Unicorn Overlord (Ryujinx Switch Emulator)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Unicorn Overlord (Switch Emulator)

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Where are your save games located? I can't seem to find them to switch from Ryujinx CT to Yuzu CT

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

LillyanaKabal wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:58 pm
Where are your save games located? I can't seem to find them to switch from Ryujinx CT to Yuzu CT
This table support Ryujinx only!

Patrions
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Patrions »

Thanks for the great table. Sadly, the table isn't working except for Gold & Renown. Other scripts aren't working, not showing the lists even if I try to enable them.

My Cheat Engine version is 7.5, which is the most recent one. Ryujinx version is 1.1.1239, and I also followed the instruction on 1st post, about the Ryujinx CPU settings.

Beneath is the error message showing up when right-clicked 'Rapport(open rapport list)':

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : RapportInject

Error: Not all results found>>

I already opened rapport list when I tried to enable the Rapport script, so I believe I've fulfilled every requirements for the script to work.

The only reason I can imagine, is that I'm using Hong Kong version ROM, which is different from English supporting ROM.

If anyone is using Hong Kong ROM and using the cheat table without any problem, please share the Ryujinx setting & Cheat Engine setting.

Alfon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alfon »

Patrions wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:39 am
Thanks for the great table. Sadly, the table isn't working except for Gold & Renown. Other scripts aren't working, not showing the lists even if I try to enable them.

My Cheat Engine version is 7.5, which is the most recent one. Ryujinx version is 1.1.1239, and I also followed the instruction on 1st post, about the Ryujinx CPU settings.

Beneath is the error message showing up when right-clicked 'Rapport(open rapport list)':

I already opened rapport list when I tried to enable the Rapport script, so I believe I've fulfilled every requirements for the script to work.

The only reason I can imagine, is that I'm using Hong Kong version ROM, which is different from English supporting ROM.

If anyone is using Hong Kong ROM and using the cheat table without any problem, please share the Ryujinx setting & Cheat Engine setting.
Axeen table for ryujinx should be fine to activate bfr loading the game save, as for rapport that I ported from yuzu table so it actualy descript to activate while opening character list->select character->go detail tab->view rapport,after that get out to menu and do it again to fill the rapport value still need alot to add on that list tho since I'm doing while playing the game.So it not actual rapport menu in stage or world menu please try that.

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

Patrions wrote:

你來自香港,那麼應該能看懂繁體中文,我就不用我這英文苦手回應。用中文比較順手。

角色親密度啟動該腳本後,必須在遊戲中,開啟選單進入【親密度對話】才能生效。
不過你是 AOB 未能搜尋成功。請你參照一下 CE 設定有無開啟模擬器區塊掃描? 請參照這張圖。

若你已經要照此設定,AOB 仍出錯,那麼我需要調整一下搜尋特徵碼的方式。
你其他的功能都是有問題嗎? 還是只有角色關係有問題?

Patrions
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Patrions »

Axeen wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:23 am

First of all, thank you for your reply.

I'm using Hong Kong ROM (TID:010054B01AD92000, BID: FCC9EDE926272493) because it supports Korean, so actaully I prefer English :D . However, a translation tool called Papago is working great with Chinese to Korean translation, so I could understand most of your writings.

My CE & Ryujinx settings are same as the image you posted, however the AOB error still occurs.

Table's every features except for 'Gold & Renown edit' and 'Character info v2' aren't working, which is why I thought the difference between English ROM (TID:010069401ADB8000, BID: E2876F945A831D78) and Hong Kong ROM is the cause.

By the way, what I need is only Rapport edit feature, which is a value quite hard to edit with the save editor I'm using currently.
([Link])
Last edited by Patrions on Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Patrions
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Patrions »

Alfon wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:58 am
Axeen table for ryujinx should be fine to activate bfr loading the game save, as for rapport that I ported from yuzu table so it actualy descript to activate while opening character list->select character->go detail tab->view rapport,after that get out to menu and do it again to fill the rapport value still need alot to add on that list tho since I'm doing while playing the game.So it not actual rapport menu in stage or world menu please try that.
Thank you for your reply. I tried your instruction, but it still doesn't work.

I tried two situations:

1. Activate before loading the game save

+ Gold & Renown edit works
+ Character info v2 works
- Other features don't work, AOB errors happening

2. Activate after loading the game save

+ Gold & Renown edit works
+ Character info v2 works
- Other features don't work, AOB errors happening

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

Patrions wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:13 am
Axeen wrote:

First of all, thank you for your reply.

I'm using Hong Kong ROM (TID:010054B01AD92000, BID: FCC9EDE926272493) because it supports Korean, so actaully I prefer English :D . However, a translation tool called Papago is working great with Chinese to Korean translation, so I could understand most of your writings.

My CE & Ryujinx settings are same as the image you posted, however the AOB error still occurs.

Table's every features except for 'Gold & Renown edit' and 'Character info v2' aren't working, which is why I thought the difference between English ROM (TID:010069401ADB8000, BID: E2876F945A831D78) and Hong Kong ROM is the cause.

By the way, what I need is only Rapport edit feature, which is a value quite hard to edit with the save editor I'm using currently.
([Link])
I'm using Hong Kong ROM too.
Ok, Let me off office, I will adjust scan code and testing.

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

superman5001 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:20 am
Here you are. It's the last file slot so make sure you don't overwrite anything, password is password
Mining fuction ready, enjoy.

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

oops! nothing here, I accidentally pressed the wrong button

jenq0011
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jenq0011 »

Axeen wrote:
Patrions wrote:

我也是AOB出錯
錢可以改
其他功能選單開不起來

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

jenq0011 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:31 am
我也是AOB出錯
錢可以改
其他功能選單開不起來
請幫我也確認一下,看角色資訊 v2 能開起來嗎?

jenq0011
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jenq0011 »

Axeen wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:02 am
jenq0011 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:31 am
我也是AOB出錯
錢可以改
其他功能選單開不起來
請幫我也確認一下,看角色資訊 v2 能開起來嗎?
不行@@ 只有金錢開的起來

Verun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Verun »

Why does this table seem to fully work for some people and totally not for others?
Not a single of the scripts work for me.
I 100% have all the required settings.

Ryujinx 1.1.1239
Unicorn Overlord V 1.01
CPU -> Host Unchecked
CE 7.5 -> Settings -> Scan Settings -> "Scan the following..." -> all 3 enabled
Attached to Ryujinx.exe process
Waiting for AOB scan at title screen -> dropdown list with scripts opens -> not a single one works (all AOB errors)

Wth am I doing different? Is there a special Firmware version required?

Edit: Would appreciate if anybody could help here.
I double checked/reinstalled Ryujin from scratch and there are no FW issues.
The Start Script works and returns an Emulator Instance address. But none of the scripts relying on that work at all. Even if I manually increase the scan range of them, they find nothing.
Doesn't matter if I try it on the main menu or ingame.

Edit2: So after playing a bit, suddenly the "Gold, Renown" editor started finding the address. No other script working still.
Is it possible, the explanation video is just plain wrong or outdated and the addresses require one to be both ingame and having progressed far enough into the game to work?

Edit3:
Solved it. They do work only situational. If anyone has the same issues: ignore the AOB scan failure messages and use the scripts from where they make the most sense directly (i.e. Character info v2 from the character menu) etc. Also need to progress past the first mission.
Last edited by Verun on Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lezaleas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lezaleas »

Is there any cheat here I can use to increase the difficulty of the game? My main issue is that as soon as I optimize my teams a bit the game offers no challenge at all