longer be limited by the generator?

JustCallMeGrim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustCallMeGrim »

Would it be possible for someone to do like invulnerable/unbreakable parts and like a free craft my brain is far to small for such godly ability's.

burke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by burke »

lilou this is what i did.
i was able to nop the reactor adjustment by searching reactor value as an all type to i got a few values, then used the find what access this address button. to locate the result that changed when placing blocks, for me it change in lots of 3 with each step e.g. remove block (3), add block (6), remove block (9). with that address found, i nop'ed it and could place a lot of blocks on my tech as i wanted.

濒危物种猫咪
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 濒危物种猫咪 »

What I need to emphasize is that some values ​​have been encrypted, the resource ID and quantity can be changed, and the temperature and energy can also be changed directly.

lilou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilou »

hello I can't generate points to buy plans each time I modify the number I can no longer spend the points or it falls back to the base value. could someone help

burke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by burke »

lilou wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:55 am
hello I can't generate points to buy plans each time I modify the number I can no longer spend the points or it falls back to the base value. could someone help
it is serval address's you need to change, set it to say 500,000 points save and reload. if done correctly, it will still be what you set but able to change up and down

liquidxearo1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by liquidxearo1 »

odd, i just did a default search for how many bb i started out with then bought one license and did a search on that bought 1 more searched that then had 5 returns changed them all to 9999999 and bought 1 more and walla

burke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by burke »

liquidxearo1 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:16 am
odd, i just did a default search for how many bb i started out with then bought one license and did a search on that bought 1 more searched that then had 5 returns changed them all to 9999999 and bought 1 more and walla
that is what i did i just added that it will carry over on the next time you play