Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by MSoniSama »

Awesome update Sunbeam, works great.

Could anyone share dumps for Legendary Items, mainly Coils and Weapons.

Also, can you use AddItem to add NG+ weapons into Normal playthrough??

Dum mistake above, ignore.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by MSoniSama on Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

fdavidl073
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fdavidl073 »

Would it be possible to add a custom XP multiplier?
I would like to to avoid reaching the level cap too early in the game since I'm a completionist.

YamiNoZero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YamiNoZero »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:25 pm
Giony wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:04 pm
Thanks for all your hard work and continued efforts Sunbeam! We appreciate you!
That said, judging from what I read.. I take it that adding a shieldwing to alleviate the mistake I made is not gonna work...?
That said, I'd really appreciate if someone here gives me the UUID of it so that I try adding it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I have posted one more table update which allows you now to scan the entire memory for InventoryItemResource instances with which you can obtain InventoryItems. Make sure to read this: viewtopic.php?p=343624#p343624 to the end and watch the video at the bottom. Cheers!
MSoniSama wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:39 pm
First of all, read the above and try to understand how it works and why it is not like with other games. You can obtain various items based on their resource instances, but not specific ones. It all depends on what's already constructed in your game's memory. Read, watch video at the bottom, etc.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:02 pm
I have posted one more table update which allows you now to scan the entire memory for InventoryItemResource instances with which you can obtain InventoryItems. Make sure to read this: viewtopic.php?p=343624#p343624 to the end and watch the video at the bottom. Cheers!
MSoniSama wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:39 pm
First of all, read the above and try to understand how it works and why it is not like with other games. You can obtain various items based on their resource instances, but not specific ones. It all depends on what's already constructed in your game's memory. Read, watch video at the bottom, etc.
Thanks for the update! By the way, which Excel version are you using? The CSV isn't properly formatted in my case, I use the Office 365 package.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jonaaa wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:27 pm
Thanks for the update! By the way, which Excel version are you using? The CSV isn't properly formatted in my case, I use the Office 365 package.
CSV means "comma separated values". As such, it's not me, it's not Excel, it's your Windows OS where your delimiter is not a comma, but something else. Check your Control Panel > Region > Additional settings... > List separator. Is it comma or semicolon? Change to comma. Then it will open properly in your Excel. I use Excel 2016.

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

Thanks Sunbeam.

Tried the full dump and it seems to have legendary weaves but not coils. Since both are exclusive to burning shores, I'm guessing the game might only be loading entities from burning shores partially until the expansion is fully started.

There are however some common coils with very high values present, like overdraw +35%. Probably debug entries? since you can't get common coils in the game

drfreako
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drfreako »

Hi guys, I was wondering if this would even be possible:
Ok, so in NG+ the Notebook carries over all the things you discovered previously, but they are mostly all conveniently greyed out so you can keep track of what you have re discovered in the ng+ run (they turn white once they have been discovered again. --All except machine scans... There is no way to know which variants of certain machines you are missing scans of, and I have now spent like 5 hours wandering around trying to get the last 10 or so scans to get to 100% with little luck.
Would it be possible to have a script that would compare the 1st run scans and compare to the current run scans and indicate which ones are missing?

Dewod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dewod »

im sorry if im ask this kind of quiestion, does additem inventory, can add eg a legendary coil?

vonsilke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vonsilke »

Just wanted to say a BIG thanks to you SunBeam! Following the guide and video provided I managed to add the PS Pre-Order Outfit and Spear "Nora Legacy Outfit" and "Nora Legacy Spear" without any issues :D Thanks again!

DERYKK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DERYKK »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:48 pm
Well.. I removed the entire inventory, saved, rebooted the game, loaded save and the Shieldwing is still there.
Thanks for checking. I think the game permanently knows I have the item, cause it comes back after reload. Even if I remove it from inventory, I can't "craft" it on the workbench to progress the quest. I may not be able to finish that one unless someone finds a way to complete quest objectives.

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:02 pm
Yea, I messed up and made a rookie mistake of not reading properly on update #3, my bad, just read and now understand.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

vonsilke wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:57 am
Just wanted to say a BIG thanks to you SunBeam! Following the guide and video provided I managed to add the PS Pre-Order Outfit and Spear "Nora Legacy Outfit" and "Nora Legacy Spear" without any issues :D Thanks again!
Good to know, thanks for the feedback.

To all of you asking questions about items:

The guide in 2nd post here explains how you can obtain them and what are the limitations. Again, It's not like with other games, it all depends on what the scan returns from memory in terms of instantiated InventoryItemResources. Which is what AddInventoryItemByResource needs. Since we can't control what Decima spawns at a given point in time, but we can collect these InventoryItemResource instances, that's your best way to go at it. That the list won't have whatever item template you're looking for to be able to obtain it, that's a totally different discussion. I spent almost 1 week understanding the internals, how serialization works, how data is streamed from those .core archives, etc. That's the best I could come up with and it'll have to do for now.

Taohaka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Taohaka »

So, forgive me if this was asked already, but can we expect to have a Coil Editor similar to what we got for HZD? From what I read in description HFB inventory really does not like to change item stats but is there any hope?

sakuchi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sakuchi123 »

i can not find "Carja Bane" id someone please help m :(