Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
l2ayz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by l2ayz »

any chance with Special Gear like Shield Wing, Igniter, Diving Mask and Vine Cutter unlock? NG+ quests Does not reward you with these gears again which locks your game progression.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FisheR47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FisheR47 »

l2ayz wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:15 pm
any chance with Special Gear like Shield Wing, Igniter, Diving Mask and Vine Cutter unlock? NG+ quests Does not reward you with these gears again which locks your game progression.
use CE table to change from ng+ to normal

blazebolt7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blazebolt7 »

Is there an option to unlock all face paints?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

l2ayz wrote:
Here's some NG+ saves w/ literally everything complete 100% EXCEPT Burning Shores DLC (coz these are converted from PS4 and Burning Shores is PS5 only, damn I'd be mad if I actually owned this game on PS4).

I can't remember which is which, one of them has the Burning Shores dlc STARTED. The others are 'starter' saves at the beginning of NG+... one of them is far in enough that you have the Sunwing at the earliest possible point to override it.
Attachments
HFW.rar
password = frf
(2.31 MiB) Downloaded 244 times

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Some scripts from my personal table.

For the Machine board script, you can change enemy HP to. See picture.
Machine Board Picture
Status build-up
Part Damage

v2: Added Status build-up, Fix the part damage script, 1 hit kill, Enemy keep status, Shard pointer

v3: Small fixes and added Time of Day.
Old tables
HorizonForbiddenWest.CT
(101.6 KiB) Downloaded 976 times
HorizonForbiddenWest-v2.CT
(128.51 KiB) Downloaded 819 times
Last update from me.
Attachments
HorizonForbiddenWest-v3.CT
(135.59 KiB) Downloaded 532 times
Last edited by Tuuuup! on Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

bluemoon27112
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bluemoon27112 »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:42 pm
Some scripts from my personal table.

For the Machine board script, you can change enemy HP to. See picture.
Machine Board Picture
i tried changing Explosive Damage +12% coil with selected item inventory , the quantity changed but the game won't let me install it
but it works after i restart the game

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:31 pm
l2ayz wrote:
These savegames are bugged... I complete the game on really 100% on ps5 including DLC and i can surely tell you that are not at 100% and are bugged (for example you can see in the inventary a large potions; the ammos aren't all type and you can visualise its, only in the stash 😅). I'm working on a save found and, tomorrow i will post here the save ready for start DLC (only 4 variants of borrow left for really 100%).
The only bad thing is that the save isn't at ultra hard difficulty but on very hard... We need help of Sunbeam that find a way to change difficulty for that :P
If i remember correctly in this save that i'm workin on i found all the coils and waves. Tomorrow i will check if i can obtain 2 other coils that on ps5/ps4 can acquire only using a method for "escape from arena".
Ps: i'm testing a variant of some script that i wrote days ago and i will post these too.

romilius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by romilius »

Hello Guys.
Is it possible to change the shooting distance/range of bows and/or arrow velocity?
thanks in advance

Crissouza
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crissouza »

Thanks for your work, would it be possible to get code for infinite fragments or change quantity?

romilius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by romilius »

Crissouza wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:09 am
Thanks for your work, would it be possible to get code for infinite fragments or change quantity?
That could be easily done just by serching value via CE itself. 1 minute at max(2-3 iterations).

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

David LionHeart wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:58 pm

These savegames are bugged... I complete the game on really 100% on ps5 including DLC and i can surely tell you that are not at 100% and are bugged (for example you can see in the inventary a large potions; the ammos aren't all type and you can visualise its, only in the stash 😅). I'm working on a save found and, tomorrow i will post here the save ready for start DLC (only 4 variants of borrow left for really 100%).
The only bad thing is that the save isn't at ultra hard difficulty but on very hard... We need help of Sunbeam that find a way to change difficulty for that :P
If i remember correctly in this save that i'm workin on i found all the coils and waves. Tomorrow i will check if i can obtain 2 other coils that on ps5/ps4 can acquire only using a method for "escape from arena".
Ps: i'm testing a variant of some script that i wrote days ago and i will post these too.
The 'bug' is probably deliberate. It was one of those Save Wizard advanced mode cheats that takes advantage of the fact the game doesn't 'realize' a counter is over its limit to create pseudo-infinite timers for things. But yeah, this is the best available right now until someone makes a proper true 100% save including all Burning Shores content that's also clean.

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

Yeah maybe... However can someone test my save? It's about an hour that try to load my save but game keep crashing dam... Maybe the game corrupt it? If someone can teste it i would be grateful
Attachments
manualsave2.rar
(923.79 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

sakuchi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sakuchi123 »

Is it possible to make cheat that we can get item legendary or other?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

David LionHeart wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:04 am
Yeah maybe... However can someone test my save? It's about an hour that try to load my save but game keep crashing dam... Maybe the game corrupt it? If someone can teste it i would be grateful
Tried, your save crashes upon load so something is screwed.

Considering the game loads even with my savewizard 'bugged' saves, yours has to be seriously broken if it hard crashes the game.

iLeonidze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iLeonidze »

With [Game Progression] Disable All Bound Checks the games stucks sometimes on shaders compiling, when going to far area. In HZD there were no such issue, because shaders compiled before playing the game. Now they compiled dynamically, seems there some lack of data, nothing compiles and game "stucks" on loading screen.
Any ideas how to fix/avoid that? Disable shaders compiling? Compile all shaders before playing?